🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo by seeing your last look I realized I also voted for you! I thought it looked like you but I dont think I ever saw you in glasses so I wasnt sure 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Also wanna say I thought I was gonna hate this theme and have a hard time coming up with looks, but I loved it so much and my looks did so well, and they was so fun to put together  💖💖💖💖
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Second place!! Not mad about it, frankly I only really wanted the eggs 😂

my Lowest, Highest, and Favorite from this weekend:

⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @brunakkh ahh I love this voting for each other moment for us 😂❤️ Thank you!! That one didn’t score very well for me lol but as you can see it’s not like I had a chance at first so it didn’t matter much
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Here is my 14th and last look as I promised:

And...

I only got one 50 and I still made top five which is great. The hair is adorable and breakfast handheld is nice to have. Overall, not a very bad SYS. See you all in the next one ✨
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo sorry to hear it didnt score well cause I think thats such a beautiful look! Its just sucks that sometimes even if we have great looks or scores we just dont get even close to winning
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I was in 1st place on the first day, then 3 ticket buyers came out of nowhere lmao, I would've been ok with it but they were so off-theme🤧 This one player kept falling out of the top 5, but she kept buying tickets too. I was 4th all weekend. Thankfully I got the last earnable with my 13th look. My looks were doing great with a range of 47-51, I might post my looks if I'm not too busy later. 

Now, I just checked back to see that I fell to 6th place🤡 I hate sneak attacks lol. I'm sort of bitter about not getting that handheld, but I understand the dolls that really want it.

Also, congrats to the dolls that made it! You all look great!❤️

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Had another chill week in my second game. Came first by quite a bit since all my looks got over 50. There was an obvious tb in my main game and I caught up to her at the end. I could’ve gotten 1st place had I submitted one extra ticket but I didn’t want to do that to her so I stayed 2nd. Overall, I’m happy with this week’s SYS☺️
    wait did you come in first or second? It looks like first 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

This was a very chill sys... Happy I got the handheld! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    lilkim said:

How is this possible? Only 128 points, but still has dress and hair....
    Hi. I would send this SS to Support, and ask them to get the obvious cheater out of your TS group. 
    I thought we weren't allowed to talk about cheating at all here?
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I’m thankful for the win this week. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Was third and came in 5th cause of sneaky ppl wanting the plate 🤷🏾‍♀️ wasnt geeked but i wanted some gold dye oh well
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Happy dance!After seeing the TS prizes in the voting booth, I was certain I would end up against a bot or hacker, but I got first!
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    my highest, lowest and favourite:

was in first place for the first two days and miraculously tyed almost the whole time with anothet doll but i guess she got paranoid and submitted another ticket? either way not too big of a loss im happy with my eggs and bacon i just wish the rewards would get adjusted so more people can get more dye.

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone