🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @Hazelllllllkkh Yes! @SisSnappedLikeThanos recommended She-ra and my dumb a** didn't realize it was on Netflix until the weekend. So I binged the whole series in a span of 3 days, and I fell in love. Glimmer reminds me of me, as annoying as that is. 🤣
    Entrapta is one of my favorite characters so I approve of your pfp. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    To bad people wont get the reference 🤷🏻‍♀️
    My favourite Pink Lady - Marty 😍

Hi!!! Your doll looks beautiful, excuse me, which lip color are you wearing? Love it
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    To bad people wont get the reference 🤷🏻‍♀️
    My favourite Pink Lady - Marty 😍

I totally am planning pink lady looks and a couple inspired by her! I hope people get them! They are super adorable! 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Also I’m scared to buy the coke. I have enough diamonds but I heard someone say that it didn’t score well for them because people are voting against it. I’m a sucker for handhelds but I don’t want to waste diamonds. Has anyone bought it yet??
    I did. The first look I submitted with the coke didn't score well but the second look scored 55. 
    Ohmydays i can not find the monkey next to the coke bottle, have looked a few times thinking i must have missed it but Its definitely not there, do i need to contact support
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @rociodemayo hi! Thank you 😍 it’s this one that we all have in the closet 👍🏼😍 

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    @rociodemayo hi! Thank you 😍 it’s this one that we all have in the closet 👍🏼😍 

Oh my god, idk but your dolls looks stunning!!! Love it, ty!
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @Roxxie omg that’s amazing! I absolutely LOVE she-ra and probably binged it in like a week lol. And the ending was amazing too, and I will admit I might have almost cried at the end 🙈 lmao. Entrapta is by far my favorite character, i am honestly obsessed with her personality haha
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited August 2020
    contemplating buying stuff w kstars but i think i’ll wait til the sys starts 🤗 i hope i get a chance for 1st this week, the dress is so cute. hope we get good scores this week 🍀
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    While I also disagree about the new diamond items, I think that Glu is introducing these more exclusive items for diamonds because the tb sys will most likely be available for everyone at some point, so since they are giving us the chance to earn those past items they probably figure some players might be more interested in spending their diamonds on these rarer items only available with diamonds. I personally feel like if this is something that will be around indefinitely, with new diamond items in each update, these items need to be absolutely, to die for stunning and special (perhaps some type of animation etc.) and we desperately need more ways to earn diamonds, such as the 12 diamond tasks that came along with the diamond kollection. A diamond earning business, such as the jewelry store suggestions, would also be helpful as long as the business is attainable (not cost diamonds to own and furnish before earning much like the kstar businesses, but something affordable and worth actually buying) and the payout is more than 1 diamond a week. At least let us earn between 3-5 diamonds a week through a business or a 12 diamond task type situation with each update that new diamond items are added. It would make the game more interesting for everyone and it has been a long time since we got a new business or location or even new storylines with the updates. 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Is retro 80’s? I’m lost. Someone please help me 😂😂😂😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Is retro 80’s? I’m lost. Someone please help me 😂😂😂😂
    50s ☺️
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    My closet way too limited for this lol but I can’t wait to see everyone’s looks. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    If you can sing "earth angel" in your head and your dolls looks like they'd sway to it, I'd call that retro 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Serious question lol, it’s only 50s retro? Or can we also do 60s, 70s and 80s looks? For the items in the closet for diamonds I’ll guess is 50s/60s but since it’s “retro” can we also just do 70s and 80s?
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @LAdoll24 I remember seeing someone else bring up the idea of a jewelry business that earns diamonds and I would absolutely love to see that! Hopefully it does cost k stars to buy and furnish but if they did give us a diamond earning business, I highly doubt glu would make purchasing it attainable without giving them more diamonds  🙄
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Chooky1116 ohhh now i’m feeling stupid 😂 so it’s like the grease movies? And the dinner in a cinderella story with Hilary Duff? 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Serious question lol, it’s only 50s retro? Or can we also do 60s, 70s and 80s looks? For the items in the closet for diamonds I’ll guess is 50s/60s but since it’s “retro” can we also just do 70s and 80s?
    I’m thinking with the clothes That are earnable it’s supposed to be like the movie grease  So mid to late fifties early sixties 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    You can connect retro diner to the 50s. But nobody specified what era and nobody said anything about USA, where those diners we are thinking about existed. Kim just said retro, polka dots and milkshakes🤷
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @lexbaby42 I am sure it's just wishful thinking but it would be nice. Throw us a bone for once Glu and make these additional items make sense for us, not just $$$ for you!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 ohhh now i’m feeling stupid 😂 so it’s like the grease movies? And the dinner in a cinderella story with Hilary Duff? 
    Yes exactly that ☺️ Rockabilly style ❤️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I cba to go through 5 pages rn but i wanted to say this game is a load of sh*t 
  • TinellatTinellat Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Love the theme #Grease4Ever but not sure I have the clothes for it ... 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I was looking for inspo so I could channel my inner Midge Maisel

But then I found this....it spoke to my soul  

• chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Some Grease themed looks, starting with bad Sandy, not sure who I was going for in the second pic maybe ChaCha, then Marty, Patty Simcox, Rizzo, and Frenchie...