📺🎥KK:H Weekend Event - 8/21/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling All Weekend Long!📹

Comments

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Well my money and K-Stars are safe.

I refuse to pay for diamonds with my hard earned money.... NOPE!
    Add diamonds into rewards for completing photoshoots and appearances etc. I have been playing this game for 6 month and have NEVER had a free diamond through voting.
    The only way I’ve received them is if I participate in the sys and get all the earnables and it will only be 2 diamonds!

And don’t even get me started on the 50-50 bull 🤐🤐🤐

I hate to say it because I love the game but I think I’m outta here soon! ❤️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The earnables are almost cute but they’re low quality and the skirt looks just like the kash one. Giftbox are also fine but not anything chase worthy. I love the kollection tho 🥺
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I’m thinking it is to see how much the diamonds will improve sales, so they can have something like percentage (ie “diamonds in fg sell 50% more”), and for that they need to compare it with kstars. The best way to do that is with the same clothing items so it is not an additional factor that can mess up that percentage (so the only factors are diamonds vs kstars).
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I love the GB Hair And Sweats. I don’t know what our lettering means, but I love it.    And the footwear looks like it will dye really well. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I guess it's time for Sleepover/Slumber party SYS sometime soon... Is it just me or the clothes are getting worse and worse... :D lolllll... so sad that beautiful lilac dress is a FG :'(:/
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @brunakkh I get that, I wasn’t saying they should’ve done it with different items. I was saying they could’ve put both pop ups in the game, one with stars one with diamonds, and let us choose which one we wanted to buy. Or let us pick some other way. 

I don’t know how technically possible that all is but what I do know is that I would never want to buy something to get 60 k stars when other people are getting 12 diamonds for the same price. That’s worth more to me. It’s unfair to offer it like this and not let us choose imo.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I’m not a happy girl. 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This makes no sense. Why would you offer diamonds in a fashion goals outfit to only 50% of the players? No one even asked for this. I'm telling you instead of hearing our complaints this company looks for more ways to dig themselves further and further into a hole.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I think its cause they are comparing them, but dont wanna know which one people prefer, but how much profit they will get from it. Its the a/b testing again, they cant compare both options if everybody has them. And I completely agree its unfair, especially to do these kind of tests with peoples money
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    both are very eh to me but I'll do the event so I won't clog up my TB or weekday SYS with this stuff. 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    None of the earnables or GB items appeal to me, which is fine because I'm so bored with reality shows atm. So I think I'll just catch up on my storylines or not play much at all this weekend. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kayworldkayworld Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    These are cute for the fall I guess 🥴🥴🥴🥴 
    KalindaKing said:

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Can someone fill me in please because I’ve never brought a full kollection as of yet... How many K-Stars does it cost to get all 8 item of each kollection? Does it go up in 40’s? I.e - 30, 70, 110?

Thank you 💖
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Can someone fill me in please because I’ve never brought a full kollection as of yet... How many K-Stars does it cost to get all 8 item of each kollection? Does it go up in 40’s? I.e - 30, 70, 110?

Thank you 💖
    I have no idea how much cause I’m lucky to get the items I want before it get higher, so I haven’t really completed many cause some are different.
    can I just say that when I get “Curtain Call” and “Work Of Art” I’m definitely completing those to chase the bundles. You’re lucky to have them I barely ever get those.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm just gonna assume the people getting the FG with the diamonds are the people who don't have the weekday SYS and that's why there's no compensation.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Charlotte_D typically it’s like 800(?) ish kstars. It does depend on the starting price tho. If one kollections starts at 20 kstars it might be like 600(? Pulling this number but I know the 800 was near accurate for starting at 30/40)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.