📺🎥KK:H Weekend Event - 8/21/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling All Weekend Long!📹

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Mistyque it looks so good and shiny on your doll! I think it looks clownish on me 😓
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

im so over this game, i have only submitted a few looks in sys and dont even care enough to watch my daily video bc its not that fun for me anymore. hopefully they can start listening to us bc i dont have fun playing and wont play for much longer
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Finished the event ✨
    Now, I’m off to stalk my next husband.

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I got selected for the Diamond version... such a shame because I would have bought it if it was with K-stars...

Same I would’ve bought it with k-stars, I really love that dress but what I’m wondering is when the outfit comes back next it will be the k-star one?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ughhh
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @brom617 @Rikk Thanks for sharing your experience with me: so it’s not an issue just with my game! If Glu is aware of it, I guess I’ll have to leave this guy be for now and try again to see if they fixed it (along with aaaaaall the other issues) with the next update!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Miyuri the reason why you can’t delete the NPC contact is because that NPC is actually hanging around one of the club/restaurants in your game. And yes they can be hanging around like the most obscure place like the restaurant in montana or etc. You can’t  do much till the NPC reset. You can try like the next day or the day after. 

This is my personal experience because I have a NPC that would literally camp in the restaurant at Hamptons and she wouldn’t / refuse be deleted. Until one day she wasn’t there and I actually could delete her. 
    IOS Player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I just want bundle 😩 now I feel stupid because waisted my kstars 😩🤡

I want the hair so bad
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

I want the hair so bad
    When I saw the newsletter, I wanted the hair more than I ever wanted anything in this game. However, upon closure inspection, it looks so unfinished! There’s no curls at the crown, like her hair was brushed out at the roots. I mean I have this type of hair- frizz is a guarantee but I still don’t understand what happened, did the artist run out of time? 

it should be more like these hairstyles 

day 2 editing everything into curly hair until glu acknowledges their lack of representation that is accessible to everyone 😊 

I was thinking glu didn’t finish the hairstyle, the hair around the crown doesn’t have any curls! What do you think? 

My hair IRL is a mix between this new kollection style and the kloset style below. If my hair looked like the kollection one, I would have to re-wash and start all over haha. I’m no stranger to frizz but the top of the kollection hair is just like... an undefined mass. 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    2ftpoop said:

I want the hair so bad
    When I saw the newsletter, I wanted the hair more than I ever wanted anything in this game. However, upon closure inspection, it looks so unfinished! There’s no curls at the crown, like her hair was brushed out at the roots. I mean I have this type of hair- frizz is a guarantee but I still don’t understand what happened, did the artist run out of time? 

it should be more like these hairstyles 

When i do my hair in bantu knots the hair at the crown is usually flat. So very similar to how this lays.
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I know I said I didn't like the earnables, but after seeing how some of you styled them I changed my mind. Only thing that bothers me now is that they are not the same color, which is kind of annoying when wearing them together. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:

Here are my winnings this weekend from the gift boxes: I got the whole outfit including the hair, shirt, shorts, tattoo, and duffel bag.
    My male game got that shirt to and i love it!!! He also got another light blue shirt and a pair of cream(?) booties!
    Still need to reach the last box to see what other 2 itens i win :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Finished the event! & got the hair in my gb... 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • lilacskielilacskie Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    just created this account to say I'm lowkey dissapointed with the pink dress look being in fashion goals, and not as a sys earnable/ts item 😭 this was legit the only stunning look this update had soooo... 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Wow, so that’s why? Thanks for the explanation!
    I’ve used NPCs that I met during gigs in several places but it’s the 1st time one won’t go. I guess it doesn’t matter where he’s from, he seems determined to not give up his seat at the bar!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I really really wanted the red dress from the bundle in the kollection so spun a couple times... at least I got two items and no energy I guess🤷‍♀️
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Gor the pants in my free box and I like them but I like the blouse or the hair more.
    But it’s still an item so I’m not complaining.

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I really didn't expect to like the hair but I think it's cute 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Joining the I-like-this-hair gang, it looks good on me 💅
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Just finished. I didnt like the hair on my doll but the outfit is pretty cute. Also is it just me but the jacket and the skirt are slightly not the same colour? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Took my sweet time getting the hair as I’m not really into it; it just looks abit odd on my doll 🤷‍♀️ It looks great on others though ! Overall I really like the earnables but, like so many others have already said, I do question the quality and detail which should be better in my opinion

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    Took my sweet time getting the hair as I’m not really into it; it just looks abit odd on my doll 🤷‍♀️ It looks great on others though ! Overall I really like the earnables but, like so many others have already said, I do question the quality and detail which should be better in my opinion

You styled everything perfectly! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @thesweetone awww thank you 🙈💕 you’re so sweet 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited August 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos true true! I shouldn’t be so picky. I was so excited to see my hair in the game so I should stick with that mood that they are doing good with representation. So the only complaint I have is... make that ish earnable!!! Oh thank you, that compliment means a lot coming from you!!! You have the best edits on this forum <3 
    When i do my hair in bantu knots the hair at the crown is usually flat. So very similar to how this lays.
    You do have a point! I’m a wash and go kind of gal so I didn’t consider that this could be a take down of a protective style. I’ve adjusted my expectations and still really want the hair. I tried a darker hairstyle as @SisSnappedLikeThanos suggested and it looks better. Maybe you intended it to be dark and that’s why their is no texture on the crown. Btw I love all your looks and read all your comments so I am honored you responded <3 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.