๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽฅKK:H Weekend Event - 8/21/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling All Weekend Long!๐Ÿ“น

Comments

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I think the skirt is really cute. Even though itโ€™s more basic than that kloset skirt and lacks detail, itโ€™s still a cute basic ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Canโ€™t wait to get the top!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    Oh I didnโ€™t read this forum before I bought the Fashion Goals. Apparently I had the one with the usual offers (60 kstars) didnโ€™t know that they also offer the ones with diamonds. I was going to not spending money for diamonds or extra tickets (anything related to SYS problem) but Iโ€™ve been always buy the Fashion Goals since I started playing.. and especially that sparkly purple dress is soo beautiful..
    I have problem tho, why is it my dress missing a cape when I take pictures?

Can you show me the dress in different dye?
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @rociodemayo Ty ๐Ÿ˜™ Basically, if you hit play the moment the item you want is "highlighted" or "shining" (you know, when the square is bigger than the rest in the Kollection), you are prone to get that item. And while I have tried it before, sometimes it has worked other times it hasn't. Hence why I can't tell if what happened this time worked or was pure luck.
    Ohhh I get it. I'll try it & see what happens. Thank you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Shoot me.
    I accidentally bought a box and didnโ€™t even get an item, I was going to look at my event score but Iโ€™m tired so I bought a box ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @PlantWitch Those lips look so good on your doll omg! ๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Basak Awwww thank you so much!!๐Ÿ’–That means so much coming from you!๐Ÿ’• Your doll is stunning!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Can you show me the dress in different dye?
    Sure @Hope_x this is it๐Ÿ˜Š

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I donโ€™t exactly know how the back looks on the dress but does my doll have a 3rd boob I donโ€™t know about?
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My gift box๐ŸŽ
    Some looks....
    Chilling in my Bel Air mansionย 

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Honestly,at first I did not like these items very much,but now that I see them on my wrist I love them โ™ฅ๏ธ

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m done, this is how I found ways to style this events items.
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Since I didnโ€™t open any extra boxes, I had few kstars to spare, so I took a chance on this kollection and got the hair๐Ÿ˜

Feeling super cute๐Ÿ’œ

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    This is literally how it goes for me every.single.time. I feel like Glu hates me and it's on purpose๐Ÿคก Now tell me this ain't rigged๐Ÿคก

IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Got the hair ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜Š
    And I just completed all of the location reality show show achievements, so I can finally film in BelAir only now and finish events faster ๐Ÿ˜
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    All done! My fave look is #2 ๐Ÿ’œ

• Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    So after kicking myself about my gift box picks I decided to spin the new kollection and got *drum roll* ...energy...๐Ÿ™„
    Then after that amazing luck I somehow thought it would be a great idea to spin the Lavish Allure kollection that came back yesterday... I got dye... I now have 55 red that I wish I could trade for black... But because I'm me and I love to do things I know I'll regret.. I decided to do a "well f*** you too" spin... And got the bundle!!! I'm sooooo happy!! The hair is AMAZING!!! ๐Ÿ–ค

Your doll is stunning ๐Ÿ˜
    Platform: iOS โœจ Level: 30 โœจ Aussie ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฆ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Iโ€™m stuck with this maxed out contact that I canโ€™t erase. Heโ€™s a professional contact so I canโ€™t be on a date with him, and if I called him on a project by accident, wouldnโ€™t that project run out of time at some point? Itโ€™s been days now, I have maxed out and erased other contacts in the meantime.
    Did this ever happen to anyone? If yes, did you manage to sort it out yourself or do I have to contact support about it?

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท in ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Iโ€™m stuck with this maxed out contact that I canโ€™t erase. Heโ€™s a professional contact so I canโ€™t be on a date with him, and if I called him on a project by accident, wouldnโ€™t that project run out of time at some point? Itโ€™s been days now, I have maxed out and erased other contacts in the meantime.
    Did this ever happen to anyone? If yes, did you manage to sort it out yourself or do I have to contact support about it?

It happened to me too and I still can't figure out how to get rid of her. It's so annoying!
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Fully love it tbh itโ€™s the perfect hangover outfit... unless those leggings are like leather in which case ainโ€™t nobody got time for that ๐Ÿ–ย 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Miyuri said

@miyuri yes! I messaged eggs about it a while ago and they are aware of that bug. I was able to delete the contact after one of the updates eventually. But now I have another contact that I canโ€™t delete. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธย 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I just want bundle ๐Ÿ˜ฉ now I feel stupid because waisted my kstars ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคก

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Mistyque hey! Where is the highlighter you are wearing from?
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I mean Iโ€™m pretty sure we are getting a sleepover/quarantine sys cause lately weโ€™ve gotten the chance to get the skims robe, the gb items these week and a plate of eggs and baconย 
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Summer23 You're too sweet๐Ÿ’•Thank you soooo much!!๐Ÿ’–
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @brunakkh im not wearing highlighter just blush-in the same page as contour and highlight
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Do you get more viewers by having your costars have higher rankings? Like all A listers get you X amount of viewers but if you mix it up it lowers your viewer count?ย 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    IDK if this is the vibe this outfit was supposed to give off but Iโ€™m getting big corporate energy from it. I hope we do another office SYS one day.

Also this was me pre-pandemic, at LAX every other week with my MacBook going on a business trip somewhere.... before I got laid off ๐Ÿ˜“

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I got selected for the Diamond version... such a shame because I would have bought it if it was with K-stars...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    My free box + kollection spins. My self control is horrible, so I hope I donโ€™t like the next kollection & gift box items because I donโ€™t have too many stars left, and I refuse to buy anything from Glu until they get their wits together.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.