🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    SonyaMarc said:
    My looks so far. Really want that first place dress!

by the way, dolls, do you get anxiety because of SYS? I caught myself waking up in the middle of the night to check whether I got tickets 🤐

All of your looks are super cute! 😍 Btw, do you mind sharing where the pearl set (necklace and earrings) is from? It's amazing! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @ashleymedds It took me forever to figure out, but I think you're in my TS group!
    OMG no way!!! you must be angela yew! I’ve been watching your looks the entire time and was like wow this girl is killing it🥺 happy to know it’s a forum doll💕💕 
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12! That 52 is my best score this SYS yet!

It's been an eternity I haven't got the last earnable with my 12th look, and well, it won't be this time again. Those crappy scores Android players are getting are tiring...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

my scores have been kinda ‘meh’, but I’m having a lot of fun with this theme! also i’m well on my way to the last earnable, and i’m not about to fight ticketbuyers for a tray of eggs lol
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I was very excited for this theme, but got very discouraged and lost interest for some time cause I feel like my styling is never good enough..
    But I decided to pick myself up and post my scores😊

Also this is my current outfit and I absolutely love it, but I'm not gonna use it for the sys because I'm pretty sure it's not gonna score well :/

I hope everyone gets to the last earnable🤞
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @AYewKKH that’s the earnable hair! She
    mightve bought tickets!
    Points don’t add up, though.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Looks 1-12. I’m doing not so good. But I tried with my simple looks, I don’t have much items to theme like this. Even took some inspiration from you guys. I’m gonna get hair with my last ticket and that’s sad because I can’t use it in this sys 🙁 my highest score is 49

iOS player 

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Theres literally so many ppl with TS items. And earnables with out the proper points needed. Is glu gonna address this ? This is literally unfair. 

As usual, GLU will turn a blind eye from this. They’re gonna walk right through that elephant like it’s not even there. And then Kalinda will offer up some BS excuse for why this keeps happening. We need to start speaking with our wallets, folks. Money is the only language this company understands.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Just popping in to share some dolls I’ve seen that are absolutely killing it, best bad Sandy I’ve seen 😍 I’m not going to share my looks because I’ve only used the pink dress dyed every colour under the sun 🌞 

@Gigi_ I’m the second doll! I really loved that look and it got me a decent score. Thanks for spotting me in the voting booth 💖💖

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @PlantWitch and @Julietalucia 🎂 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Here's my last three looks. I'm really surprised the one on the right did so well, I kind of just made it because I was running out of stuff to wear. 

Happy birthday to @PlantWitch and @Julietalucia !
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Got a perfect score and got the last earnable on my 11th look! I hope I stay in first because I do like the dress
    At first I thought you're in the same group as me and got real confused for a second 😂

Turns out it's just that genius minds think alike! This girl has been slaying this whole SYS, so shout out to her 💕
    I also hope you'll get that first place! 💜
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Just got the hair with my 12th ticket which hasn’t happened for aaagggeeesss I’m usually trying to scrape it with my last ticket so it’s nice not to have to stress and just try to hang on to a top 5 place.

I play on iOS
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Well I’m on my 12th look and still haven’t received the last earnable yet 😩😩 ...I’m only scoring between 35-48 and I’m on theme! 😤💔
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hello you guys! Looking fab as always! Some of the hair and outfits you gals use are just perfect for this theme! Love this American Diner theme, even though I'm all outta looks.

Last week I subscribed to Bronze VIP and since then, every weekend I buy triple treat to basically just treat myself. I work really long hours (8.00 to 18.30) and I can't play the game as much as I'd like- so I'm treating myself some tickets, diamonds and stars. However, I don't think this SYS is worth spending all those extra tickets to become number one. I'm good where I am and I have a lot of throwback items I want. I'd love to be able to open more throwback boxes during midweek events.

Good luck everyone!! <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @PlantWitch you look so good with that hair 😍
    Also, happy belated birthday!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Damn I knew the theme was retro but this girl in my group went full retro video game with that hair lmao

Btw I hid her face bc I’ve seen ppl here doing it but I’m not sure why we’re supposed to? 
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Just got the hairstyle with my 11th look, really love it! ❤️

iOs player