📺🎥KK:H Weekend Event - 8/21/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling All Weekend Long!📹

Comments

• alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the kollection?
    iOS Player 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Does anyone know what level you have to hit to pass Willows show? I've been so close to hers for a while now but can never seem to pass it. 
    I just passed her! I’m at #177 and she’s at #178
    i did a bunch at bel air right before I went to sleep so I would open a bunch at a time each morning but it just randomly happened after one show this morning lol
    Amazing thanks!! I'm like 2 shows away from passing 200 so hopefully I'll reach it this weekend!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I like the earnable outfit, k-stars are definitely safe though.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i like the earnables more than the gb, probably  won’t be opening any extra boxes 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Wait in the update info it says we get a kollection this weekend... or did they just decide to replace kollections with more fashion goals LOL. 
    edit: its coming soon. Still think its super shady for Glu to be posting extra fashion goals each month just to make more money during a freaking PANDEMIC. Like people are literally starving and being evicted and Glu is like now seems like a good time to make this game even more about spending real money. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    alixo said:
    @KalindaKing what about the kollection?
    I'll post it in a few! Thanks for the reminder 😂
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Earnables are okay and I guess having that kloset skirt in brown won't do any harm... 
    I want the GB bottoms just so I can dye them black. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @thesweetone Probably another test. They might be checking which entices buyers more; kstars or diamonds. Though honestly, they should just let you take a choice for max profitability.
    You're right. I have a feeling people will buy the diamond deal, thus giving Glu the reason to make it a permanent thing. Seems shady tbh
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    😂I actually like the gift box items. I finally got to go home so now I can participate.  
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Not the best quality earnables but I don’t have a lot of clothes like them in my closet so will probably grind to get them. Not really sold on the GB so nice to know my k-stars are safe.
    The FG that comes with diamonds for 50% of the players doesn’t really seem worth it for me though. I’d rather buy double the amount of diamonds for pretty much the same price, but maybe that’s just me🤷‍♀️
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Wait what If players who Ddnt get the weekday sys are getting the diamond deal and those with it don’t get the chance...
    or maybe they will do 50/50 in each group to see
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Ughhh I loved the GB outfit except those sandals. I am not spending a dime on it now, it's just horrible to chase and get an item that would worth 5000 kash 😂 Seriously tho, why didn't you just put a handheld instead of that thing? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I actually LOVE the earnables! I like how simple the skirt and the jacket are, also love how the hairstyle has parted side bangs on both sides!
    GB are fine i guess!
    Also why are we getting a FashionGoals this Weekend?? From what i know FashionGoals come out during VIP Weekend Events, the only exception being during the Kimiversary Update were we had 2 FashionGoals on the update, this is really strange 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @datesaremyfave even if non picked players get the diamonds pack it doesnt make up for everything we are losing on, especially considering picked players are getting the rewards for free.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry I forgot to post the Kollection! We don't usually have a Kollection and #FASHIONGOALS IAP in the same weekend, plus it feels like Friday. I believe I mentioned that Glu has given the company a few days off lately and they're doing it again! It's a nice perk and we'll be mostly offline tomorrow. The support team will still be available.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.