📺🎥KK:H Weekend Event - 8/21/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling All Weekend Long!📹

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    This is not the 50/50 group i wanted to be a part of lol, no thank you 😒
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i got the hair in my gb and that was the thing i really wanted. but im so happy because i already got the jacket and now i can finally dress like carly corinthos from general hospital lol. not the best pictures, but those were the only ones i had on me. 

that’s for amateurs
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Looks like my bad luck with boxes finally ceased. I did the PATW quest, opened one GB and got the only item I liked! I even picked the box by accident while I was still deciding which one to open. 

Edit, forgot contents of box.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I'm just gonna assume the people getting the FG with the diamonds are the people who don't have the weekday SYS and that's why there's no compensation.
    Probably true! I wasn’t chosen for the weekday SYS and the FG I have is the one with the diamonds 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    I'm just gonna assume the people getting the FG with the diamonds are the people who don't have the weekday SYS and that's why there's no compensation.
    Probably true! I wasn’t chosen for the weekday SYS and the FG I have is the one with the diamonds 
    No it's not, I have both the weekday sys and diamond FG. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I chased the sweatshirt, spent a fortune on this hideous gb, got those filthy slippers and over 300 energy. Why would anyone ever wear that outfit outside? And then even advertise it in their game. I’m an idiot. And what do all the abbreviations on the clothes in over the past year even mean?!

She definitely got these clothes for free to get a picture taken of her in them. And would only do it if the designer was her friend. 
    Also earnable hair has a huge forehead. 
    And ugh I got the one with the stars, I want the diamonds! I kinda like that hair. It’ll come up again? Agree if you think so. 

Vent over, lol
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @JadeLaMuneca  @emmmtee nope, I don’t have weekday SYS and I got FG with kstars.
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

I’m not upset I didn’t get any of the GB items since I wasn’t hot on any of them but, let’s be real, this palette kinda sucks 🥴
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @julia19 the hair looks cute on your doll!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you 😘
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Omg I'm so lucky today! Spun the Kollection twice and got both the tiny purse and then the dress I'm crushing on. 
    Now I'm tempted to keep going because I want the matching hair accessorie, but I'll probably just end up spending 70 stars on black dye.

Agree if I should spin once more
    Lol if I should save my Kstars
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @julia19 you’re welcome 😚
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Got the slides in my free box! Won’t chase the other items. Then spun the new collection and got dye first then the bundle!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Really? Energy? I actually liked the pants. Almost picked them :(

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I hate my life😢

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I really liked the bundle dress so I decided to take 3 spins and got the bundle on my last one, I’m done with this Kollection... for now.
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @JadeLaMuneca  @emmmtee nope, I don’t have weekday SYS and I got FG with kstars.
    Just realized some of the polls, and ya turns out the 50/50 is random!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Eyyeth_ said:
    SashaCat said:

Why is her hairline like that 😭💀

I've literally been laughing at this for a while, and now I just can't unsee it💀😂😂
    I know right, when this outfit came on my game and I saw the hairstyle on my doll, this is what I thought about😂
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited August 2020

I tried out the Kollection Konspiracy Theory I saw on the forum, and I can't tell if it was an absolute success or if it was a complete scam and I just got lucky; probably the latter. Still, I find it suspicious how I made up my mind about deleting the game if the next update was as trash as this one, and then this happened 🤔

Edit: Order was Star Clip, K-Stars, Bundle. Then accidentally hit a 4th spin and was ready to cry until I got the dress 🤡
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    my doll cannot believe how ugly she looks with the earnable hair lol, her face says a lot 🤣
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I tried out the Kollection Konspiracy Theory I saw on the forum, and I can't tell if it was an absolute success or if it was a complete scam and I just got lucky; probably the latter. Still, I find it suspicious how I made up my mind about deleting the game if the next update was as trash as this one, and then this happened 🤔

Edit: Order was Star Clip, K-Stars, Bundle. Then accidentally hit a 4th spin and was ready to cry until I got the dress 🤡
    Whats that theory? :0 congrats btw
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Nath_2019 said:

꧁What I earned in my GB꧂

➼order: black dress >> red bikini >> shoes

꧁Then I decided to start the new collection꧂

➼order: energy >> stars

Should I open another box of heavenly blossom? 
    yes (✔): agree 
    no (✘): lol 

I was weak. I tried again, because I saw that many dolls were getting the bundle in the 3rd round, so I decided to try !! And I did it :DD This dress... omgg ♥_♥ <3 

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited August 2020

Btw this is why diamond FG is not a good deal. 60 kstars isn't equal to 12 diamonds, it should have been 13-14 diamonds 🤦‍♀️

Edit: I calculated it, 60 kstars are equal to 14,4 diamonds. So it actually should have been either 14 or 15 diamonds. Way to make a fool of us, fix this thing please 🙄
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @rociodemayo Ty 😙 Basically, if you hit play the moment the item you want is "highlighted" or "shining" (you know, when the square is bigger than the rest in the Kollection), you are prone to get that item. And while I have tried it before, sometimes it has worked other times it hasn't. Hence why I can't tell if what happened this time worked or was pure luck.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.