Options

🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing said "
    An A/B test is not effective if any of the groups change. For example, if we switched which people are selected or offered compensation, then that would affect the results." ...how can you change the people offered compensation when there is no compensation?
  • Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @SashaCat it's just so I can picture Glu running around trying to make up more excuses that will make us laugh 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @SashaCat it's just so I can picture Glu running around trying to make up more excuses that will make us laugh 
    Yes. Great memes material 🤣
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 4 - 6 and my first box. The contents of the box weren't great but my pick was worse.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    "compensating players would affect results" i cant affect the results if i dont have the event 
    Scream Queens GIF - Scream Queens GIFs
    Freaking Susan 
  • Options
    mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    My highest scoring look and my first box.. SO. MUCH. DYE.  :s

Playing since 2014..!
  • Options
    katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I really would like if we all join each other and boycott this game somehow, but it's too difficult to do it because almost everyone only cares if something is unfair if it affects them directly 🤷
  • Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    they are 100% running this event to test profitability. if they compensate the “B” group (the nonpicked players) say with 50 stars and 10 diamonds, those players would be less likely to spend on stars or diamonds. no matter how little of a difference it would make, it would still make a difference numbers-wise. it makes sense to me but it’s still f***** up. 
    Exactly!! Well, whatever. Those SYS TB prizes are ugly af, what bothers me is the fact that the testers will have around 10-12 free diamonds, that's all. 
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m over it! Boxes are trash, scores are trash, voting booth is trash. Nothing had changed (maybe I had less K-Stars in my palette). DELETE dyes and energy from boxes!!!!!!!

• Options
    JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    me when glu put out that statement
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited August 2020

wow I finally picked an item I actually like!! in the entire testing phase this is my second item from earnable boxes.... ridiculous but whatever. glad to see the palettes haven’t changed at all. what’s the point of asking for feedback and “testing” the event if glu isn’t going to actually use any feedback? it’s quite annoying how we have no transparency on what even changed between the last testing phase and this one.

*edit* I posted this before catching up and reading kalinda’s announcement. i apologize if my post seems insensitive I just hadn’t read what she said/how everyone felt yet! i’m so sorry to the non-picked people, but I have to say i’m not surprised in the slightest considering how sh*tty glu is.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I am laughing my a** off right now. I am done playing this game. Last few days I had no motivation to even start the game and play. This statement made me so fu***** mad and sad at the same time. I'm never spending a cent on this game, if I even keep playing after this trashy behavior. Oh and of course still no mention about the free Kollection, lol why are we even hopefull anymore. 
    F*** you GLU, you messed up.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.