šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAINšŸ’šŸ’šŸ„‚

Comments

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Soo I made this if anyone is interested. I was not in top 5 the first time due to ticket buyers, and every other time I was first.Ā 
    This is everything I got since this event started:Ā 

Conclusion: the players that weren't able to play this event should definitely be rewarded after testing ends. This is a lot of stuff. 7 hairstyles in 4 weeks just from the Weekday SYS? Wow.

This is what my boxes looked like:

I was lucky enough to get diamonds that one time they showed up. Surprisingly enough there was never energy in my TS boxes. I should also let you know that I was playing SYS since it came out and I have a lot of stuff; I mostly missed the first place prizes or sometimes last earnables (hairstyles and dresses).
    There, I don't know why I did this but I hope someone will find it interesting enough. šŸ¤—
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    *me being happy seeing people get great picks but then remembering Iā€™m missing out and ain't getting sh*t*

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i used my gifted ticket so i could stay in top 5 and i got this hairstyle šŸ™ƒ tbh not the fan of it

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Happy with my pick! The only thing I liked were the eyes, itā€™s sad to see that there have been no improvements made to the box selections ....
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @thebola thank you for your efforts! I genuinely love seeing everybody's analysis, experiments, charts and testing. It's incredibly nice to read the collected data (or I'm just a huge nerd) (or both). But that being said that was so interesting and Glu could use y'alls data collecting skillsĀ 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Why ernable items are in TS Boxes?!!!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ilakkh said:
    I was at first place with this doll Sidney with 600 points and I decided to not send my last look so we both could get the first place prizes, but look what she did at the last minute! Are you happy Sidney? Iā€™m definitely not šŸ˜” Thatā€™s why Iā€™ll never be the good one again.
    Oh I hate that šŸ˜­ā™„ļøĀ 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Iā€™m so upset...what was the purpose of even getting first place šŸ˜­
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    First earnable box

Second one...
    TS box

My palettes look pretty much the same as before. I'm actually a little bit sad about my TS palette but whatever lol still think we shouldn't get dyes in ts boxes
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Soooo annoyed. My last look came in about an hour before the event ended because I let my timer stop for a few hours yesterday... but I was at work and didnā€™t have the time to step away and submit it ā˜¹ļø I couldā€™ve even gotten first place if I got 52 or higher on the look, but because I wasnā€™t able to submit it I got 6th place, so I didnā€™t even get a trendsetters box šŸ˜­Ā 

People have jobs, people have classes, people are busy. Let 3 tickets stack during the weekday. Itā€™s already hard enough during the weekends to keep up, but weekdays? please.Ā 

Anyway congrats to @robertavyy on first place! Iā€™m glad it could at least be a fellow forum member šŸ’ž I wish I couldā€™ve submitted my last look, got a 52, and we couldā€™ve tied lol, that wouldā€™ve been the dream šŸ˜‚
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I would say at least I reached that last earnable despite missing my last look, but ofc I have no items in those boxes and picked 3 black dye šŸ˜‚ Hereā€™s another begging request to please please please let people who have all the earnable items collect a single diamond instead of open a box.

Sorry for being so whiny this week lmao. Iā€™m still very thankful to be picked, but this event has its issues.Ā 

Hereā€™s my looks 11 &12, happy with the last scoreĀ 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Glad weekday sys banner is staying longer so winnings can be picked. Not sure if this is just my game or just noticed but Iā€™m glad itā€™s staying!
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Iā€™m so happy for you guys gettingĀ amazing items, but also, it makes me soooo sad to not sh*tĀ  :'(

hopefully it will be implemented for everyone soon and they wonā€™t drag out the testing....
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    my two earnable boxes: im sad i missed the hair color but oh well šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøĀ 

and then i placed second and got the winter eyes that iā€™ll probably never use but im happy with them lol

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Glad weekday sys banner is staying longer so winnings can be picked. Not sure if this is just my game or just noticed but Iā€™m glad itā€™s staying!
    Mine is still there - just hoping it doesnt effect getting the weekend one on time!Ā 
  • happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    got these two hairstyles in my ts box!
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    me....sitting here.... watching so many people get items/diamonds/kstars that I'm missing out on ;-; freakinnnnngggg Glu..... *sad boy noises*
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    2nd earnable box I don't love the hair but it is an item at least.

Somehow I managed to be in a group that had no obvious ticket buyers & came in 1st and finally was able to get a ts box for the first time. Leave it to me to pick the 2 worst squares though.Ā 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    eligur said:
    im grateful for the stars, but shouldnt we be guaranteed to get items especially when most of us donā€™t have the majority of them? šŸ¤”

Exactly šŸ‘
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Got this skirt anyone know what itā€™s from?
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Came in third! Forgot to take a picture of my second box but i got the bag.

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Happy with my pick! The only thing I liked were the eyes, itā€™s sad to see that there have been no improvements made to the box selections ....
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas This is disgusting. 60 stars as a prize when half the players canā€™t getĀ anything.Ā 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    So... what exactly changed this time compared to the past 3 Weekday SYS...??? :|:|:| I didn't get chosen but from reading the forum I don't see anything that changed...??? Or am I crazy lol
    @Unwinter Thank you very much for your appreciation! šŸ¤— same here to be honest, every time someone posts results of their "investigations" I'm like:

@ashleyl23 The skirt is from an SYS event called Street style (3/31/2019)

Credits to @LindaVB šŸ¤—
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @eden_ only thing I noticed was the banner (the like event stayed longer) so gifts didnā€™t have to be collected in like an hour or however fast it was before
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

despite missing out on getting first in the weekday SYS for the first time I will say for once iā€™m actually super ecstatic over my TS box pick. considering this is the first good prize iā€™ve gotten the entire time it almost makes up for my whole missing the last ticket fiasco...my box was also really good for the exception of the 3 gold dye!

this outfit is PERFECT for the leather & lace SYS coming up. if this look doesnā€™t score me 50+ iā€™m going to riot!
    I forgot to post my trendsetter box this morning but itā€™s too late, anyways I got a dress from last years sys but that lace outfit was in it, I wouldā€™ve killed to get that.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you @thesweetone šŸ’•šŸ’•
    - Emmy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.