🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Was this beauty you, @TrashleyKKH?  Also I see what you did with your profile pic and I freaking love it. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh y’all I am soo dumb. She still gets another ticket 🙈
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

Here are my looks... does anyone have any insight why my looks always seem to drop in votes after the 7th look? It’s like every SYS I’m doing just fine then half way through... As an aside, I’m pretty sure I lost 2 tickets due to stacking 😭 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @2ftpoop same problem with me. My looks flop after 8-9th look, I am an Android player. When I start using the same dresses I used in the first looks again they always score worse 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I have been doing really badly this SYS😞, so for my last ticket, I’d like you guys to help me choose👍🏼
    Hopefully, it will help me be placed in top 5 at least! 
    1st look: Agree

2nd look: Like

3rd look: Awesome

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
    Victorian said:
    @2ftpoop same problem with me. My looks flop after 8-9th look, I am an Android player. When I start using the same dresses I used in the first looks again they always score worse 🤦‍♀️
    I’m IOS... but you have a point with reusing looks. But then I see dolls here using the same outfits over and over and maintaining the same 50+ score! I wonder, should I try to dye the outfits I already used? I’m not really a fan of dying clothing, in my opinion it’s usually  just the monochrome items that dye well. I sure wish we could choose individual parts to dye. Like the earnable outfit- just dye the jacket red instead of the whole dress. Oh well. Thank you for responding! 

Edit: just got my 11th look back... less than 10 min of voting...  😭 

Tried adding a purse... maybe this will help? 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    The coke bottle has been giving me 50+ votes every time 😂❤️
    What device are you playing on? Your pic is ridiculously high quality 😳
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited August 2020
    The theme and the background are so cute but I’ve been having a real tough time in the voting booth... it has not been kind to me😔
    luckily I have a chill group so I should be able to finish top 5

edited August 2020
    At this point I am smamming the thread! But I figure it might be helpful just in case anyone else has the same issue every SYS?

Score is back up. I usually choose either a bag or a handheld but went with both this time. I’ll try both again on the next look! I think @Victorian has a good point about reusing outfits. I usually switch up the handhelds but do tend to use the same hair and dress and shoe combo’s that were successful on looks 1-7 for looks 8-14. I’m still not a fan of dye-ing but might try that next SYS since I don’t have much leather and lace! 

edited August 2020

Omg! I’m not going to get the last earnable... And it’s by 1 vote!!!!!
    😭😭😭😭
    That is me like 75% of the time!!! I usually have a chill group and end up placing top 5 though so can’t complain. Most of the time it’s not worth it to me to submit an additional ticket though 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    julia19 said:
    I think I also voted for @Amy136602 yesterday! Your doll looks so pretty 😊

@julia19

That is me!!! Thank you so much!!💕💕

It wasn’t the best but this look got me a pretty decent score! 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    hotpotato said:
    The theme and the background are so cute but I’ve been having a real tough time in the voting booth... it has not been kind to me😔
    luckily I have a chill group so I should be able to finish top 5

Your looks are great! I usually score 45-50 so, to me, your scores are perfectly fine! I see the scores like-
    0-20 F
    21-29 D
    30-39 C
    40-49 B
    50-59 A 
    60- A+ 
    But I see dolls here despairing over any score less than 50 so I’m wondering if I am thinking about this wrong? 

I started playing when the game came out in 2014 and I was a stay at home mom to my infant. Deleted it late 2015 when I went back to work. Restarted it briefly in 2017 but got angry and deleted when I accidentally deleted months of progress. Came back March 2020 with the pandemic and have been playing every day since then. I wonder if the perception of the scores depends on how long you have been playing? Like the players who have been playing since day 1 are used to 55+ scores because of their giant Klosets and exclusive auras and such? How long have you been playing? Speaking of aura’s- do you vote for looks with an aura over other similar looks? I only vote for the aura if it makes sense. Like butterflies inside an Art Gallery Opening makes no sense to me so I don’t vote for the aura in that case. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I believe I spotted @Gigi_kkh_ and @ARCHITA16 earlier in the voting booth! Also @moonlights, but it was too late when I realized so no screenshot, sorry girl! Earnable dress, mojito handheld and butterfly aura, right? 💕

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @2ftpoop i agree, I think my outfit scores decent when I get the average needed to get the last earnable (so 41 or higher, or 44 or higher when I miss a ticket). Normally I do score 50+ on most of my looks, but I think most dolls upgraded their faces and wardrobes during Kimiversary, so it’s normal those scores can’t be maintained... It really all depends on who you’re matched with...

Also I started playing in june 2018, with a few breaks now and then because of exams

edit to add some of my scores:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Last look! I’m glad I have earned the last earnable! Hope to stay in top 5 😩🙏🏻
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @2ftpoop for me it’s actually the other way around. My looks start flopping with some low 40 scores but then halfway I start getting 50s and most of the time with the exact same outfit I first submitted unlocked. But this sys has been different and my votes actually have gotten worse by the end...
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    Are these beauties in the forum? 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I haven't seen a diamond while voting for weeks now, and it just ends up making me vote less often because I have less incentive.
    Same.. I’ve “only” gotten 3 diamonds since it was introduced as a prize (I know some have gotten none), and that was after about 15-25 rounds of voting without exiting the booth. However these last like 4 SYS I have voted for at least an hour in a row and all I get is cash and sometimes energy or k stars. It’s annoying. Why can’t we all just be guaranteed a diamond after a certain amount of rounds. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I didn’t think i’d do well this SYS but i had so much fun with it!! From beginning to finish i scored high 40s and low 50s, there are 2 TBs in my group but i still managed to stay in 3rd place.

These are my Top, Bottom and Fave looks. Which one do you like best (Like/Awesome/LOL)?

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @2ftpoop  For a theme where I think my looks are good, I’ve conditioned myself to believe that anything over 50 is the only acceptable score😰 So I get discouraged when I don’t get the votes I thought I’d get, but I’ve realized I should lower my expectations because it’s more enjoyable to play that way.
    Ive had the game since 2014 but haven’t played consistently until I started again in October–it’s been daily since then, never knew how to finish weekend events until I read the forum, and I beat myself up about it all the time🙊

btw I love your username😂
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I was really excited about this theme so I submitted a bunch of fun looks I came up with weeks in advance and barely broke 40 :\ it’s very disheartening and disappointing especially because before the kimiversary update it was so much easier to get 50+ votes. Idk what’s going on with the voting booth or if my looks are really that bad but I’m getting very discouraged at this game. 
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    ronniev said:
    I was really excited about this theme so I submitted a bunch of fun looks I came up with weeks in advance and barely broke 40 :\ it’s very disheartening and disappointing especially because before the kimiversary update it was so much easier to get 50+ votes. Idk what’s going on with the voting booth or if my looks are really that bad but I’m getting very discouraged at this game. 
    I’m sorry about your scores ☹️ But i really really love your looks! Seriously they look amazing, i think maybe it was just bad luck? I’d definitely vote for them if they appeared in my booth.
    @ronniev I agree, it’s so much harder to get 50+ now. Your doll is gorgeous, and you were robbed 😔
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Pretty much done with the sys, now I will try to defend my place 🤷‍♀️ If anyone submits any tickets I am getting that last earnable, still debating on whether I should get it regardless of the others.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I believe I spotted @Gigi_kkh_ and @ARCHITA16 earlier in the voting booth! Also @moonlights, but it was too late when I realized so no screenshot, sorry girl! Earnable dress, mojito handheld and butterfly aura, right? 💕
    Both looks are mine yessss ❤️❤️ So thankful for your vote beautiful 🙏🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️