🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    While I also disagree about the new diamond items, I think that Glu is introducing these more exclusive items for diamonds because the tb sys will most likely be available for everyone at some point, so since they are giving us the chance to earn those past items they probably figure some players might be more interested in spending their diamonds on these rarer items only available with diamonds. I personally feel like if this is something that will be around indefinitely, with new diamond items in each update, these items need to be absolutely, to die for stunning and special (perhaps some type of animation etc.) and we desperately need more ways to earn diamonds, such as the 12 diamond tasks that came along with the diamond kollection. A diamond earning business, such as the jewelry store suggestions, would also be helpful as long as the business is attainable (not cost diamonds to own and furnish before earning much like the kstar businesses, but something affordable and worth actually buying) and the payout is more than 1 diamond a week. At least let us earn between 3-5 diamonds a week through a business or a 12 diamond task type situation with each update that new diamond items are added. It would make the game more interesting for everyone and it has been a long time since we got a new business or location or even new storylines with the updates. 
    @LAdoll24 I’m not sure this is what you meant but the TB SYS items were and are still not available for diamonds. Some people can now get them from the trial SYS (and soon everyone will) but it doesn’t change anything to the amount of things people can buy with diamonds. So now we have exactly the same amount of items from Get This Look + the crazy amount things they added to the kloset + dye boxes + diamond kollections. They’re not trying to make up for things people wouldn’t buy because they earn them in TB SYS, they’re just adding and adding and adding stuff for diamonds without any way to earn more. 
    So yes, I do agree that we need something to earn diamonds, like a business, but TB SYS doesn’t explain or justify in the slightest the crap Glu is pulling here with the kloset diamond items…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    edited August 2020
    some looks i created that were in my closet. please tell me if i can change anything.
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    thallisa said:

These styles are on point! I love it so much. I love your eyes too, do you mind to show me which eyes you using? Your doll is gorgeous..
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    @kaydencekkh thank you for including me! And @kokokokonut in the banner we look fab! 🤩
    These will be my looks for this sys! I really struggled putting some of them together 😂😩 and the second look I only came up with after Kim’s call 😩😂
    Where did you get the polka dot dress and the flower dress in row 1?? I also adore the outfit with the brown skirt and orange belt and dress with the kisses on the skirt! 
    The polka dot dress and pink flowery dress I got from the closest for k stars! If you mean the orange flowery dress I got it from a tb box! And the last 2 outfits I got from tb boxes aswell! I’m glad they have finally come in handy after I thought they were too dated 😅
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love your looks sooo much @thallisa. Every single one of them is well though out and on point. AGAIN. Ugh, you are so good at this.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Is retro 80’s? I’m lost. Someone please help me 😂😂😂😂

That feeling when someone refers to 80's as retro...
    👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻
    (I was born in 85) 🤣🤣🤣😭
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 it’s from a fashion goal! ☺️
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    havent played since march but i redownloaded the game!
    uh hi
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     Welcome back @simoon.    :). Just in time for the new SYS today!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Some looks I came up with from everyone’s inspo on here. I usually do really bad on these more creative SYS so I’m always open to criticism and suggestions on how to improve my looks 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

This is what what wiki said🤷
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Ok I am struggling with this theme for real 😂 what do you think about these two? Are they cute and on point or are they too bland / not on theme? In my country all women wore in the 50s were power suits, maxi skirts and scarves, bobs and high buns so that's why I am struggling 😅
    Agree for only left side is good
    Like for only right side is good
    Awesome for both are good
    LOL for both are bland / off theme
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @Miyuri sorry for the confusion, you are right about the past sys items and what I meant was that since some of the more exclusive items are available to earn that Glu wants to add more rarer and exclusive items only available for diamonds. I am opposed to it unless they give us a business or diamond task with each update which I feel is only fair. When they intoduced the diamond kollections they gave us a diamond task, even though I ended up missing the last task we got so it should not be buried, we should get some extra way of earning these diamonds with the constant introduction of new diamond items. The tb sys only gives you the chance to earn 2 extra diamonds a week and maybe an extra one from the voting booth that is not a guarantee, so even just the addition of tb sys is not enough earnable diamonds.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I do have an idea on what i plan to submit, i just hope it ende up working :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    How I picture voting booth with so many diff takes on retro

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

This is the best I came up with. I wish we had a leather jacket as a handheld and/or a cigarette. If you can’t guess who I’m trying to be I don’t blame you 😂

This look is so nice ❤️😍 Would you mind saying who was it inspired by? 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Heeeyyy, this is what I made

what look is your favorite? ♥♥ 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Cherrey 🥺 thank you so much queen 💛😩

@LaraDeen thank you 💛 those are gift box eyes from this year’s kimiversary event! 😊

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia I love that look! Your doll looks stunning 😍
    @thesweetone It has to be Sandy from Grease!

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia are you Sandy-gone-bad? You look great
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    IAS said:
    Also I’m scared to buy the coke. I have enough diamonds but I heard someone say that it didn’t score well for them because people are voting against it. I’m a sucker for handhelds but I don’t want to waste diamonds. Has anyone bought it yet??
    I did. The first look I submitted with the coke didn't score well but the second look scored 55. 
    Ohmydays i can not find the monkey next to the coke bottle, have looked a few times thinking i must have missed it but Its definitely not there, do i need to contact support
    Haven’t seen anyone reply to you, but the monkey comes after you finish a quest! It’ll be between the watermelon and fruit basket
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

What Fashion Goals did you get that top 😍 And i adore that hair! Is that in the Kloset? 
    Hey! I think the top is from a Kollection. I don’t remember which one but is originally red
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Okey so I managed to come up with some more looks. What do you think? 
    This SYS is going to be so much fun! But I’m so nervous, I can’t really see any of these looks score 50+... even if they’re on theme, we all know how the voters work 🙄 

omgg Look ten is my favorite!!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Kkh_Anastasia I love that look! Your doll looks stunning 😍
    @thesweetone It has to be Sandy from Grease!

Omg you even found the exact picture i was trying to mimic! 😍😱 

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪