🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’ve got no words

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I wanted to pick that gold dress I wanted for so long😭😭😭
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I won first (wow??!!!) and I actually had good boxes for once! My 2 earnables were energy and dye. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Victorian I think because it is “greyed out” since it wasn’t picked. As far as I know we only had purple and that blonde in sys
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    My last earnable box:

and my TS box! I'm happy with my pick but I really wanted an item

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

These are my earnables. I was really lucky to pick the 50 kstars but I don’t like the odds with so many energy tiles. 

Urgh. That Lana dress will probably haunt and mock me till the very end. I am glad to get this hair but I really have so many items like the winter hair , eyes , beret and camouflage dress go name a few that I just don’t understand why wouldn’t I have more items in my pick. 

That being said, I am really not sure what being tested this round since it is identical to the last 3 rounds of testings. I feel like the SYS is running relatively smoothly and any issues can be addressed as we go and I would recommend releasing the weekday SYS to the rest of the players. 

Also, I think the weekday SYS is probably most beneficial to newer players who haven’t play the SYS theme before since their boxes are actually filled with items. For old turd like me, I am really not pressed to finish these weekday SYS since I have most of the items.
    IOS Player 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts

I won first (wow??!!!) and I actually had good boxes for once! My 2 earnables were energy and dye. 
    This is the first time I see a diamond in the boxes. Did they update them or I just never noticed? 
    Also look y'all, another way I CAN'T earn diamonds through because I wasn't even picked. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Someone took 1st place from me.& ended in 2nd place

This is my pick, I really like it 

& this is my 2nd bronze pallete

I feel terryble for the dolls that only got dye & energy is not fair at all
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Unwinter said:

This is the first time I see a diamond in the boxes. Did they update them or I just never noticed? 
    Also look y'all, another way I CAN'T earn diamonds through because I wasn't even picked. 

no they didnt update them there were diamonds last month too but super rarely 😔😔
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Thanks @haikawa hope you got good rewards! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    oh, goody...
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    This was my second earnable box... LOL. 

And my TS box (scraped 4th place JUST).. PLEASE can we replace the dye with items or diamonds in these boxes? For the entire week of effort (and especially for anyone buying tickets) 3 dye is criminal. 

Playing since 2014..!
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited August 2020
    In my opinion, diamonds, kstars and dyes should not be in the trendsetter boxes. What if we spend a ton of tickets to get in trendsetter only to receive diamonds or k stars? Was it then not better to get a diamond/star bundle? It is unacceptable. The trendsetter boxes should have a guaranteed throwback piece.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Best pick on TS box for retro AND leather sys

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Unwinter maybe if i had gotten the sys for trial haha
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Forgot to take screenshot but I got this dress from my TS box - I mean it is nice , definitely better than any dye or energy 😅

iOs player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I ended up in 1st. But of course my first pick was dyes 🙄 but then I got item. This hairstyle looks a little weird 🙈😄 and I don’t remember it. 

And I want to say @mikaylachimo that all your looks was so pretty, you deserve a better place!🥺 
    iOS player 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Well if they want to know if the weekday game is profitable, the answer is yes... this was my group’s first place...

in other news news this is my TS box! The dyes are a little better and I got a cute item.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Got 2nd place, my palette was actually ok, sad I missed the beach Ball tho😭 hair is kinda cute. Imo 5 dyes isn’t enough for a TS box 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I had such an amazing palette and I picked the worst item 😩 I really wish I had gotten the eyes or the booties next to them
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Ended 3rd behind two TBs which is okay, I have tickets saved but I don't want to use them for this 😅
    I would love to end first once so I can open two boxes but let's not be too greedy 🙈
    Happy with my pick, and it's a good palette, only one tile of dyes 👌🏻

I also agree with everyone, I don't understand why they need to test it again since they didn't change anything... 
    Also don't understand why they can't compensate those who didn't get picked 🤯 I mean we get to open boxes and win items, stars, diamonds, dyes... for six weeks and the others get nothing, this is ridiculous 🤷🏻‍♀️

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    So the good news is I came in 5th. But of course, in a TS box with 7 items, I picked stars instead. Fml.

And this is my second earnable box. I hope my luck changes for the weekend because this is tiring. 

Here are my last 4 looks. In weekend SYS I'd be excited I finally broke 50 again, but this just feels ... meh. When this becomes a permanent feature the way it is now, I don't think I'll play it as much. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Came in second.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • ilakkhilakkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I was at first place with this doll Sidney with 600 points and I decided to not send my last look so we both could get the first place prizes, but look what she did at the last minute! Are you happy Sidney? I’m definitely not 😡 That’s why I’ll never be the good one again.
    English is not my first language.
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Aw, i didn’t pick any items this week🤧 And 3 dyes in a TS box? Please at least give us 5🥺
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

ONE VOTE! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.