Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @KalindaKing or anyone else, are diamond kloset items going on sale Black Friday?
    It better be, I already started saving diamonds! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    One of my friends FINALLY joined. If we send gifts are they also Half off on black Friday or are gifts regular price?
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited August 2020
    One of my friends FINALLY joined. If we send gifts are they also Half off on black Friday or are gifts regular price?
    No gifts are regular priced I remember from last time
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    lulula said:
    Victorian said:
    @lulula once you complete an offer, all the other offers related to that game disappear. You might have cleared all the good offers if you have been playing for a long time 😪
    @Victorian Ok so I asked my sister to download the game to see what her offers look like, and we can't find any offers on either of our devices that say "Reach level X in game XYZ" - do you think you could screenshot what those offers look like? Maybe it differs by country or region?
    Hey,welcome first and as for the offers they fo differ from country to country and also IOS has been having only the paid ones for quite some time now. We have been trying to get GLU yo solve this but its not happening. Unfortunately what you see is what we get. I remember too in the begining ios had so much more offers to download and play a game  or pass some levels but it has veen a while since we actually had one of those. Sorry to disapoint you and i hope i answered your questions 😁
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @beba13 Yes! Thank you- I also found this out from more digging. Apparently iOS players don't get game offers anymore because Apple doesn't want developers to climb the App store charts unfairly... but it makes it really unfortunate for iOS players who can't get KStars that way.
    Platform: iOS
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    @kokokokonut I was wondering,I have looked up a few older threads and saw christmas boxes to open for 55 k stars, do you happen to know how many christmas boxes in total? So I'll be able to know how much to spend on black friday and how much to save for christmas 😊
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Unwinter Hey! I absolutely love your those charts you make, and I love the background! But I think you switched my profile pic with someone else, its ok if you wanna change later!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @brunakkh oh nooooo I switched you and the lovely @lums 😅 I'm blaming my headache. Will fix it right now and edit the original post 
    Edit: Fixed. Thank you, bruna!!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you!! Hope your headache goes away, sorry for bothering you
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh not at all no worries!!! Thank you so much for telling me🥰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Unwinter lovely as always, thank you 💕💕💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @Unwinter Girl, these charts are absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for all of your hard work & for making me feel included!! I hope you feel better soon! Sending healing vibes your way 💕✌🏼
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Unwinter the charts are lovely as always 😊 I’m hoping that you will feel better soon 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @prettyKKH sorry for the incredibly late response! If you want to join, just simply post a screenshot of your kstars and tell us your goal if you have one for how many kstars you'd want to have saved by black friday. I'll add you to charts next update.
    @rociodemayo we update at the beginning of each month! Updates will be more frequent and on time the closer we get to BF!
    Our charts for AUGUST are incredibly late (as we're almost done with the month) so I am sorry y'all. This has been, officially, the worst month of this year. 
    So far.
    I changed the background a bit and tried to make it better, not sure if that worked, so if anyone has any comment, I'd love to know.
    Some of your profile pictures are not updated and that's because I've filled in your number a while back. I hope this doesn't have any mistake in it bc I am sick and can barely function today 

Edit: just fixed a swapped pic

Nice!! Thank you! Happy to share this journey with you guys! 🙌🏼
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @Unwinter thanks so much for making the chart for us!! It looks great, and must have taken you a while. So appreciate it!!
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Unwinter said:

Thank you for making the chart! Don't feel bad for making it a bit late, no pressure. Thank you so much for taking out your time to make these charts ❤️
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    @Unwinter OMG IM IN LOVE WITH CHARTS YOU MADE 😭. TY💖

-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    This looks so good.  If possible can I join for September? Here’s a screenshot of my stars 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    The chart is beautiful @Unwinter 😍 thank you for all the work your putting into it! Hope your feeling better 😘 xxxx
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @prettyKKH sorry for the incredibly late response! If you want to join, just simply post a screenshot of your kstars and tell us your goal if you have one for how many kstars you'd want to have saved by black friday. I'll add you to charts next update.
    @rociodemayo we update at the beginning of each month! Updates will be more frequent and on time the closer we get to BF!
    Our charts for AUGUST are incredibly late (as we're almost done with the month) so I am sorry y'all. This has been, officially, the worst month of this year. 
    So far.
    I changed the background a bit and tried to make it better, not sure if that worked, so if anyone has any comment, I'd love to know.
    Some of your profile pictures are not updated and that's because I've filled in your number a while back. I hope this doesn't have any mistake in it bc I am sick and can barely function today 

Wow! It’s amazing how much work you put into this 😍 Thank you so much! This is a screenshot of my current kstars (and y’all please don’t judge my lack of fashion sense 🤣) my goal is 1,200 by BF!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited August 2020
    nvm >.<
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    IAS said:
    @kokokokonut I was wondering,I have looked up a few older threads and saw christmas boxes to open for 55 k stars, do you happen to know how many christmas boxes in total? So I'll be able to know how much to spend on black friday and how much to save for christmas 😊
    I had the same question
    Thanks everyone!! You're all very sweet. Our next update is coming up, so don't forget to post your screenshots between August 31st and September 1st❤️
    I know VIP is coming up so let this be another motivation to not spend much, unless we really like an item. I think I will sit this VIP event out because I have no time to save up and I genuinely don't want to see my k-stars dropping again
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I'm SO SORRY for being MIA this month but adulting sucks! I got a new full-time job which takes all of my energy (and actually I'm not enjoying it so far) and I'm actually in the middle of moving, so there's a lot happening behind the scenes! I was so overwhelmed with different emotions this month that I might have shed some tears... couldn't agree more with @Unwinter about August being over.
    Worst part is I probably missed more than half of my kstars this month... 😭 I don't have time or energy to get my kstars daily. Or I simply just don't remember.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • lilacskielilacskie Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Your chart looks really pretty!! Can I join in september??? 
    ps: please don't judge me for tanking in this weeks sys lol
  • SakinaSakina Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited August 2020

September update!
    I don't know how many stars will be left after this VIP weekend 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    So far.

Hey dolls, I’ve been on holiday and completely missed the august update (and after spending all my stars during las VIP and spinning some collection is better like this🙈) but i just saw this AMAZING chart and felt the need to thank @Unwinter for her amazing work!! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    Naaaw y'all make me blush. Thank you @beabeabea 😊
    And also everyone is welcome to join whenever! Just make sure to post your screenshot and tell us about your goal if you have one.
    August ends today thankfully so @LydiaKKH we can celebrate soon!! 
    We've got another update coming up🎉. Make sure to post your screenshots these few coming days lovelies! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

This is where I'm at now, since I got energy instead of something more useful from my first box. And yet again, my doll's eyes are closed in the screenshot so I guess she is me. My goal is basically anything above what I had for the last sale so I get more chances to buy more things. 
    Platform: Android