🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Imo, this SYS could go either way. Voters who are not on the forum may not realize that the original French Glamour SYS was a gown themed one, and go for street style like most of us assumed. And if all of us forum users make an effort to post street style looks instead of jumping straight into gowns, it may halt the gown assumptions of the voters too.

Anyways, I love the idea of French Street Shopping theme, and I put together a surprising amount of looks that reminds me of a Paris shopping spree! 

Not all of them are that great, but it was fun to see that I could actually put together this many on theme looks for once! I have that one ponytail beret hair but I feel like it looks awkward on my doll so it pains me to force her to use it...

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    To be honest, I can’t wait to get more dyes and energy because I own almost all of the earnables that are rotating in those boxes... 😒 like I hope that Glu will update those boxes because seeing the same items all the time...I know I miss around 20 earnable items but only 4-5 of them showed up in the boxes
    iOs player 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Guess who has nothing to wear for this SYS and pretty much will tank it? Meeeeee!🥳🥳🥳🙋🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @ashleyy all of those looks are super cute! Can you tell me where the top in your first and third look is from? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    So it’s not gown theme ?! 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I am not sure if I like this hair. Wtf, how can something be so raggedy and cute at the same time 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ank146 in another glu game, when two dolls' looks completely match they get the same score and that score is bound to be the best score they got. For example A, B, C submits the exact same look. A gets 4.5, B gets 5 and C getting only 3.8 but they all get 5 because B got it. Maybe the same algorithm goes for kkh sys? I don't know tho, hope they clarify this. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    @ashleyy all of those looks are super cute! Can you tell me where the top in your first and third look is from? 
    @QueenRhia thank you 💖 and it was a gift box item from a event of March this year 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @pristineperson I absolutely adore your second look!
    @therealChar where is that hair from? I’m hopeless at remembering things and it’s so cute.
    I wish I was able to vote on everyone’s looks this event but I also know my diamonds would disappear so quickly as there’s items everyone has used that have been on my wishlist for ages! Good luck to you all. Hope you all get fab items in your boxes 😃
    I play on iOS
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I have no idea what to submit for this theme. I was looking through the old thread and it turned into gowns there. I'm not sure exactly what French Glamor means. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @pristineperson I absolutely adore your second look!
    @therealChar where is that hair from? I’m hopeless at remembering things and it’s so cute.
    I wish I was able to vote on everyone’s looks this event but I also know my diamonds would disappear so quickly as there’s items everyone has used that have been on my wishlist for ages! Good luck to you all. Hope you all get fab items in your boxes 😃
    I got it in a sys box. Its very cute i love it.
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Victorian where is that hair from?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The voting booth is soo sloww
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    5 or 6 weeks straight not being picked for weekday sys.... AMAZING JOB GLU.... 
  • CiaraKKHCiaraKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Oh wow, votes are not coming in fast 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    My last leftover ticket disappeared🙁🙁🙁
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I see they’ve slowed the voting results way down, previous weeks would get them in a matter of minute / minutes. 

*dont be suspicious* *DONT be suspicious* *dont be suspicious* *DONT BE SUSPICIOUS*
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    5 or 6 weeks straight not being picked for weekday sys.... AMAZING JOB GLU.... 
    @desmondang87 part of the uproar of this event is that it is the same group of testers every week. If you weren’t picked originally 6 or 7 weeks ago when the testing first started, you won’t be able to participate in this event. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2020
    this is the 5th of 6 announced trial events.   One more week, and then hopefully when the update comes we might all be playing them.   <3.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I see a mix in the voting booth... lots of gowns already but some "casual" more oh theme looks as the popular votes sometimes!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing I didn’t even get the option to watch the video for double rewards. the voting rewards of the weekend and weekday sys are definitely connected. please fix it, it’s unfair.
    iOS player
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    The voting booth reminds me of the Midnight Magic sys. Not that I'm complaining because that was my favorite sys of all time, but it certainly isn't French Glamor!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I submitted my first look within minutes of the event starting and it’s still getting votes ?? 🥴
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    ☺️💎

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I’m a little confused what this theme even is?? I thought french glamour was gowns, and French street style (which was a previous sys theme) was casual. Might just be me though
    Platform: iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    lulula said:
    I’m a little confused what this theme even is?? I thought french glamour was gowns, and French street style (which was a previous sys theme) was casual. Might just be me though
    I feel like it's a mix 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.