šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAINšŸ’šŸ’šŸ„‚

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Good pallet I just have bad luck lol
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

• dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Hey dolls , Iā€™m sorry this event is still in test Iā€™m confused why .
    I just wanted to share my opinion why our votes dropped the past few weeks .
    I did 10 minutes voting and I collected these screenshots what I think changed is matching dolls is not random at all like the past which I think it was requested every single sys event because the dolls are out of theme now I think our dolls are matched with same level dolls which make It fair specially for new players but scoring is so much harder .
    I think you're right, I noticed the same thing.
    I just don't think it makes it exactly fair. I always see off theme dolls paired together which still gives them the opportunity of scoring well.
    Last SYS (beach babe) I saw dolls wearing off theme clothes like pants or formal dresses and the dolls with the prettiest gowns were the popular pick. If you put two off theme dolls together, the one wearing a luxury gown is probably the one that's gonna get the votes, that means that person could still take first place without being on theme or get the same amount of votes of someone that's on theme, which is extremely disappointing.Ā 
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Emma58 said:

Timer stopped!
    I hope this will be fixed soon!! I also had all the tickets from Simon saved up and if they are not going to be added back I will be mad
    This happened to me this past weekend. I sent a ticket to customer support and they gave me the tickets back. Just count how many you lost and will lose out on.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    wow reallyĀ 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First bronze box šŸ˜Š

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Hey dolls , Iā€™m sorry this event is still in test Iā€™m confused why .
    I just wanted to share my opinion why our votes dropped the past few weeks .
    I did 10 minutes voting and I collected these screenshots what I think changed is matching dolls is not random at all like the past which I think it was requested every single sys event because the dolls are out of theme now I think our dolls are matched with same level dolls which make It fair specially for new players but scoring is so much harder .
    I think you're right, I noticed the same thing.
    I just don't think it makes it exactly fair. I always see off theme dolls paired together which still gives them the opportunity of scoring well.
    Last SYS (beach babe) I saw dolls wearing off theme clothes like pants or formal dresses and the dolls with the prettiest gowns would be the popular pick. If you put two off theme dolls together, the one wearing a luxury gown is probably the one that's gonna get the votes, that means that person could still take first place without being on theme or get the same amount of votes of someone that's on theme, which is extremely disappointing.Ā 
    I totally agree with you too , and itā€™s not always like that there still like Ā wedding dresses vs people on theme and the wedding dresses are popular pics so the matching is definitely not 100% accurate. But I just meant by fair is putting peopel against each others Got more accurate and the dolls are on same level . But what you said makes alot of sense Too I had so many Dolls In my trendsetter Ā that are doing just fine looks but scoring really high and they werenā€™t buyers so that explain it too.
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    The pallets got even worse?? šŸ¤”
    I started playing this February, so Iā€™m missing A LOT of items...
    thank God I stopped spending my moneyšŸ™„

iOS āœØĀ 
    english isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ
    FB - Erika Aurora šŸ’—

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Also I want another clarification for
    "However, in order to maintain the integrity of this A/B test, no compensation will be offered to those players who were not randomly selected."
    How does a compensation affect the results in any way?Ā 
    I'll wait for some poor staff member at Glu to come up with an excuse, pass it on to be approved, edited and then have Kalinda post it.
    (That's if they want to acknowledge it)
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Some cute looks I saw while voting....
    Ā 
    THANKS for the vote @BooskiBabiiā™„ļø it's my second look

• SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Also I want another clarification for
    "However, in order to maintain the integrity of this A/B test, no compensation will be offered to those players who were not randomly selected."
    How does a compensation affect the results in any way?Ā 
    I'll wait for some poor staff member at Glu to come up with an excuse, pass it on to be approved, edited and then have Kalinda post it.
    (That's if they want to acknowledge it)
    Whatā€™s the point of clarification. Glu knows exactly what they r doing. They r just not gonna give us compensation lmao.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Would of gotten the dress Iā€™ve been trying to get for a while if I would of chosen my usual pick but I let my 3 year old sister šŸ¤” not a fanĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.