🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ok. I just woke up. It’s 2pm here... I was up all night with my toddler who just wouldn’t sleep! So my husband let me sleep. I’ve missed almost 2 ticket 🙃🙃
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
     I love looks #1,3,4,6 - they’re so creative!
    Thank you so much! 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

Can you guys on IOS submit this hair for me?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    livyx said:
    @beba13 aww that’s amazing, thank you so much, I love your looks too! I really hope we’ll tie for 1st place, we’re pretty close in points 🥰
    Thank you ☺️ I’m just trying to enjoy for a change,some of the last sys’s were quite a mess. I think we were tied this morning,but i had a ticket stacked while i was sleeping. I dont mind you wining when finally i have people in group who are on theme ❤️❤️❤️ And honestly i’m not that into the rewards this week so if it comes to that i will gladly not submit my ticket in the end for you to get it or tie for the 1st 🥰 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    looks 1-8

darker hair is doing well it seems 🤗 thankful for the dolls who advised me to do so 💞

alsoo i’ve collected enough diamonds to get the pie handheld! sad to see that i have 0 diamonds but it was well worth it because i finally broke 50!! 🥺🥺🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I’ve absolutely loved this theme. It’s so much more fun when we have a legit theme rather than just gowns or colors to go by. My scores have been good (for me), high 40s and low 50s. I hope we have more like this in the future, it makes the whole thing way more fun plus I’ve gotten to use so many items from my kloset that I haven’t looked twice at since obtaining them
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Camy I voted for your look twice, gorgeous! 
    Android
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @beba13 I’m not that into 1st place too so you definitely don’t need to, but it’s so nice of you for offering that! I’ll gladly not submit my last ticket if we tie too 💖 And definitely, it’s nice to have a chill group for once, I’m just submitting looks I really like not caring about how many points I’ll get for them 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @Camy I voted for your look twice, gorgeous! 
    You’re so kind, thank you 🤗♥️
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 4 -6. I love that last dress but it does lousy in SYS. Or I dunno, maybe I just don't style it right? 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Was so shocked at that 37 score, that’s the last time I use a Kash outfit in SYS. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @livyx exactly,it's so refreshing having this type of groups :blush: and not having to worry and just enjoy the looks <3 Good luck 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Looks 7 -9. Still kind of struggling with the theme, I was expecting more from the look on the left.

At the same time I'm really having fun with the theme because it's so specific and I love the creative looks in the voting booth. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    It got a 38 😭😅😅 but thank you guys for the input!! I’ve been first the whole event but my scores are dipping so Im hoping I can pull through!