🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Smuckies said:
    I haven't seen a diamond while voting for weeks now, and it just ends up making me vote less often because I have less incentive.
    Same.. I’ve “only” gotten 3 diamonds since it was introduced as a prize (I know some have gotten none), and that was after about 15-25 rounds of voting without exiting the booth. However these last like 4 SYS I have voted for at least an hour in a row and all I get is cash and sometimes energy or k stars. It’s annoying. Why can’t we all just be guaranteed a diamond after a certain amount of rounds. 
    I got one diamond weeks ago and that was it... This weekend I've been voting non stop (like never before) and all I get is cash  :( Only good thing I got was 6 kstars together days ago 

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    @ronniev your looks are so creative! I did see earlier in the thread that some dolls were critical of looks that weren’t 50s and were just vintage like 60s 70s or 80s. Kim specifically mentioned 1950s on the call but I still voted for other vintage looks 
    hotpotato said:
    @2ftpoop  For a theme where I think my looks are good, I’ve conditioned myself to believe that anything over 50 is the only acceptable score😰 So I get discouraged when I don’t get the votes I thought I’d get, but I’ve realized I should lower my expectations because it’s more enjoyable to play that way.
    Ive had the game since 2014 but haven’t played consistently until I started again in October–it’s been daily since then, never knew how to finish weekend events until I read the forum, and I beat myself up about it all the time🙊

btw I love your username😂
    Omg I was so shocked when I discovered the forum I was like how the HECK are these people finishing events!!!!! Bel air mansion for the win. Game changer for sure! hahaha my username is from when I started game center like... 10 years ago? I don’t even remember the significance tbh 

and I just try to get at least 42 for each look! Any extra I’m pleased. I see beautiful looks on here that get low scores and so so looks that get perfect scores and when I’m voting, so many off theme dolls getting the popular vote. I think it really depends on the TS group and voting pairs and... magic? idk I wish glu would share how voting works so we don’t have to come up with all these conspiracy theories. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

What...? Is this even possible? I’m so confused 😐
    Its possible its a head that u can get in throwback boxes
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I kinda like the hair now. It's so cute!

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    omfg I got my first DIAMOND while voting and I clicked too fast so I didn’t even get to screenshot but holy crappp I didn’t think I’d ever get one :’)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I really enjoyed this sys and I felt very laidback and had a chance to really think about what kind of looks I can submit! I loved not submitting the same outfit dyed in every colour and was able to get a bit creative. These are all my fave outfits for this weekend, I could not just pick 1😇 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    the earnable hair is cuteeee 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar I honestly love the way you styled it 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar I honestly love the way you styled it 💕
    Thank you 💕
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    if anyone knows Taylah, let her know I have no problem not using that last ticket and letting us both stay at #1
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Loving this hair! 

@Silverbella That doll is so pretty but it ain’t me because I don’t have that smoney for that 300 kstars contour. Yet. And thanks for the compliments on my dp. It make me feels so warm and gushy. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Also, I was 2 points away from not getting this hairstyle, but I'm glad that I managed to do it still! It's very cute (and lowkey reminds me of emo era lol)

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar you’re welcome 🤗
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    the sys ended for me, no more tickets today.
    my highest, my lowest and my fav

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I had low scores this SYS (42-49 votes) but I liked my looks. I’d really appreciate if the game show us the 60 choices when our looks being judged to see when we win and when we lose. I know it can’t happens but I think it could be more fair and clear.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited August 2020
    should i use my Simon ticket to get to first? 🧐

agree - yes
    like - no save it
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    thesweetone said:
    I believe I spotted @Gigi_kkh_ and @ARCHITA16 earlier in the voting booth! Also @moonlights, but it was too late when I realized so no screenshot, sorry girl! Earnable dress, mojito handheld and butterfly aura, right? 💕

Oh my, those looks are stunning! 💕 And yeah, it was me with the mojito and butterflies! Thank you so much for your vote, doll! 💕
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I'm pretty sure this is a forum doll? Maybe @Basak ? Gorgeous look!
    edited August 2020

Ended up using one of simons tickets because I missed 1 ticket. I have a suuuuuuper chill group so I’m in 1st place. If you’re in my group, I won’t fight you for the top! I just want the breakfast plate. 

I always thought it was too busy to have both a handheld and a purse but it seemed to have helped my halfway point dip 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I'm pretty sure this is a forum doll? Maybe @Basak ? Gorgeous look!
    OMG that's my doll! I feel so famous lol 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

if i just gotten one more vote, i could’ve tied for first too 😔
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My last two looks were basically the same cause I wanted good scores to place in the top five

And I tied for second! Hoping the other girl doesnt post any other looks so me and @kittykatx can get those extra stars and dyes!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @dpeters that look was stunning! You were the popular vote and I voted for you of course! 🥰