🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Flopped hard 🤡 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. Like usual fist look didnt do well, next time j might try something off theme to see if it changes anything 😅

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Doing ok hopefully will get the last earnable but if not I’m not too bothered.

I play on iOS
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I'm getting tired of all the fighting here. If you like them, buy them. I personally like some of the items and would love to spend diamonds on them too if I have the option...But please keep in mind that spending money on this game DOES NOT give you the right to belittle players who choose not to buy. On the other hand, voting against an on-themed doll just because she wearing diamond item is kinda mean imo. Of course ultimately the choice is yours but why punishing other players when they did nothing wrong? We are all victims here.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Please be respectful of other players. The complaints about posts on this thread have been many.  Stop fighting with each other.  And think before you post. You can have a well articulated  post, but if you tag on a slur, insult or dig aimed at others, your whole pist will be removed.  Be careful of quoting.  If you quote a problem post that is later deleted, your post quoting them is gone too.  Thanks for your cooperation.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    alycat said:
    Not hating my scores, but definitely grasping at straws. 

Where did u get the first hair from? Love it so much
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Tessakkh if I rembember correct it's from a trendsetter sys few months ago
    Android
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Uhh what was wrong with my post? Why is it deleted? 🤔🙄
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I've shared your posts about players with unreleased items and understand your concern. We routinely check for players that own unreleased items, but due to technical issues, we have not been able to do so recently. I have asked the team to fix it ASAP!
    Please also fix the 20 daily videos for the players who spend money on the game
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I’m trying to Return the thread to  calm.  I removed rude personal attacks, and posts quoting them.  if you feel a post shouldn’t have been removed, please send me a message and I’ll check it.  But other than that, I believe we’re back on track.  I received a large number of messages asking to get the thread away from all the drama.   

And if you feel I missed something, please send a link and tell me about it.  I truly weigh and think over most posts before removal, and it’s not an easy call.  Please try to understand, if a post was deleted.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Accidentally used one of my Simon tickets.
    😭😭😭
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Has anyone else only been getting cash in the voting booth? I’ve had 1 k-star twice, no energy, no diamonds 🙄 @KalindaKing is this a glitch? Or just really bad luck? 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Has anyone else only been getting cash in the voting booth? I’ve had 1 k-star twice, no energy, no diamonds 🙄 @KalindaKing is this a glitch? Or just really bad luck? 
    Same!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     @thallisa maybe it’s you?☺️ That look is super cute! 🥰

iOS player 

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    thanks for the vote, @mbeyonce :)
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    There’ve been so many sightings of TS items in the voting booth that I’m wondering if there’s a glitch like that time when people could collect earnables without reaching them 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I’m not familiar with the tech that goes behind it all so excuse me if I sound dumb but there’ve just been way too many sightings)
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Wow I always miss all the drama because of the difference in time zones 👁👄👁
    So did I. I haven’t a clue what’s happening.
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

5th look !
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @robertavyy that’s me! Thank you so much 💛 the voters kinda hated me though because it got only 41 votes 😩
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Glad that looks 3 and 4 did good! Unfortunately don’t have many outfits that match this theme but going to try my best!