🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I don’t “like“ that your week was horrible, but I’m glad the spoilers lifted your mood. Can’t wait to see you rocking them!
    Thank you Koko😍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Literally I am just here for spoilers and @thallisa ’s looks, you did it again Queen👏🏼

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Spleen had to comment to tell you that your looks are incredibly creative and beautiful. Hope they get the votes the deserve! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm super excited for this sys yet I have nothing to match the theme  :#
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I love the plate handheld!! Can’t wait to see how everyone styles it. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'll just play for creative looks I come up with and in the voting booth. I don't like the #1 dress, hopefully I will manage to get the handheld 🥺🍽️ 
    In the next update, please stop putting dresses as #1 prizes only 🤢
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Also I’m scared to buy the coke. I have enough diamonds but I heard someone say that it didn’t score well for them because people are voting against it. I’m a sucker for handhelds but I don’t want to waste diamonds. Has anyone bought it yet??
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    A couple more closet item looks

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    This is hopefully going to be my favourite SYS!! 😍 I’ve danced 1950s rock n roll since I was 8 years old so I’ve worn these types of outfits for a very long time I’m so excited!! 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Also I’m scared to buy the coke. I have enough diamonds but I heard someone say that it didn’t score well for them because people are voting against it. I’m a sucker for handhelds but I don’t want to waste diamonds. Has anyone bought it yet??
    I bought the diner skirt and have been considering the coke bottle too.  I'm hoping it's not used against me,  I think it's so cute! 
    I did. The first look I submitted with the coke didn't score well but the second look scored 55. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @kaydencekkh i used it twice in the beach babe and got high 40-50's with it 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I loved that coke bottle from the spoilers. But I’m so disappointed that it’s for diamonds in closet and it cost more than handhelds!
    I’m very against them and they shouldn’t have been in the closet ever. This feature made me mad. Diamonds should be only for buying previous items. 
    But like @mikaylachimo said if the look is really good maybe I vote for it. Idk 😐 
    edit: I want to mention that this is my thoughts. I really want that coke for myself  but I rather buy something from my wishlist now.  And I’m not mad at people who buy those items. I’m mad at Glu. 
    iOS player 

Some looks 😍 I love this theme so much! 

Some looks 😍 I love this theme so much! 

Looking beautiful!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The earnables are super cute! The breakfast plate handheld is also a nice touch, makes me want one w/ a stack of pancakes now. Bummer about the TS dress cuz I love the color. Hoping for good results this week, definitely going to dip into my dyes.

Best of luck this week dolls. Here’s to earning fabulous scores and serving spectacular looks at the Retro Diner. Order up! 
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @kkhsimone it depends on what it's up against. If it's against a doll that clearly didn't care it gets my vote. If it's against a doll that is on theme I probably won't vote for it, the other doll has to be lame in that case. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @rociodemayo thank you so much gorgeous 🥺❤️