💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    @therealChar hi yes, absolutely! Ready when you are 💗
    It finished voting. I got a surprising 40 votes lol. But i can submit it again tomorrow !
    Aww, are you sure? I didn’t find you and stayed up for a couple hours after just in case, as my votes were taking a long time to accrue so was hopeful I’d find you but didn’t :/ 
    if you still want to submit again Later that would be so lovely!!!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    @thesweetone I tried my best to recreate it for you! Hope it helps 🥰
    You got all my features 100% right, thank you so much! Tbh I thought it'd look better on my doll 😅 but thanks to you now I know for sure! ❤️
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Hey guy I am also looking for the pie on ios so if any of you submit it please tag me!

edit: nvm just found it thanks though!! 

Also if anybody is looking for the pie just @ Amy136602 said:
    Hey guy I am also looking for the pie on ios so if any of you submit it please tag me!

edit: nvm just found it thanks though!! 

Also if anybody is looking for the pie just @ me 
    Does this dress do well in sys ? Does it dye well? It came up in the voting booth but wasnt sure if it was a good investment, looks very pretty though😊
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @IAS

Id say it was worth it! I just bought the dress and it also scored well! But as for its worth I wouldn’t really know, as I am not a longtime player, I took a huge break back in 2016 and any clothes that came out after then to 2020 I’m not so sure about. But sorry for the ramble overall I like the dress 😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @IAS

I also forgot to mention that it dyes well I have it in 4 colors so far if you would like me to show you the different dyes id be happy to. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited August 2020

Hey guys ! Can someone submit this dress anytime ( on IOS )  ? I’ve wanted it for ages since i first saw it in the garden party sys during easter 💕
    ( this gorgeous doll isn’t me so I covered her face )
    @noha62 yes my love I am sending this look right now! 🙏🏼❤️

@BellaKKH thank you sooo much💕💕  i am voting rn !!
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Finally saw a septum ring in the booth and was hoping it would be available for diamonds and it was unavailable 😩😭

Does anyone know if it was an earnable, GB item, storyline item, or something that used to be available in the kloset??? 
    No worries @noha62 I hope you find it!! If not lmk and I’ll send again on my next ticket 😘
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    BellaKKH said:
    @therealChar hi yes, absolutely! Ready when you are 💗
    It finished voting. I got a surprising 40 votes lol. But i can submit it again tomorrow !
    Aww, are you sure? I didn’t find you and stayed up for a couple hours after just in case, as my votes were taking a long time to accrue so was hopeful I’d find you but didn’t :/ 
    if you still want to submit again Later that would be so lovely!!!
    Sorry i was out for stuff today if ur around i can unlock and submit the dress !
    @therealChar omg girl that would be amazing if that’s okay with you! 😘❤️
    BellaKKH said:
    @therealChar omg girl that would be amazing if that’s okay with you! 😘❤️

♥️ Hope u find it love just submitted it
    @BellaKKH did you get the votes yet ? Idk what to say i was so focused on voting and instead of getting the look i voted for your doll 😂
    @noha62 no votes have come in yet, they seem to be taking a while this week 🥺 submitted an hour ago! Hope you are are getting good voting rewards in the meantime! (I just keep getting lame Kash lol)

@therealChar thank you so much queen! Your doll looks great 💗 voting now! Xoxo
    @BellaKKH i got a diamond for the first time in a while actually! And a total of 8 kstars until now so i am quite happy , hope you get better voting rewards 💕 , also i’ll keep voting maybe you’ll pop up again since you didn’t get your votes yet , good luck doll ♥️
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @rellbelle it was an item at the pop up shop at Santa Monica! It should still be available if you go there!💞
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    @rellbelle it was an item at the pop up shop at Santa Monica! It should still be available if you go there!💞
    Thank you so much! 💖 I thought i was imagining remembering it from somewhere i totally forgot about the pop up! 

@BellaKKH GOT IT FINALLY I AM SO HAPPY , thank you soooo much girl you’re the best !! 
    Aww yay!! I’m so glad!! Your doll looks gorgeous in it 🙏🏼💞 @noha62
    @therealChar have your votes started coming in yet doll? I’ve been voting nonstop & hope I haven’t missed it! 😩 my votes today have been terribly slow in reach, so hoping yours are on their way and I can see it! 🙏🏼
    edited August 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    @therealChar have your votes started coming in yet doll? I’ve been voting nonstop & hope I haven’t missed it! 😩 my votes today have been terribly slow in reach, so hoping yours are on their way and I can see it! 🙏🏼
    It finished I got 51 🤣 ( surprising score) if I can unlock it I’ll try again 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Can someone please submit a pie? I voted for many rounds and couldn’t find any so far 😭

Edit: Nvm just found it!!
    @therealChar I can’t believe I keep missing it 😢 thank you for trying to help me though! 🥺💞
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Edit: I found it! 😍

I’m looking for this hairstyle on android!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

Can anyone on IOS submit this hair for me?🥺
    BellaKKH said:
    @therealChar I can’t believe I keep missing it 😢 thank you for trying to help me though! 🥺💞
    Ill let you know when i can unlock :) 
    @therealChar thank you honey💞
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @BellaKKH are you iOS or Android? Because I have the dress too. I'm already scoring poorly so I don't mind another bad score 🤡