🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Hey, it's a fanfare!
.That's Right! Tomorrow Starts the 2nd of 3 limited SYS TB events, open to a portion of the players.
If you weren't selected for these trials, please know that Glu is planning more things for everyone to be a part of. 

I have no clue, so I'm hoping to get hints from you dolls.  In Case you missed the Banner Above, there are more details in this one below!

Let's run down the details one more time:

SYS TB - Weekday Event : French Glamour
Starts Monday, August 24th @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, August 27th @ 10am Eastern.
535 Points takes all the SYS Earner Prizes
TS runs on rank.  

You get 2 Tickets to start, and another every 6 hours, for a total of 13 Free Tickets!

I think in order for it to be official, I need a Special K Person.  Let's all close our eyes, count to three and then soo who's here to open the threa.....

Well how's that?  A whole bunch of KarJeners Kicking things off.  In case you missed it, Thread's Open Dolls.  Let's have fun

(What?  It's only 4 months till Christmastime. Too Early for our Rockettes? Oopsie) 
The thread for tomorrow's regular all inclusive Weekday TB Event will go up later today. Good Luck and Have fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456714

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I didn't expect to be here this early, but hey! 🙈 Was it more of a gown theme or a French streetstyle one? 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Curious to see what the voters want... as I just chucked some looks together that scream French fashion to me. Big hats?? Idk why but I just associate hats (and black, apparently) with French fashion lol. 
    Good luck 🇫🇷 ✨ 
  • lilacskielilacskie Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I'm gonna suck so bad at this one lol 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I didn't expect to be here this early, but hey! 🙈 Was it more of a gown theme or a French streetstyle one? 
    @thesweetone I looked through the old French Glamour thread and it seemed like gowns were doing better than casual looks! But who knows, maybe it's different this time?
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    gowns it is, right?
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I remember this one, it was all about gowns definitely...so I guess gowns will be popular choice 
    iOs player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The first time this theme went gowns soooo quickly. I wonder if it’ll be the same this time. I’ll have my gowns with berets prepared 😅😅 I feel like it’s so stereotypical but we have two or three super cute hairstyles with berets so I love having any excuse to use them lol and they scored well last time 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I was actually a part of this I probably wouldn't want to use hair with a beret but there is hair with a beret people have been able to earn that I really wanted. I hope it's an option for all players later.
    Platform: Android

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    As a french I would be so excited for this theme but I’m sure it’s going to turn into gowns real quick ☹️ I would love to use some casual looks for once! (and rock hairstyles with berets even if it’s very stereotypical and nobody’s wearing them here lol)
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Another theme that can be very fun but I wont be able to participate 😓
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ugh I don’t know what happened to the old thread for the original SYS but basically if you don’t have that one Fashion Goals beret your scores are gonna tank. That’s all I remember from the first time. 

This hat thing is apparently totally unacceptable to voters. 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Victorian you’re right, I was furiously looking for the old thread of this and I found it, it was not titled “French Glamour” but I found the Paris Street Style thread instead and saw that’s where everyone was using the berets. French Glamour was straight up gowns. Also I guess this was the first SYS that you could purchase tickets for and everyone was upset? 
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Man I really wish I get picked this is such a good one🥺 Is there any certain way we can get picked cause I noticed that my sister has been getting all the weekday sys and I haven’t gotten even one .. just think it would be nice if they pick different players for each so all of us get to experience this
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @saumyadhingra the same people are picked every event, unfortunately it won’t change yet... at least until the next update (so this week and next week’s weekday SYS will be the same people who have already been getting them). That’s all we know for now. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Man I really wish I get picked this is such a good one🥺 Is there any certain way we can get picked cause I noticed that my sister has been getting all the weekday sys and I haven’t gotten even one .. just think it would be nice if they pick different players for each so all of us get to experience this
    No, unfortunately there's not. The same group of players receives Weekday events 
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    If you got picked for the first three weeks of weekday SYS, then you’ll get the next three. Otherwise I don’t think there’s a way of getting picked at this point, sorry doll 🥺
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Does anyone think these 4 outfits go with the theme?agree = yes
    like = no
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I found the thread of the original sys but it won't let me post it. Anyway, I need to relax during weekday sys so I won't mind if this turns to gowns...
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Soooooo...basically gown glamour? I don't really know how to tell regular from french so I'm cool with a gownathon 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Maaan do I wish we had Kalinda's phone call for this one! Where I live French everyday fashion is considered very classy and glamorous, but I feel like this will turn into a gownfest quickly.
    Also I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage because I don't have one of these French hat hairstyles. 
    However I checked the thread from when this event first happened and realized I have both the earnables, so I'm looking forward to using them!
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kayayem said:
    @Victorian you’re right, I was furiously looking for the old thread of this and I found it, it was not titled “French Glamour” but I found the Paris Street Style thread instead and saw that’s where everyone was using the berets. French Glamour was straight up gowns. Also I guess this was the first SYS that you could purchase tickets for and everyone was upset? 
    Back in those days, the theme was not revealed in advance of the thread. I've very thankful we've progressed. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    What is French glamour supposed to be? I googled it and it’s confusing. They mean like French fashion from the street style when there’s a fashion week going on? HELP 

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Hi guys, I just wanted to share my interpretation of the theme..

French Glamour makes me think of elegant and fashionable clothes like these:

But even if it does turn to gowns, I hope elegant gowns would be voted on more instead of flashy or sexy

(I used the loose bun because I’ve heard it’s very elegant in French culture, please correct me if I’m wrong 💕)
    I communicate in memes
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I'm predicting I will fail this one & might not even make it to the last earnable box. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I think it would just be a gown parade but my approach to SYS always been similar to how I play charades and the berets does conjure the word Parisian in my mind. 

Also disappointed after so many Paris street/ date / glamour / haute couture themed SYSes we yet to get a handheld baguette 🥖 or croissant 🥐. Give me my carbs, Glu. 

IOS Player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.