🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    navyblue said:
    Damn I knew the theme was retro but this girl in my group went full retro video game with that hair lmao

Btw I hid her face bc I’ve seen ppl here doing it but I’m not sure why we’re supposed to? 
    I also saw a girl with this hairstyle and voted for her! I think this is very dating and creative ☺️ Also, I like her earrings! Does anyone knows where are they from? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    We obscure faces and names of dolls that we are throwing shade at.  If you're not complimenting a doll, we like to do it without posting their looks and pointing "Hey look at this cheater/hacker/ugly/basic/trashy look"   So if you're not a fan and want to share, cover the dolls face, and any names from the screenshot. 
    In posting random dolls, the owners of those dolls have come forward and not been very happy that they were critiisized for all to see.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    A big thank you to @Smuckies and @QueenRhia for the birthday wishes! And happy belated birthday to @PlantWitch, we’re birthday sisters now yayyy! I hope you had an amazing day, i for sure did 🥳
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited August 2020

I am offended lol
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
    My looks so far. Really want that first place dress!

by the way, dolls, do you get anxiety because of SYS? I caught myself waking up in the middle of the night to check whether I got tickets 🤐

Where is the fluffy dress from? (Pics 2, 3, 4). Its super cute!!!
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    navyblue said:
    Damn I knew the theme was retro but this girl in my group went full retro video game with that hair lmao

Btw I hid her face bc I’ve seen ppl here doing it but I’m not sure why we’re supposed to? 
    I also saw a girl with this hairstyle and voted for her! I think this is very dating and creative ☺️ Also, I like her earrings! Does anyone knows where are they from? 
    Yeah, I like the idea too! I was just not sure if it was a glitch or an actual hair. If it’s real then I agree it’s very original and fun. I had never seen it before.
    And to @kokokokonut I see! So then I shouldn’t have blurred her face. Thanks for clarifying ☺️
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @navyblue it’s not a glitch, it’s a hairstyle from an old April fools event! There’s a matching pixelated dress (and maybe shoes?) 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @PlantWitch Your doll looks perfect! 😍
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    The coke bottle has been giving me 50+ votes every time 😂❤️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I managed to get to the earnable hair with my first 2 looks today. Does the earnable hair do well? I probably won't be using it next week so I might as well use it today.
    Platform: Android

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Smuckies @QueenRhia @AguadeCoco @Julietalucia & @sarahlee 💕💕 Thank you guys for the birthday wishes and the sweet compliments!! 😘😘😘
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Honestly I’d rather save for the next sys event “Leather & Lace” if I were you. I feel like it’ll have pretty cute earnables tbh.
    Thank you! And to everyone who helped me! Simon tickets are definitely safe this week 🥰

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Hey dolls, I need your help deciding between different combinations… I started with good scores but after that they’ve been more average since I’m trying not to re-use the same 2 dresses.

Which one do you think would score the highest?
    Big hair / sneakers: Agree
    Curly updo / sneakers: Like
    Big hair / flats: Awesome
    Curly updo / flats: LOL
    I know it’s not much but I could use a few extra points if any of these would create a difference!
    Big hair and flats it is!
    Haha, I know short hairstyles don’t do well, but the curly updo really got not love! I feel like it has rockabilly vibes and therefore fits the era but oh well…! Fingers crossed this combination brings in the points and thanks everyone who voted!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Omg! I’m not going to get the last earnable... And it’s by 1 vote!!!!!
    😭😭😭😭
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Charlotte_D contact glu. They might give you the hairstyle 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @Charlotte_D contact glu. They might give you the hairstyle 

@woahbabesursotoxic
    Would they do that? 🥰

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Charlotte_D people on Facebook said they’ve been compensated for it! Hopefully they’ll give it to you! ❤️Let us know if you get it!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @SonyaMarc I voted for you yesterday! I took a screenshot because your doll looks beautiful 😊

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

😭😭😭😭
    Whaat? Did you already use your last ticket?
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I think I also voted for @Amy136602 yesterday! Your doll looks so pretty 😊

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

😭😭😭😭
    What? There is over 6 hours left till this event ends... So aren’t you supposed to still get a ticket?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone