šŸ—³ļøšŸŸšŸ”SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?šŸ”šŸŸšŸ„¤

Comments

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Where did this drink come from? I have seen a bunch of people with it but I donā€™t remember seeing it in a kollection or event recentlyĀ 
    IOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @katie_js Valentine's gift boxes
    iOS
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Really disappointed with my first score because I loved it šŸ„ŗ
    I hope it will get better šŸ¤žšŸ»

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @KalindaKing my voting rewards also seems to be connected. Getting only cash and have been voting for the better part of 2 hours now
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mandamay76 Iā€™m in love with your looks šŸ˜
    @kittykatx Omg thats me!! Good luck, doll!Ā 
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @KalindaKing my voting rewards also seems to be connected. Getting only cash and have been voting for the better part of 2 hours now
    Mine too! Only got 1 kstar and then only kash
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Zarah said:
    livyx said:
    Ā So I just opened the voting booth and thatā€™s what popped up first:

@livyx Oh my gosh, Iā€™m a bot?!?! I made that look weeks ago!

Lol, you can trust Glu to randomly select you to be a bot, but not to try out the weekday SYS.Ā 
    and this is exactly why we keep saying Glu uses bots. yes there are obviously hackers but bots are definitely real too
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I know some of you guys said that ā€œthey were the popular voteā€ please donā€™t vote on them, make it more fair for the other person, donā€™t vote on their looks if they wanna cheat their way to the ts prizes and make the game unfair for everyone more so the other person who probably deserves a vote.
    i definitely didn't give them my vote. but if you don't get the "popular vote" announcement by deduction the doll you did not vote for is the popular vote. which, again unfortunately was the case. but i agree with you, & i also never vote for whoever reaches the last earnable in the first day. i sometimes wish we had the option to see how many points a person has before we vote for them. bc i wouldn't vote for anyone with over 1000 points lmao
    I forgot about that, if you vote on the other doll that wasn't the popular vote it would tell you. Iā€™m glad there are people like you, I donā€™t find it right to give youā€™re vote away to a hacker, and besides why do they need votes when they can hack to get the rewards itemsšŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    My first two looks šŸ¤”šŸ™ƒ

Also saw it for a while, I don't know what it is

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    edited August 2020
    jhabs said:
    eligur said:
    also once SYS started i was hit with this! not really on theme but SO beautiful

@izzabee Is that you ? With a look from a previous SYS?Ā 
    Yes! I wore that for the Midnight Magic SYS but everything was dyed gold. I forgot to take pictures of that SYS so I recreated it.Ā 
    Edit: To be clear, I have not submitted that for the current SYS and it makes me sad that people may have lost votes to a bot version of me, although I wouldnā€™t have voted for that look because it doesnā€™t fit the theme and it doesnā€™t match!
    I play on iOSĀ 
    ^ further proof
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @brunakkh omg! Thank you soo much doll! That means a lot ā¤ļø
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2020
    ^ further proof
    The two bots in this thread have been real users with real accounts. Even if those were ā€œbotsā€ with unreleased items, it would still be a copy of a REAL user with unreleased items, aka a hacker. Iā€™m not sure why this is so hard for people on here to comprehend but itā€™s very entertaining lmaoĀ 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Good for a start but Iā€™ll flop so hard for the rest.šŸ˜… I donā€™t have much pretty and related items left.
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Voters are probably already tired of seeing these dresses šŸ˜…
    IOS
    jhabs said:
    ^ further proof
    The two bots in this thread have been real users with real accounts. Even if those were ā€œbotsā€ with unreleased items, it would still be a copy of a REAL user with unreleased items, aka a hacker. Iā€™m not sure why this is so hard for people on here to comprehend but itā€™s very entertaining lmaoĀ 
    yes theyā€™re real accounts but Glu is using them as bots. the players did not choose to submit those looks for this SYS. thatā€™s all I meant. also I never said that the ones with unreleased items were bots. I think you misinterpreted me or took what I said out of context. I really donā€™t appreciate you acting like I donā€™t have comprehension skills. That wasnā€™t necessaryĀ 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ā @Zarah wow thatā€™s surprising but makes sense actually, looks like theyā€™re using previous SYS looks to fill up the voting booth when not enough players submitted looks for the current SYS

That also explains why we saw some looks multiple times during the weekday SYS even when the voting for the look finished, they just didnā€™t have enough people submitting looks to compete with each other. Guess they shouldā€™ve selected more active players to test it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • wutavarwutavar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    first two looks did the same. not exactly bad in my opinion but next couple outfits, i gotta go hard. šŸ¤£šŸ„°

• Mbloomq1Mbloomq1 Registered Users 6 Posts

Lvl 53 ios player

FB:Ā https://www.facebook.com/mbloomq1
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I guess I'm fine with these...
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    The Bad Sandy seems to be a succes! In my voting booth they seem to be the popular voteĀ 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Also what are the chancess??!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    Imagine ending up in the same ts group with yourself!!
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    This sucks haha I donā€™t want play anymoreĀ 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Idk what Iā€™m doing wrongĀ 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was thinking while putting together looks that this theme doesn't really give me the chance to use hairstyles I recently got, especially since shorter hair makes more sense for the 50s.
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I was thinking while putting together looks that this theme doesn't really give me the chance to use hairstyles I recently got, especially since shorter hair makes more sense for the 50s.
    The theme is 50s though, iirc Kim mentioned it in her call and recently there was a pop up notification that said to aim for the looks of 50s, it's posted a couple of pages back I believeĀ 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    ronniev said:
    This sucks haha I donā€™t want play anymoreĀ 
    you were totally robbed of votes!! Those looks are amazing and super on theme :(