🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Ahhh, these two hairstyles have been chasing me since the first weekday SYS... 😂 anyway no change in the boxes, energy is still there and looks like there are still same SYS items over and over again 😒

iOs player 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    first box 

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Anyway what I noticed is that there are still same earnables roating around in those boxes, I mean some earnables are definitely missing and I have never seen them in any of those boxes or maybe once or twice 😅 I hope it’s only for the testing SYS and when it goes out for everyone, there will be ALL earnables
    iOs player 
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Not the best, but not the worst... There's still energy and dyes in boxes...
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    KittyG said:
    Would this be too extra? I’m thinking about submitting it next, since I don’t care about the boxes anyway and my TS is full of ticket buyers 🙃.

Kinda looks like your doll is inlove with the groom/bride and is sad they're getting married lol... Like funeral vibes... But I like it  :wink:
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    * internally screaming *

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Awesome 🥴

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    First box. I don’t know I suppose to laugh or cry. I’m missing a lot of items and that’s what I got?And they really didn’t change anything. I don’t get it what we are testing now. 😒

iOS player 

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    clearly the boxes were updated......
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Barely holding onto scores to get last box and currently 3rd. At least I got item in 1st box (box wasn't updated from first trial and it probably has so many items because I'm missing a lot)

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    okay so the only change they made is put less tb items in the boxes 😒
    iOS player
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

there are other items that I still don’t have, but have seen in other people’s boxes... so why do we continue to get the same prizes? what changes were even made? 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

I've been dreaming of that cute music festival SYS earnable hairstyle for months 🤡
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.