๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Because of excessive ticket buying i wont even make top 5 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ yeah im pretty much over these tests.
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    This is the first time Iโ€™m making it to my second box and I got dye ๐Ÿ™„ Absolutely no reason for there to be 2 spots of energy and dye when Iโ€™m missing tons of items. I think the only thing glu is โ€œtestingโ€ is our patience.ย 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Now presenting...the last earnable from completing a SYS event full of top-scoring looks ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธย 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Because of excessive ticket buying i wont even make top 5 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ yeah im pretty much over these tests.
    the option to buy triple threat twice a week is getting out of hand, yeah itโ€™s fun for those who has the money and wants to spend it AND especially GLU. but not for the rest of us ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคก
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    This TB SYS sucks in every single aspect of it, and since Glu clearly doesn't care for feedback, and improving the game, I'll just lower my expectations and play for the diamonds

Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I never do well in these TB SYS. I thought I had a lot of appropriate wedding guest looks lol. I don't think I'll reach the earnable box, def not making top 5. Oh well ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

- Emmy
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    My second box, I so badly wish I picked the hair color but at least I picked a itemย 

Omg can someone please show me this hair color on my doll pleaseee
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    eligur said:
    the option to buy triple threat twice a week is getting out of hand, yeah itโ€™s fun for those who has the money and wants to spend it AND especially GLU. but not for the rest of us ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคก
    Yeah currently first place is 800 plus points and hardly anything she wore was wedding guest. Most of top 5 are buyers. And the one on theme gorgeous doll is 4th.
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My last looksย 

My palette only had two items again and I'm missing a lot of them, well at least it was 5 dyes and not 3 ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

And these are my last four looks that scored great, for some reason ๐Ÿคท
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Great... I finished 2 votes away from the last box and in 9th place so I guess I'm only opening one box this week.ย 
    Because the boxes are so terrible and the chance of not getting an item is so high I would never risk wasting a ticket on this. Hopefully next week is better I guess.ย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    There's a girl wearing a dyed email dress that wasn't even top 10, yet she's sitting comfortably in 3rd now. Ehh, I hope I'll get luckier next times, I've yet to be in top 5 and I do want to.ย 

Anyways, here are my looks! Not the most versatile of a bunch but I do love 'em โค๏ธ

My second earnable palette was meh, but at least it's stars, because I was about to choose the dyes underneath it.ย 

Was in the same group with lovely @Spleen. Congrats on getting into Top 5, I love all of your looks and I wish you an amazing TB pick! โค๏ธ
    I also loved Emmelia Grey's looks, I hope she sees it!ย 
    @Bear_KKH, these looks are so thought out and stunning! The hair, the makeup, the gift box handheld and the color selection - everything is top notch! ๐Ÿ’œ

And lastly, two of my favorite looks Ive seen in the voting booth:

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    There were tons of posts and i skimmed them all but didn't see anyone mention that last time we had an SYS test, in 2018, a different group of users was picked each week for 3 maybe 4 weeks. It was exciting seeing if you would get picked each week. So I don't buy that they suddenly can only have one group test for a whole month.
    @AliBryant I mentioned this somewhere in this thread! But it was never addressed so I guess they donโ€™t know how to spin this lolย 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Hereโ€™s my 2nd box pick and Iโ€™m currently in 7th place. My scores never really picked up and stayed mostly low to mid 40โ€™s.ย 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

My 2nd palette was worse than my 1st one, picked 3 dye 2 times ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Can someone remind me, are we supposed to have 13 tickets or 14 total by the time the event is over?ย 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @thesweetone I think I voted for your 13th look! All your looks are amazing! โค๏ธ
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @thesweetone voted twice for your 12th look, an it was the popular choice
    Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    .......at least she was the popular pick?

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone voted twice for your 12th look, an it was the popular choice
    Thank you, your votes are very appreciated! ๐Ÿ’› Kinda bummed it got 36 points, but maybe it was too sunny for a wedding! ๐Ÿ˜…โ˜€๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

The best weekday sys I participated in so far! Usually I get low scores in this.
    And I had been saving for the work of art kollection, I got it this week on my 7th spin ._. But it worked so well so far, no regrets๐Ÿ’•
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    @kayayem 13 tickets
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Last earnable box had 3 dye boxesย  :oย  I was lucky
    Wish I got the 50 K stars though...ย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Anyway, so I hope you can give compensation after this test and I also hope everyone gets to play it next update. But pleaaaaase, get rid of that energy and dye!!ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    My second box, I so badly wish I picked the hair color but at least I picked a itemย 

Omg can someone please show me this hair color on my doll pleaseee
    I wonder what that color looks like too! It resembles the warm light brown one we have in the closet for kstars. Can someone show what this one looks like?ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Still finding glitches in the voting booth. These need to be fixed and could be costing dolls votes.

From yesterdayย 

From today in the last 10 minutes of votingย 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Itโ€™s one of theseย @Victorian but tbh Iโ€™m not sure which one lol, I think the second one...
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Thanks, @yezx โค๏ธ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day

@Victorian I think itโ€™s this one too, itโ€™s the only blonde like that that I have lol. Definitely worth having, Iโ€™m using it all the time!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.