๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

@livyx yes, I think it's that one. It has a pink undertone, so cute ๐Ÿฅบ

Ps: Yes I am this obsessed, I keep the tile in my gallery. F*CK, I even would not complain if I got it from trendsetter boxes ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would probably be extatic if that happens ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I almost picked the white Christmas hair ๐Ÿ˜ญ kstars arenโ€™t bad but Iโ€™m disappointed to see no diamonds and still low amounts of rare dye.ย 

iOS player since July 2014ย 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Victorian said:
    ashleyy said:
    My second box, I so badly wish I picked the hair color but at least I picked a itemย 

Omg can someone please show me this hair color on my doll pleaseee
    I wonder what that color looks like too! It resembles the warm light brown one we have in the closet for kstars. Can someone show what this one looks like?ย 
    Btw I just noticed she was asking about the brown one and I also asked about the brown one but got so excited about the replies with the blonde one and lost my mind. Yes, I am that much obsessed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020

Glad I didnโ€™t pick a dye! I missed a 2nd TS box by 5 points though ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    my TS palette. are you kidding me๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคก
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    at least it I picked k-stars, but still, in 4 weeks of trial I only got 2 items

Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Really glad I got an item โ˜บ๏ธ

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Finally an item! They are cute and I am close to my shoe achievement 10
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Victorian said:
    ashleyy said:
    My second box, I so badly wish I picked the hair color but at least I picked a itemย 

I wonder what that color looks like too! It resembles the warm light brown one we have in the closet for kstars. Can someone show what this one looks like?ย 
    Btw I just noticed she was asking about the brown one and I also asked about the brown one but got so excited about the replies with the blonde one and lost my mind. Yes, I am that much obsessed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    We donโ€™t have a brown one, thatโ€™s the blonde one haha
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    I almost picked the white Christmas hair ๐Ÿ˜ญ kstars arenโ€™t bad but Iโ€™m disappointed to see no diamonds and still low amounts of rare dye.ย 

omg me too girl ! i almost picked that hair, im happy i got kstars though and not dyeย 
    thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    The earnable boxes ^ย 

Tbh I did not really like my TS pallet... Would have been happy with the silver dress.ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I have enough items that I never won that this should be all items and 3 dyes and 20 kstars is a joke! ย But I got two picks I wanted so I wonโ€™t complain too much lolย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ah, another week of mental abuse ๐Ÿ™‚ wasted a whole week on 6 dyes and 10 energy, joy, so worth it.ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Wow, Iโ€™m glad that I didnโ€™t picked a dye but the last hair is so cute ๐Ÿฅบ
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    TS palette... Of course I picked the dye... Why is it even there?!

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

I wanted the ball and second hair but these also works! good box after 2 horrible ones
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

last earnable box๐Ÿ˜ค energy is such a slap in the face for the weekday SYS let alone TEN. itโ€™s like glu just wants us to hate them? & iโ€™m even more upset because I missed my last ticket by waking up 20!!!!!!!! minutes late and not being able to submit it. I accidentally submitted an extra one earlier this week but iโ€™m super upset because I wouldโ€™ve easily gotten first had I submitted my last free ticket and now it feels like I seriously wasted a ticket. at least the extra kept me in top 5 but still, I would never voluntarily use an extra ticket on this horrible SYS.
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    yezx said:
    Victorian said:
    Victorian said:
    ashleyy said:

We donโ€™t have a brown one, thatโ€™s the blonde one haha
    Whoa, then why does it look brown on that tile (look at the original quote) ๐Ÿ˜ณ @yezx ย is that a mistake or something?ย 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Waited til the last hour to send my last two looks in and sneaked last a tb by 2 points๐Ÿค 

also glad I got 3 items this week! Not entirely sure how to style the fringe skirt but it looks so good with the star hair with it ๐Ÿ˜‹
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Got this little skirt. Almost pick hairstyle ๐Ÿ˜ญ but it's okay and this skirt looks cute. Think it's suitable for winter๐ŸŒฌโ„
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.