Options

Getting bored of KKH, help 😓

kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
So I’ve been playing this game for around 3-4 years now, and have been very addicted this whole time. Suddenly though I’ve been losing interest. I can pinpoint the change of heart- it was my disappointment with the most recent Kimiversary event. I had saved 2000 k stars in anticipation, then found I had nothing interesting to spend them on as the sale was such a letdown. Since then I have found I have no motivation to play, as there seems to be no point in collecting k stars any more. I have found the new clothes and updates to be lacklustre too, and I am thoroughly bored by the endless beach SYS events. 

I’m not mad, just bored. I miss how much I used to love this game but I struggle to play these days. Anyone else feeling this way? I feel sort of lost without it!

Comments

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @kiki_k I definitely feel the same way! My turning points were Black Friday and Kimversary when there was a really tiny selection of old items to buy...I had saved for so long and didn’t see any of the items I was hoping to find. The newest items in the throwback items are like 3 years old and they haven’t updated them...there’s really nothing for male dolls anymore...but most worrying is the fact that the game appears to get more and more expensive!
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Me too! I’m randomly playing since the Kimiversary, too angry because I spent 600+ k-stars chasing the gb eyes and never even got them. I haven’t finished an event since that weekend and playing on a tablet made it worse because I forget all the time! That’s why I’m now downloading it back on iOS so i can play on my iphone. I saw some people playing weekly SYS events and i don’t know why those weren’t available in my game. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I have been playing since 2016 but became a daily player in February 2019, where SYS became a thing. At first, I was enjoying every second of this game, mostly because the whole point of it was to have fans and to complete stories that was pretty entertaining. I started to lose interest around May/June of this year, mostly because of how the game turned out.

I used to love the SYS events, when it was based on the player's "skill" to dress their doll but look at us now. I can't remember the last time I've ended first. As a free player, I know that every SYS that I'll start, I'll never get to the first place again because people can buy their way to the top. And ticket buyers are here all the time. Never had a chill group since this was implemented.

Also, the number of SYS is extremely underwhelming. They won't let us stack 3 tickets and not everyone can spend their life on this game. It just has become too much and it's all about who's willing to pay the most to get the first prize. That is the reason why I'm bored. I used to watch my 20 daily videos so I could save for VIP every month. I haven't did it since months. 

I don't know how I can enjoy this game anymore to be honest. 😕
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Stefani_H I totally agree with you 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I totally agree with all of you. I'm playing on and off since December 2014, daily since mid 2019. I completed all of my storylines and almost all of my achievements, did all of my comebacks, I am #1 in top shows and top stars, so it's really boring. I play only for events we get to complete my wardrobe and for diamonds to buy stuff I like and missed, so there isn't much to do. I played this game mostly for storylines and fashion, but now that we don't have any new storylines and the game became more a show your wallet than show your style, it's just not interesting
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Exactly @livyx ! 
    At first, I didn't mind playing SYS every week because we had a chance to actually win the first place prize. And even if I didn't, I was still happy with my scores because I was always in the top 3/5. Since SYS has became Show Your Wallet as you said, I barely reach the top 5 anymore. I wouldn't even mind if this game wouldn't be all about this event but it is. We now have 2 SYS per week and it's becoming frustrating. 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸