Facebook linking

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
So I made a facebook just for the game, because I have iOS and I want friends ❤️  But sometime in the past I linked it to facebook. It’s totally separate now, but if I try to link facebook again, it goes straight to that account! Driving me crazy, I hate facebook, avoid it like the plague. How do I change this?

Best Answer

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    if you change your FB password for the account the game tries to go to, it will be unable to connect. Then it will let you sign in with the new desired FB account and credentials.   Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Have you tried to disconnect out here? Then close the game and reopen it again, open your contacts and you should be able to connect with another account - there should be a pop up from Facebook where you can choose which account to connect, with an email and password. Hope that helps, it’s what I did after many times it wouldn’t let me connect with a different account 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Log in into that Facebook account via safari and then connect it in the game 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I did those tons of times. I even tried switching from my iPad to my iPhone and doing craziness. Anyway, I guess it’s alright. Maybe in the far future I’ll try again:/
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Have you tried to disconnect KKH directly from your Facebook account? I don't see it on my phone but on my computer there is an app filter on Facebook where there is a bunch of apps, maybe if you delete KKH from there it will let you connect with another account?
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LoiannKKHLoiannKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    From your computer
    1. log in to your Facebook account 
    2. go into settings
    3. to the left of the screen, you will see a list of sections. Choose "Apps and Websites"
    4. A list of all the games that are connected to your Facebook account will appear.
    5. Check the box beside KKH and click remove OR select KKH, scroll down and click remove.
    From your mobile device:
    1. Click the 3 lines at the top right or bottom right (depends on the device)
    2. scroll down to "Settings & Privacy" click it then select "Settings"
    3. Under the heading "Security" select "Apps and Websites"
    4. Select "Logged in with Facebook"
    5. Check the circle beside KKH and click remove OR select KKH, scroll down and click remove
    I hope this helps :blush::star:
    iOS Player | KKH Level 29 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    the game is going to try and automatic the game is going to automatically sign in regardless if you signed out and then exited the game. It will definitely stop and ask for new credentials when the old password no longer works.    That process has never failed me. Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary