🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I really don’t think they give us enough tickets to finish. 
    Like my scores have been in the 40s and 50s, that’s not bad. But I’m never gonna get that second box, or anywhere near. 
    Something’s up. 
    It’s the same average needed for the weekend last earnable. 535 total for last earnable box with 13 looks means 41 votes (and one 42 look) during weekday and that is the exact votes needed for weekend sys (575/14 =41 mostly and one 42)
  • ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @ElleRosegold are you on ios or Android? 
    IOS, on my iPad
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     That’s how pallets should be!! But I’m missing more items. But then In boxes is energy and dyes that thing stress me out 😕

iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I really don’t think they give us enough tickets to finish. 
    Like my scores have been in the 40s and 50s, that’s not bad. But I’m never gonna get that second box, or anywhere near. 
    Something’s up. 
    we are supposed to get 13 tickets during the week, in case this hasnt been answered yet
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    The point for this SYS was for us to get items from the past SYS and have fun! How can we do that when the boxes are filled with energy and dye? A lot of people can't even reach top 5, how is it fun to stress about this event for 3 days only to get dye from the boxes? 
    also, WHY lmao

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Currently 1st place only because I wake up early. Me to TS group:

Edit: not 2 minutes after I posted they woke up apparently 😂
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

Hiiii just caught up on the thread so if anyone has time could they edit me as a clown so I can have it as my pp my editing skills are not it 😩😩😂😂

left my bad review on App Store re: ✨compensation✨ 

I will never spend another penny on this joke of a game lol 1 2 fu glu 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Ugh, just ugh. I started playing sys only in june 2020, wtf? My palettes should not look like this! Only thing I want from these boxes are that blonde hair color but still, it would have been nice to get something! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    This is my second box. Forgot to take a screenshot of my first box but I had dye (5,3), 5 items, and kstars, I picked dye tho, typical. Still, for someone who has only played sys since end of February 2020 this is pretty shocking. Also was hoping energy is gone but alas 🙄
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

im grateful for the stars, but shouldnt we be guaranteed to get items especially when most of us don’t have the majority of them? 🤡

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I somehow missed a ticket so I'm finished with 504 votes. I'm not really bothered about the second box.
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    You guys 😩🙄
    I can't. I just can't with this game. Remember when my game ate my ticket? Well, support gave it back. But it's now gone A.G.A.I.N. This is a joke really! What is it that keeps glitching? I already sent a text to support, they have yet to respond but I'm just wondering how many times more I'll have to do it.. 🤨
    This is unacceptable. Has that happened to anyone else here or am I just the chosen one? 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I really hate having to wake up in the middle of the night to submit my last ticket. This weekday sys is just a mess. But at least my picks were good this week! No dyes in my palettes but what’s with the energy??
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    This has been my worst SYS in a while. My last 4 looks have all got scores in the 30s (one got 31 🥴) and I’m 10 points away from the last earnable box 😭 I don’t know why I’ve had such bad scores because I’ve been on theme?? Some of the dolls above me on TS have some... interesting... looks and they’ve scored higher than me. This isn’t the first time I haven’t been able to reach the last earnable box either! Luckily I only have 1 TB so I should place top 5
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I think I saw the beautiful @therealChar in the voting booth! You were the popular pick 🤩
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Second box - well, I think I had the best pick from all the options 

iOs player 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Thrilled with last box since I have ziltch for leather and lace sys. Got lucky with box odds

Some points:
    1) for retro sys I'm going for apple pie "I never kiss on the mouth until marriage" style.
    2) given my kloset the leather and lace sys will be dominatrix/hooker chic
    3) God help my k-stars of I get the kollection with the whip because I must have it
    4) already worried about next leather/lace sys because leather tends to dye wierd

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Decent pallet... but kind of meh. Got this hair color, which is nice.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Got this cute hairstyle 😊
    Forgot to screenshot  my pallete was 3x 3 dyes, 4x item, 1x 10 k stars..

And this was my first box..
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

This is what my second box looked like. I'm so glad that I managed to pick the dress because the palette was terrible. 
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

My second pallet and my first which was my lowest my last look which flopped and my highest an favorite 
    I don’t get the three drops of dyes at all in these boxes. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I think I saw the beautiful @therealChar in the voting booth! You were the popular pick 🤩
    Yesss that’s me 🥰♥️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@KalindaKing this is ridiculous. Energy is never needed.
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    this was my giftbox palette. i guess i just got lucky. they should really update the boxes.
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I .....
    I get that I’m not missing a lot of items but there’s not even chance to get any of the items that I’m missing 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Finally chose an item, but TEN energy in a second earnable box?? You accumulate 535 points throughout the week for 10 energy?? Why would you do this to someone?

This is the first time I haven't gotten dye or energy from an earnable box since week 1 of testing last time. Will hopefully end up in top 5 but it's been a close race between 3rd and 6th and my last look only scored a 40 so I'm not banking on it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.