Make Celebrity Perks easier to obtain!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited August 2020
    -update TB boxes 
    -make some old (shop my closets) available to purchase again, a lot of us missed some of them
    -make the closet even more organized (for example i wish we could have all the drinks just in one place and not between other items, or like the auras all in one category, the animals in another one and like that with the rest of the stuff)
    -diamonds offers? they’re super expensive compared to k-stars
    -maybe a new location? we haven’t had one in a very long time....
    -about the throwback sys event PLEASE remove dyes and all the other stuff and just put items is frustrating to complete the event and get energy or dyes! 
    -more kardashian/jenner inspired clothes! 
    -fix features in the game that are glitched such as eyes and lips, most of them look awful
    -body contour 
    -more animations for our dolls 

• HatakeNataliaHatakeNatalia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    - MORE STORYLINE. I just finished the game and literally there's nothing to do, no more gigs. It's boring. You probably  didn't think about it. Or maybe we could start all gigs again;
    - New villains and new affairs like Raul and Cassio, speaking of them, they could appear more in the game.
    - Could exist a daily box with diamonds to open;
    - New locations;
    - Different body tipes and more skin color;

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    do ya think it's possible for us to have this in the game?
    Hey willow, eat bubbles😂😂 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WinerWalkerKKHWinerWalkerKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2020
    • Please listen to us.
    • Why Diamonds? (At least, have mercy on us and make it easier to gain them).
    • Make the TB boxes like 400 TB points.
    • Who suggests using diamonds? No one but yourselves Glu so my suggestion is to remove, we have cash and K-stars for a reason.
    • New body shapes (We all don't have the same body shape).
    • The babies (my baby has been a baby for a year now can they at least be toddlers, just let them grow)
    • Remove the nanny ( If it isn't Fran Fine I don't want a nanny, let the spouse hold their own child, that's all they have to do they literally don't do anything less).
    • The Spouse ( They don't do anything but remind us that they are a man-child that needs attentions why not make them call us to find out how we are, how is the model/ acting gig is going, buy some milk on the way home, normal things like that instead of the constant calling for dates).
    •  Update the male dolls (oh I see, you could give us Diamonds but can't give the guys a new Kollection? Come on Glu you could do better).
    • New poses ( If you could put it on your banners on Instagram you could give it to use).
    • African Print Clothing ( I have African in my bone and it would be awesome if dress like these were added to the game but please don't like it be in a Kollection or SYS cause I'm unable to get thoes) 
    •  

• Add new places and locations.
    • For every update can you add like a storyline 
    • More Drama ( like having the spouse been accused of being in an affair or have a sibling/ cousin/ old friend come and try an steal our spouse or sabotage our careers and our parents, who have never been mentioned before let them come for Thanksgiving or Christmas just make it exciting). 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Just read the update thread for once😉😘
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

I want these two ouftits in the game asap and the hairstyle too! we want more highlights in hairstyles cause they're trendy.. and please do not ruin the actual real looks just recreate them in the game as they are.
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    lilkim said:
    My suggestions:
    - changing body types 
    - more sys tickets, because 2 it's not enough 
    - being able to date Raul Ferro😻
    - more cities 
    - more condos and businesses 
    Also if it's impossible giving more than 2 tickets, than maybe time of getting new ticket should be shorter, like instead of 6h we can get it for 3h.
    I would be so happy and grateful if you can add this😄💕

I guess if they increased the number of tickets, people will run out of clothes early and start submitting whatever is off the theme, lol😂
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    just here to spam again, 20 daily videos for everyone and it always resets at 00.00 am for everyone's local time.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Every Thursday we have new weekly boxes where you can win either a full outfit including hair or energy or cash. But how about incorporating diamonds into the weekly boxes? Or make them available in the weekend event special boxes. As your first box is always free after reaching 25 points this will be better for those who cant afford to spend Kstars on the weekly boxes. So we could have chance of winning diamonds for free on weekend event, even if it is only 10 diamonds. But however you do it, the point I am driving here is that we need more and cheaper access to attaining diamonds. Please do what you can!
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    - let us choose the length of dates 
    - let us stack 3 tickets
    - let us name our pets
    - new storylines every update
    - new ways to earn diamonds (including a business, or add diamond rewards to businesses that already exist)
    The new way to earn diamonds is an excellent suggestion, I hope that they will see this! It is costly to buy a business and decorate it, so, as you said, it would be great if they could add to businesses you already own. This is very good idea!
  • livjlivlivjliv Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited August 2020
    1. I’d love to see a donation center in the game for clothes! like you can donate things that you really don’t like and other players can take it if they want. i know that a lot of dolls that have been around for a long time (including mine) have way too many clothes in the regular closet and in the storage too and it makes the styling in SYS really hard. 
    2. an option to put some of the makeup in the storage. i got a lot of eyes and lips that are only useable for halloween SYS and i don’t need them in my closet all the time.
    3. let dolls trade their items with other dolls! if one has a trendsetters item she doesn’t like, she can exchange it for an item that she likes and both will be happy. 
    4. make more items giftable! i like gifting others and i feel like there really isn’t much to gift. 

• KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Super long suggestions
    Gems:
    - have a gem store. Some items from the events I can’t afford to buy them right then, but would love to get them when I have enough gems. Have a physical store we can go to to buy gem items. 
    -have gems available to win (like energy and Kstars) in Kollections or mystery boxes 
    Houses 
    -have a “home” button so I can pop up at my home when I need (either to start parties or go to closet). Have this feature be able to change homes. I may want to be in a New York home where I’m close to my other business or somewhere I’m currently filling with furniture. 
    -have interactions at home. An event randomly pop up that says “you have 2 hours to complete the “clean the house” event” like a call from my nanny or something. If I complete the task I get full energy so I can start a real event. Waiting 3 hours for my energy to fill up again takes forever. 
    MY MAN:
    im tired of him asking to go out. FOR DATES! it’s always the same thing and always when I’m busy! Maybe he could call and say “hey I’m at the art museum in Venice, meet me there?” And then when we get there I have a task to do where I could win energy or a cute dress or Kstars. Something interactive. He’s cute but he calls every day. Especially weekends when I have to constantly be doing events! Calm down hubby. 
    -ORRR! Have him call and ask me a question like “where did we get married” and I have 2 options to choose from and if I get it right he’ll reward me with 5 energy or “what job do I have” which my man is a professional photographer so I would know. Something between us. And the questions could be the same 4 questions just like at my bar in Prague. 
    Businesses. 
    -I have almost every business in the game. I have written Them down just so I don’t forget. Could we have a “planner” or an assistant that calls and says “hey your hotel in papagayo is ready for you!” Or something to keep track of them? And at what point can some businesses be automatic? Do I really have to go to Toronto and Brooklyn EVERY DAY to get my money? 
    Stores. 
    -I really like the idea of having stores where we can go and see selections instead of everything in the closet. 
    - have a “rodeo drive” location where many stores pop up according to themes. A “punk/rock” store that sells gothic and punk clothes, a “Kim wore this” store where we can see outfits inspired by real Kim looks, a “pretty in pink” where soft silks, gowns, wigs and other things come in cute varieties of pink, a “jersey shore” where we can find beach themed clothes since every other sys event wants to be beach themed. 
    -a tattoo parlor. We can pink which tattoo we want, what color it could be and where it can be placed. 
    “My store” where we can select clothes we are interested in buying and place theme to a private “online shopping cart” so we can buy it when we have enough or when we are ready. Sometimes when I have to buy stuff for weekend events I forget which clothes I’ve been eyeing. I would love a reminder. 
    A MAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
    - instead of clicking airplane and a list of places shows up, have a map pop up where they are all on the screen and we can click where we want to go instead of scrolling. They could be side by side like 
    (Abu Dhabi) (Bel Air) (Beverly Hills) (Big Sur) (Bora Bora) (Brooklyn) (Calabasas) 
    all in alphabetical order and on one big screen. Nothing to scroll for. And maybe the city with our homes and business can have special icons next to them or where we are doing an event in case we get lost or forget where we were. 
    Pets: 
    - I think outfits for all pets would be cute. And we should be able to name them. 
    Events: 
    Out of 5 stars I always have 1 star but at what point can I start with 2 stars? Or get another star for wearing a certain shirt or hairstyle? All of these hearts and stars for what? Maybe they could be used as a currency for other clothes (like gems) or for killections, instead of needed to purchase with Kstars maybe purchase with hearts and stars from outfits we already bought. 
    Anyone else think these things? Or am I being picky? Haha! 

• KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Please a pop up store with hair colors from past events
    AND WIGS!!! So many cute wigs I can never get my hands on 😭

• jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    New to the thread, ive been playing this game ever since stardom Hollywood stopped getting updates i just have a few suggestions 

years ago there used to be an (energy hack) and i used to just sit in the game for hours let you get a lil more outta the game (any good video game has a harmless hack or two) be cool to get that back. 

Maybe tack some ideas from past games (Britney, Nicki, K&K) the in chats were awesome my best friend and i loved when your team had to work together to get prizes ( K&K)... i really enjoy the chat rooms from the Key Nicki Minaj game (that game was awesome and had so much potential)

also from the K&K game the in game poses the characters had (lip stick, cell phone poses) in my opinion were better there head didn’t move as much so the longer hair style didn’t look all crazy, maybe an option for new in game poses would be a cool addition to the game 

i know people are going crazy over diamonds may you could have a star diamond exchange (if not permanent maybe weekly or monthly in a pop up shop)

adding more fashion makeup eyes that can have the eyeshadow color changed there are some beautiful lighter color makeup style that would work great for this (my favorite eyes are a light gold yellowish color and i just wish i could change the color the match the outfits) or add new eye shapes that u can chang the makeup 

Hope everyone stays healthy and safe during this crazy time 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @livjliv I love the donation center idea! I just started playing in march 2020 but already have a bunch of clothes I will never use! Newbies could get a lot of use out of this and the game should give us a prize between 10-20 kstars or 5-10 diamonds per piece we successfully donated. Otherwise no one would really donate i think. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @Victorian you’re right! i think that it’s a really good idea to get rewarded for it. or even have “donation” achievements that could get you stars, level points and cash. 
    @Victorian it could also teach the younger players a little bit about being kind to others and helping out and maybe it’ll inspire them to do the same in real life!
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Please, please change the items for the throwback boxes. I am a long-time player and I have friends who are too and almost finished and already finished with the throwback boxes (the one that cost 60 kstars per spin). It's been the same for a long time now and it's not fun and exciting anymore. We need new stuff or new batch of throwback items for weekdays. At least give us new ones when first batch is finished and maybe make it 50 kstars :disappointed :smile:

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Can people that play KKH on Apple Devices get more videos for free K-Stars? I’m only asking because we don’t get as good offers as other platforms
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • LoiannKKHLoiannKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Kierella said:
    Super long suggestions
    Houses 
    -have a “home” button so I can pop up at my home when I need (either to start parties or go to closet). Have this feature be able to change homes. I may want to be in a New York home where I’m close to my other business or somewhere I’m currently filling with furniture. 
    -have interactions at home. An event randomly pop up that says “you have 2 hours to complete the “clean the house” event” like a call from my nanny or something. If I complete the task I get full energy so I can start a real event. Waiting 3 hours for my energy to fill up again takes forever. 

Businesses. 
    -I have almost every business in the game. I have written them down just so I don’t forget. Could we have a planner or an assistant that calls and says “hey your hotel in papagayo is ready for you!” Or something to keep track of them? 

Stores. 
    -a tattoo parlor. We can pick which tattoo we want, what color it could be and where it can be placed. 
    -“My store” where we can select clothes we are interested in buying and place them in a private “online shopping cart” so we can buy it when we have enough or when we are ready. 

A MAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
    - instead of clicking airplane and a list of places shows up, have a map pop up where they are all on the screen and we can click where we want to go instead of scrolling. They could be side by side like 
    (Abu Dhabi) (Bel Air) (Beverly Hills) (Big Sur) (Bora Bora) (Brooklyn) (Calabasas) 
    all in alphabetical order and on one big screen. Nothing to scroll for. And maybe the city with our homes and business can have special icons next to them or where we are doing an event in case we get lost or forget where we were. 

Events: 
    Out of 5 stars I always have 1 star but at what point can I start with 2 stars? Or get another star for wearing a certain shirt or hairstyle? All of these hearts and stars for what? Maybe they could be used as a currency for other clothes (like gems) or for killections, instead of needed to purchase with Kstars maybe purchase with hearts and stars from outfits we already bought. 
    I've erased the parts of Kierella 's statement that I agree with so all that remains above are the ones that I am not entirely in agreement with.
    A 'Home' button seems a bit much in my opinion. We are able to purchase a jet which is a one-time payment for travel to any location. A home button would kind of eliminate the jet.
    I'm not sure how you'd be able to complete "random pop up events at home" without energy. Most things in the game use energy so that seems unlikely to me. Instead of pop up events, the nanny/butler could call and ask your opinion on something like what Liam does for the Ski Resort.
    I like the idea of a planner or assistant but, not having one kind of raises the stakes. I have typed a list of all the businesses and homes in the game so I can keep track of them.
    A tattoo parlor is not necessary. We already have tattoos available in the kloset, we just need more designs and maybe a specific section for tattoos. BUT, Kim Kardashian doesn't have any tattoos (that we know of) so that might be why there aren't many tattoos. However, I would like some smaller tattoos to be added and some leg tattoos, too.
    A private online shopping cart is reaching IMO. I can see why you've suggested it but, I don't think it's necessary at this stage of the game.
    I like the idea of the map. Everything laid out and visible. 
    Being able to start events with 1 star is already a plus, 2 stars would be pushing it. What's the point in playing the game if you can't even complete events?? Having more than 1 star to start an event would cause you to complete the entire game in a short time which is no fun.
    Most of your suggestions were reasonable but some of your suggestions would turn this into a completely different game. 
    iOS Player | KKH Level 29 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    For the billionth time, please separate eye make up and eyebrows. I want to be able to wear my pretty NARS eyes without those dark brows I don’t like. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hyia! Maybe giving the guys' some voice about the game.

Can the Dudes™ get some handhelds? I'm not even preaching for new clothes or wtv, just some cool handhelds. Girls got Laptops, Coke Bottles, Ice Cream, Burgers... maybe we could get these, too? :'( Being honest, i'm not even saying it because of SYS or whatsoever, it's just that I  l o v e  making outfits and looks for my dollie & sometimes i'm always there w/ the feeling that something is missing... is a cool handheld, for sure, that's missing.

Please consider ♥
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    For holidays, we can send exclusive gift bag to friends 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Please let 3 SYS tickets stack for everyone. Glu is encouraging really harmful gaming practices with the current system. Once all players get the weekday SYS we will need to log on nearly every 6 hours almost every day, this is really unhealthy and unrealistic. Some might see it as an individuals choice to wake up in the middle of the night to submit a SYS look, but gaming addiction is a real thing and a company should take some responsibility in promoting healthy habits. Many players are free players but they still generate a lot of revenue from watching advertisements, and shouldn't be disadvantaged even more in SYS by having to choose between their health or using all the free tickets provided. I miss a ticket at least once a month, sometimes more, and I never buy one to make up for it. I just get annoyed and frustrated that Glu won't make this reasonable change that will benefit EVERY player, and allow players to enjoy SYS more without the stress of missing tickets. 

TLDR: Let 3 SYS tickets stack 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt