🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @milrist those two dolls have been in my TS group in a previous SYS and I thought the same thing but now I'm wondering if there's something weird going on. 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

not a good start to sys, plus i’ve lost a few days progress and lost a lot of kstars as well as TB event points so that’s just fine and dandy isn’t it 🙃😌

already messaged glu support and they say it’s memory problems. i wish i could at least get my kstars back.

oh and have i mentioned this score sucks???

is it the hair? is it the makeup? would appreciate tips to improve my score.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts

not a good start to sys, plus i’ve lost a few days progress and lost a lot of kstars as well as TB event points so that’s just fine and dandy isn’t it 🙃😌

already messaged glu support and they say it’s memory problems. i wish i could at least get my kstars back.

oh and have i mentioned this score sucks???

That look definitely deserved many more votes! 
    But, in my opinion, using darker eyebrows would look better!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Is this look that bad? Seriously, I need to know what I did wrong!

Android
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH it’s great and I’d vote for it in a heartbeat! I wanted to use this dress as well, but every time I saw it in the voting booth it wasn’t a popular pick even though the competition didn’t look better imo. I guess the voters don’t like it for this theme 😕
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

When I posted my look as yellow I did brown hair for a better contrast. Also I would use more food item handhelds if you have them. That was probably a deciding factor between you and someone else who had a milkshake or so
    Also i love 99!!

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    paulibt said:
    Hi! I just joined the community and wanted to share some looks
    welcome!! I just joined about 2 months ago as well - it's so exciting to see spoilers and everything that comes ahead before it actually happens! BTW your looks are amazing! c:
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @StevieCurry I think you were totally robbed. Your doll reminds me of a cherry with the soft makeup, and the look suits the theme. So I think it’s the voters in fault 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @thallisa thank you, it means a lot coming from you 💕 I'll delete that dress for this sys I guess  😂
    Android
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My first three looks, i was hoping to finally break 50 😩 I only have maybe once. These were my best kloset choices so it’s only downhill from here 😅 I also have like no good hairstyles for this SYS. 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

Let’s see if y’all can guess who I was inspired by ✌🏻

Do you think it’d do well in the voting booth?
    I’d vote for it 🙌🏼
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • roofroofroofroofroofroof Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Ok so.... can someone tell me why some dolls in the SYS move and some are stationary haha?
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Wish i did better but i’ll take it🙁

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
    @rellbelle idk if you’ve been keeping up with the distaste of users with diamond items so using both the shirt, skirt, and coke would definitely make people vote AGAINST you and not FOR another doll

@roofroofroof depends on the dress!
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    eden_ said:
    paulibt said:
    Hi! I just joined the community and wanted to share some looks
    welcome!! I just joined about 2 months ago as well - it's so exciting to see spoilers and everything that comes ahead before it actually happens! BTW your looks are amazing! c:
    Thank you! 
    It really is exciting, glad I joined!!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @roofroofroof it depends on a few things actually. It mostly comes down to handheld items. With a handheld item in your dolls hands, she’ll move in the voting booth (like blinking). She would not move in this outfit without the handheld. 
    There are certain dresses that will make your doll move in the voting booth even without handhelds. These dresses are in the “legs together” pose: 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    My first three looks, i was hoping to finally break 50 😩 I only have maybe once. These were my best kloset choices so it’s only downhill from here 😅 I also have like no good hairstyles for this SYS. 

They are all gorgeous 😍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    rellbelle said:

I think your looks are great and those are good scores! Sometimes it’s hard to get 50 and we all struggle!  It always depends who you are up against! Remember anything over 42 is going to get you the earnables! I would say maybe the tattoos are the only thing that isn’t 50’s about your looks! And I have found sometimes less is more! Like you don’t need a purse and a handheld! But honestly think your looks are totally on theme and super cute! 
    @rellbelle idk if you’ve been keeping up with the distaste of users with diamond items so using both the shirt, skirt, and coke would definitely make people vote AGAINST you and not FOR another doll

@roofroofroof depends on the dress!
    @datesaremyfave No i haven’t this thread is too long for me to read everything lol, it sucks bc there’s so little options that look 50s and i wanted to be able to fit the theme as best i could. Most dolls in the booth I’m seeing dont look 50s at all, which isn’t their fault i wish glu would make themes that had actual clothing options to match that were accessible for free players as well. 😔
    rellbelle said:

I think your looks are great and those are good scores! Sometimes it’s hard to get 50 and we all struggle!  It always depends who you are up against! Remember anything over 42 is going to get you the earnables! I would say maybe the tattoos are the only thing that isn’t 50’s about your looks! And I have found sometimes less is more! Like you don’t need a purse and a handheld! But honestly think your looks are totally on theme and super cute! 
    Thank you so much for your advice, you’re so sweet! Honestly i have had the tattoos for so long i forget they’re there when I’m putting my outfit together but you’re totally right about that lol 😅
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    rellbelle said:

Thank you so much for your advice, you’re so sweet! Honestly i have had the tattoos for so long i forget they’re there when I’m putting my outfit together but you’re totally right about that lol 😅
    No problem doll! I used to have a sleeve on my doll because I’m very tattooed irl but noticed when I removed them my scores improved so now my doll no longer has a sleeve lol! 
    rellbelle said:
    @datesaremyfave No i haven’t this thread is too long for me to read everything lol, it sucks bc there’s so little options that look 50s and i wanted to be able to fit the theme as best i could. Most dolls in the booth I’m seeing dont look 50s at all, which isn’t their fault i wish glu would make themes that had actual clothing options to match that were accessible for free players as well. 😔
    Yeah there was a poll in the update thread and people basically said that even if a look was on theme they would vote against it if it had a diamond item. 

I vote for whatever is on theme but I’m veryyy shocked that so many people are praising your outfits without mentioning how negatively these items are viewed by majority of the forum users. I also am a free user and when the new items were introduced I had enough to buy the coke bottle but I went against it because I knew that there would be some to vote against it. Kinda like people who vote against #1 TS prizes if they are mad they didn’t get it
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    💗 thank you for the tips and words of affirmation @SashaCat @woahbabesursotoxic @datesaremyfave ♡♡ will be sure to try a darker hair color!

ps @datesaremyfave yesss capt holt is my fav! 😂

Captain Holt Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I really liked the first one....disappointing.

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Why is she stepping in a puddle? Jk.