No new tasks ??!!!!

missmysticmissmystic Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
SO The last task I had was the sports illustrated issue where you can give the cover to Betty. After that I’ve had no tasks at all. I even updated the game. I thought it was a glitch and I sent to meet Simon and Maria and even visited all restaurants to see if there’s any task. But there isn’t. Are there any tasks after this ??

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You might want to contact support through an InGame Ticket, and ask them if you've finished all available storyline, or if you have blockage.  I vaguely remember something about giving a Betty a gig, but not in the recent past.  My latest storylines had to do with a very confused Cassio, and finishing a friendship Calendar with Kim I'd been putting off.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    SO The last task I had was the sports illustrated issue where you can give the cover to Betty. After that I’ve had no tasks at all. I even updated the game. I thought it was a glitch and I sent to meet Simon and Maria and even visited all restaurants to see if there’s any task. But there isn’t. Are there any tasks after this ??
    Hi! Were you able to solve this? I'm literally in the exact same position as you :(
  • billclintonbillclinton Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I also have this problem, make sure the software has bugs, need help from the developer. 
  • j4nj4n Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m having this exact problem right now, I also updated to the most recent version but nothing seems to work