🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’m a member of few fb groups and number of players  that find dolls wearing this week’s TS prizes in voting booth is crazy! Is this again bot issue? 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited August 2020
    edit: this posted before I’d finished typing lol
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I managed to get a few kstars in the voting booth during the weekday SYS but I’ve been in the voting booth for hours since yesterday and all I’ve got is kash and then energy twice. I reckon they’re connected 😤😤
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I’m a member of few fb groups and number of players  that find dolls wearing this week’s TS prizes in voting booth is crazy! Is this again bot issue? 
    The thing with those “bots” is that they are not real bots. They’re clones from real dolls. So yes, there are bots in the game, but no, those are still hackers (or their clones). 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @KalindaKing my sister can't watch her free videos since yesterday. what should she do?
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

I’m pissed 😭😭😭
    The bloody jumper would of done and I didn’t even like It! 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Okay like I know my looks aren’t that great but my scores are TERRIBLE. Also I got the fashion goals with the diamonds but no thanks. Gotta support the long time playing dolls in their boycott 🥰
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Please stop personal snark.  I have worked hard to maintain the legit posts, and tried to remove just the unnecessary inflammatory and rude posts. Please don’t pick it up and continue to encourage the drama. Thank you so much for understanding.. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Fabulous, everything in kloset I've dyed no longer is dyed. (example of green mermaid dress) contacted support. Anyone ever have this and was it resolved?

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Restart your phone
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Restart your phone
    Restarted and issue still there. Thank you for trying though 😘
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    sure is interesting that with the upping of diamond items in the kloset we're seeing more hackers in the voting booth....
    This!!!! And the worst part is hackers are more common in the voting booth than diamonds are!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’ve been voting since yesterday and I’m still not getting k-stars. I just got 2-3 stars and the rest is just cash. the weekday sys is definitely affecting the rewards in the weekend says. a while ago it also affected my double rewards video and I didn’t get it till a day later.
    iOS player
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Hate to ask this, but can someone recreate my face with both the Aug 2019 ombre lips and the November 2019 ones? I'm debating whether to wait two months or get the available ones. Thanks in advance!

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:

Ok I am struggling with this theme for real 😂 what do you think about these two? Are they cute and on point or are they too bland / not on theme? In my country all women wore in the 50s were power suits, maxi skirts and scarves, bobs and high buns so that's why I am struggling 😅
    Agree for only left side is good
    Like for only right side is good
    Awesome for both are good
    LOL for both are bland / off theme
    Thanks for encouraging me dolls, the one on the left scored 50 if anyone wants to use it. I will do the one on the right tomorrow 🥰
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle have you updated your game? There was a mini "update" (lol) this week x
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

My looks and scores so far. I'm not a fan of the earnables but I know the hair will come in handy. 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Don’t know what happened to my scores but OK. Don’t @ me about the Coke bottle, I’m a free player and lucky enough to be in weekday SYS. I have diamonds stacked up because I have all the throwback items I want and my favorite thing to get is handhelds. 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Okay what am I doing wrong I thought this was so cute and I don’t have those dresses bc I restarted in July
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @AYewKKH I used all three effects on both lips

Android
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle have you updated your game? There was a mini "update" (lol) this week x
    Yeah, support pretty much said it can happen when the game doesn't save properly so nothing they can or will do. 😡

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH Thank you so much! 
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!