🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This was fun, but I can't with this tonight. Back to the voting booth. 😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    rellbelle said:

Omg lmao i literally think about it the same way!! I’m like wait should i be pretending to be in the time period or myself going to a themed event??? I always kept the tattoos and the nose piercing for all the other STS, but I’ve actually removed the tattoos for my last look after someone else pointed that out too! Here are the next two i submitted, seems like removing the tattoos didnt matter as much as i thought! Also- thanks so much for the kind words 💖

I’m glad you have the same thought patterns! I think similar things about the aura’s...“ Umm should there be birds flying around in a dining establishment?”
    Or with the fireworks... “umm we are inside- fire hazard!” :p  

Lmao I’m literally gonna think about that every time now with the auras 😂
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

welp.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    You guys are making assumptions of me just by a like on a post I’m not the issue here 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    You guys are nasty! She made a post and you attack her with memes. 
    At least we addressed her to her face. All of the memes and straight up nasty posts I’ve seen made about me and other forum users were posted on Instagram and FB because the users lurk here, but can’t say what they want to our faces😂
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited August 2020
    You guys are making assumptions of me just by a like on a post I’m not the issue here 
    A like ? No a reply saying you agree with what she said.  🤷🏾‍♀️ its not an assumption. Maybe check your comments cause its there. Id never agree with making players who cant buy these items feel bad its a pandemic most who are fortunate to be able to spend on here are lucky. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Omggggg just found this in the booth but I only have 8 diamonds, should I buy a pack for it? 

Im in literal tears 💀💀💀 this is the funniest thing EVER. I only have 5 diamonds though 😭
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I just want to say that the game made $133 million USD within this year alone. Clearly we're all doing our part regardless of what side you stand on. I just see a lot of entitlement and justifications for things. You can do whatever you want. But you can't tell people what they should and shouldn't vote for or what to wear. I may not agree with the people who bought the diamond items, because as much as I want the coke bottle it shows Glu that they can get more money out of everyone....during an ongoing never ending pandemic. But I'm not going to tell those people not to buy them. And the people who have (not all but some) are constantly lashing out at others for not voting for them or saying they can't complain about off themed looks. Sometimes I feel like people only think about their own bubble and don't realize the bigger picture. We all had an issue with this update, and instead of making a plan to spread more awareness, people are at each others throats and making fake accounts.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
    Roxxxie said:
    I just want to say that the game made $133 million USD within this year alone. Clearly we're all doing our part regardless of what side you stand on. I just see a lot of entitlement and justifications for things. You can do whatever you want. But you can't tell people what they should and shouldn't vote for or what to wear. I may not agree with the people who bought the diamond items, because as much as I want the coke bottle it shows Glu that they can get more money out of everyone....during an ongoing never ending pandemic. But I'm not going to tell those people not to buy them. And the people who have (not all but some) are constantly lashing out at others for not voting for them or saying they can't complain about off themed looks. Sometimes I feel like people only think about their own bubble and don't realize the bigger picture. We all had an issue with this update, and instead of making a plan to spread more awareness, people are at each others throats and making fake accounts.
    This isn't about the voting anymore, love. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @BooskiBabii Ooof. Nvm!
    Don't mind me, just being a dumb bish as per usual. 🤣
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    lulula said:
    Roxxxie said:

For real though! I saved up 18 diamonds (which took waaaay too long btw) because I was trying to save up for hair (25 diamonds), but I was tempted by a Kollection which cost 18 diamonds. I got one of the outfits which I'm very happy about but now I have 0 diamonds and it will take me months to get 25 diamonds. 

SAYING IT FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK: GIVE US MORE WAYS TO EARN DIAMONDS OR GET RID OF THEM!!!!
    For real i would watch so many ads for some damn diamonds 😩
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    paulibt said:
    2ftpoop said:
    dpeters said:
    I feel so dumb! Saw a doll in the voting booth with the TS plate handheld and I thought "well, it's too early to have the earnables" and I just realized it wasn't earnable! 😡
    Whaaaaat?!? Someone needs to get a screenshot! 
    OMG!!!! Just saw this 
    I have 100% seen that dolls face somewhere before 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    This is way too entertaining
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    If I was a TB I would at least dress better and match the theme. I love the TS dress, but I'm saving my extra tickets for Leather & Lace. My first two submissions were in the 30's anyhow, so I doubt I even have a chance for top five,

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    paulibt said:
    2ftpoop said:
    dpeters said:
    I feel so dumb! Saw a doll in the voting booth with the TS plate handheld and I thought "well, it's too early to have the earnables" and I just realized it wasn't earnable! 😡
    Whaaaaat?!? Someone needs to get a screenshot! 
    OMG!!!! Just saw this 
    Seriously?! That's BS! During the last weekend SYS I saw a doll with the TS dress on, so I messaged Glu. This was their answer. 🙄 "chest detection system".....riiiight... 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.