🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Had another chill week in my second game. Came first by quite a bit since all my looks got over 50. There was an obvious tb in my main game and I caught up to her at the end. I could’ve gotten 1st place had I submitted one extra ticket but I didn’t want to do that to her so I stayed 2nd. Overall, I’m happy with this week’s SYS☺️
    wait did you come in first or second? It looks like first 
    I play two separate games. I came 2nd in my main game on my phone and 1st in the game on my iPad. Sorry for the confusion lol 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My lowest and highest. My favourite look was my highest score. 

Yay, I love the dress 😍

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    edited August 2020

I'm beyond excited I got first place. I've been in 1st place a couple of times but it was never for a hair style or dress I loved or even particularly liked.  So please excuse my excitement I LOVE this dress so much it is 100% my style. If I could afford it I'd have many dresses like this from modcloth or vintage shops but for now I settle for my kkh doll having the few retro dresses I have been able to get in the game.  :)
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I started super late this event and missed out on the earnable hair.  Came in second to a ticket buyer But I love steam animation on the breakfast! 

My two fave looks I did

I absolutely ADORE that first look with the glasses 😍 where’s that scarf from?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    second weekend in a row without any TBs and the doll in 1st was serving looks 🔥 i’m just very happy to get this breakfast handheld; it’s so cute! 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    My cute husband made me some breakfast lol 😘 I got 5th! I’m happy I stayed top 5 because this is my new favorite hand held 🍳 and I love that it’s animated 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Wow I came in first! That didn't happen in weeks!
    My average was only 48 and I still haven't used any of Simon's tickets! Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I finished 1st! I’m actually surprised because there was one ticket buyer in my group so I thought I don’t stand any chance but I don’t know if she missed the last tickets or just stopped sending on purpose or what but I overcame her with my last look by 2-3 points 😊 Other than that, very chill out group, dolls sending gorgeous looks and it was pleasure to compete with them 😅

iOs player 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    This was the perfect SYS. A theme that you could be creative with, my TS group had no TB and the top 5 were constantly switching places with each other, everyone serving on theme looks, it was great. More like this!

Came 4th and very happy I got the plate. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    livyx said:

Came 2nd behind a TB, besides that I had a really chill group and I really enjoyed this event, I submitted looks I really liked not caring that much about my votes, it was very relaxing for once! Shout out to @beba13 who was in my TS group, glad we both made it into top 5 💛

The earnables really match the theme, I love the hair as it can really bring out an outfit and it can be styled a lot of ways. As for the dress, I like it but I don’t think I’ll use it that much

Here’s my «styling» of the handheld, my doll will surely enjoy her very American breakfast 🍳🥓
    It was such a good relaxing sys. So glad we got in the top 5 with finally having fun ♥️ and also that brown look was 😍😍😍😍 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I was fully expecting to be pushed out of top 5 because 3 of us were quite close in scores but to my surprise I woke up this morning to still being in 4th place 🙌 so I’m super happy that I got the handheld 😊
    I didn’t score too well this sys; I got the earnable hair on my last look and funnily enough it was my last look that broke into the 50’s

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Yay!! Came 4th and got the plate. 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Final two looks and my TS board.

I’m amazed I haven’t finished top 5 for weeks, let alone top 3. Here’s my doll relaxing and recovering from a hard weekend of styling.

I play on iOS
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I finished 3rd. I had 4 ticketbuyers but two of them started missing looks and ended as if they hadn’t used extra tickets. #2 had a weak average but she submitted a bunch of looks to overtake the others. Another non-ticketbuying doll was way more deserving and had quite a few looks in the 50s throughout the weekend but unfortunately didn’t submit her last two and finished 6th…
    I’m a bit disappointed with my scores. As always, I try to submit different looks because I think this is what makes SYS interesting, going through your wardrobe to try and find things that match the theme (by the way, thank you to all the dolls here for their inspiration!). But from my TS group and all the popular votes I saw in the voting booth, it was all about the same 3 dresses (pink gingham, brown polka dots and earnable) in every color… I understand people do this because it’s a guaranteed high score, but I don’t want to resubmit the same looks over and over again, this is so boring… Anyway, I really like retro style so I did enjoy this theme and the items that I got!

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I really love the earnables especially the hair. Managed to also stay in top 5 and got the eggs and bacon ❤️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I ended up second for 11 votes! There was a TB at the beginning but I don’t think it was the girl who got first so idk... still happy but I’m going back on iOS ASAP because I forget my tablet all the time and I’m missing out on so many items 😰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    How can I get the weekday SYS? 🤔
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    ArianaKKH said:
    I lost 1st place by a point 😅 it’s okay though, I only wanted the plate, it looks cute 

OMG where is this eye makeup from? Your doll is gorgeous btw 🥰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Somehow I managed to come third after being in like 6th/7th place all weekend 😅 my scores were pretty average and I only managed to break 50 once 😅 congratulations on 2nd @brunakkh your looks were gorgeous! 💕
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    How can I get the weekday SYS? 🤔
    Only certain selected players get the weekday SYS. If you were selected the first three weeks, then you will get it for the current three weeks trial.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kittykatx I was worried about you not being in top five cause I was loving your looks, and I’m so happy you managed to get top three 😊
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @elettrahere those eyes are from a kollection from the update before this. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My last two looks didn't do very well. 

I was in between 3rd and 6th place throughout the event, but in the end I came out 9th. The TBs used a lot of tickets over night so the top 3 were all TBs in the end. I wasn't too crazy about the prizes so it's okay and I'm hoping for better luck next week. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    lilkim said:

How is this possible? Only 128 points, but still has dress and hair....
    Hi. I would send this SS to Support, and ask them to get the obvious cheater out of your TS group. 
    I thought we weren't allowed to talk about cheating at all here.
     If something is bothering you @Lisylis you can message me.   🤙   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary