🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I have a theory on why votes seem to have “dropped” recently. Last kimiversary, I bought new facial features, better dresses and really upgraded my wardrobe. It drastically increased my scores. I was brand new on the forum and I saw a lot of people talking about how their scores had decreased. I think we may be experiencing decreased scores because other dolls are now scoring better, therefore we’re splitting the vote. Just a theory!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I like the pants. Do you think it can be useful during leather and lace sys if I pair it with a lacey or leathery top?
    Like for yes 
    LOL for no
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @jhabs   I was talking with @Chooky1116 about that just last week and I totally agree that could be a possibility - I said that or dolls not voting for people with the upgrades because they don't have them 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    So the other last weeks we were trialing this, there were a couple items in my Palettes. Was definitely expecting the sports hat with pink ends to be there again this time around as it was always present in every box, but look at my first box since the update... absolutely NO items. 

Idk why there’s no items when I still don’t own them all yet - there’s maybe 20 that I still haven’t got, so why aren’t there any in my box? @glu

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Here’s my palette. Luckily I got an item but yikes not even 4 items and I only started playing last November. 
    I also checked the odds for the boxes and I don’t think they have changed at all. My guess is Glu will make no effort to change this. I think I’m about to give them my first rating on the App Store cause this is absurd. You shouldn’t treat customers like this after you said you would talk about the issues and fix them. And still no word from Glu about any of this...
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    As I expected, no items in my bronze box! I’m not positive, but think I collected all of them already. But this palette looks sad, full of energy and dye.

(I’m so glad I won the water bottle last week so I don’t have to stress about it anymore!)
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Does it mean that the energy is still in the bronze boxes? I thought we managed to have at least that removed... So, what are the changes introduced this time around?
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    What’s the point of a test if they aren’t listening to feedback?? So glad I didn’t pick the energy and why are some dyes 5 and some are 3 ?? The left side of my palette is amazing I just suck at picking 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I need to stop changing my go to box because I would’ve picked the hair above it 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    I’ve heard of wedding crasher before, but wedding flasher?! 😂

Oh well that's my doll :o and this explains my 37 votes look...

In this sys as i can see so far smthg wrong is going on with voting as it takes an hour or more to complete and last week it was very fast. My last look was viewing 14 votes for 30 minuts and after several minuts it was already 3 votes... :s
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

It kind of seems like nothing changed? The boxes still look the same and energy is still there sadly. I’m happy that i at least picked 5 dyes instead of 3!✨
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts

This is my first box. I would have preferred the dye or stars. 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Opened my first box after the fifth ticket and got 3 blue dyes 🙂
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

The earnable boxes are sad. Luckily I bought the NYE dress for the Midnight Magic SYS I think I'll just be basic and submit it for every look😂
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    This is some BS
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Timer stopped!
    I hope this will be fixed soon!! I also had all the tickets from Simon saved up and if they are not going to be added back I will be mad
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Emma58 restart the app completely and reconnect to wifi and it should be back; this happened to me yesterday too :)
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-4, to be honest I don’t really care about my scores, I just submit gowns I really like and that I feel match the theme

This is my box, such a bad pick (but not the worst in the palette tho). It’s the first time I’m seeing the water bottle in my palette so I hope to pick it soon 💧
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Jabberwooh this is so interesting! However I agree that the experiment should be done more times. I did something similar when diamonds were first released as a reward in the voting booth and I voted during 50 daily full rounds from the start of the event and got a diamond during the last day of the event when I was ready to give up lol, most of the rewards were kash and there was a point where stars just stopped coming.

Also, in my case, sometimes I've gotten a diamond during the first couple of rounds, sometimes I get one after days of voting and sometimes I get none, no matter how much time I spend in the voting booth so I figured it was totally random but now I'm curious again 🤓
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @dpeters Definitely. I intend on repeating it a few times but my fingers needed a small break from writing tick marks and voting for infinite swimsuits. I'm even wondering if there is interest in a thread dedicated to theories and experiments only? I'd love to see more people replicating the experiment, especially in case there's a difference in the device you're playing on. Although, I fully understand if no one wants to because it was hell to stop every 2 seconds to document everything -.-
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

@Jabberwooh absolutely! Voting is not only time consuming but exhausting, you feel like your brain stops working if you spend too much time in the voting booth lol but count me in if you want to run your experiment again! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    3 items only? at least I picked an item even though I don’t like anything that’s in my palette. there are a lot of items I don’t own that should be in my palettes.
    iOS player
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I swear that hairstyle with the pink tips has been haunting me and I always pick garbage instead 😩
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My looks are getting really low scores ): whyyy god
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Why are we even doing this, clearly nothing changed, does Glu enjoy making the consumers mad?

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.