Options

🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• Options
    Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts

• Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited August 2020
    On my weekend sys looks I usually score anywhere from high forties to high fifties. Usually 50-54. On the weekday ones before this one I couldn't brake 50. I was scoring 39-48. But this time my scores are back to normal. 
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @robertavyy is this you? it’s a gorgeous look 🤩
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    First bronze box, palette looks good and glad I got something 
  • Options
    jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I've been playing for about 3 or 4 months now and I just got my first ever diamond in the voting booth!!!! I was sooo excited I yelped!! It was a little embarrassing hahah! 
    Edit: screenshot shows I had 8 diamonds before clicking/collecting the diamond, and yet now my game still says 8 afterwards 🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Not me lingering around the 48-49 mark still 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic yes it’s me! Thank you! ☺️  And it’s so awesome that you recognize me ☺️

iOS player 

• Options
    KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

🌚🌚🌚
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8. This theme got me so confused... I put look 7 together half asleep and forgot to add an aura and handheld, yet somehow it did a lot better than number 6 ??

Anyway it's going to be hard for me to reach the last earnable box this week after scoring so low a couple of times. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @robertavyy you’re welcome!💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    lalana said:

I just can't with these blue dyes. It's the only thing I ever get from the first earnable, with maybe one exception during the first trial. Scores are so bad this time I definitely won't get the second box or TS box, and I am still only choosing popular pick in the voting booth like 50% of the time so trying to get those rewards isn't even worth it. I guess this means peace out French Glamour! Can't say it's been fun or that I'll miss you 🙃😆✌🏽
    I mean...I guess a pessimistic attitude is what I needed to FINALLY break 50 on SYS for the first time?! 😆 I had been scoring in the low - mid 30s until this post and since then they have been in the high 40s, with my highest SYS score yet! The last earnable is maaaybe in reach now. We'll see!
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Which outfit should I submit next? All my scores so far are mid 40’s so I need some help 😩

agree - green
    like - red
    awesome - black
    lol - rose gold

Thanks guys, I submitted the red and ended up with 48 votes. Maybe I’m just not destined to break 50 this SYS!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I’ve used 8 different dresses for my first 8 looks, and they’ve all scored well! I’m glad that there isn’t just 2 popular dresses to unlock over and over again this SYS. I definitely think it’s helpful to dress to the background—black, navy, cool color pastels.

edit: look 8 got 51
  • Options
    JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @jessDW the diamond is added before you collect it, when you get the ”please wait” is when it gets added
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Options
    KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Looks 6-9 🤞🏻

• Options
    JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    first look to hit 50 with this theme !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • Options
    Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Got a diamond! 🎉
  • Options
    fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    as much as we complain with glu never hear us, please remove the dyes from the boxes and if possible just leave the rare dyes
    🤡🤡🤡
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Options
    LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @malakk15
    *fans self*
    this look is too much for my faint heart...
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    So I just realized for tomorrow when the event ends - I normally only have a 10 minute window to submit my last ticket before the weekday SYS ends at 7am (!) in my time zone. I started a new job where I drive to work from 6:30am-7am, thus I will miss my 10 minute window to submit my last ticket moving forward. That small window is totally not fair for anyone in any time zone (I understand that happens in regular SYS too). I know Glu isn’t taking our feedback and that this testing only has to do with $$$$ but can we do the timing of tickets a different way so that this doesn’t happen to anybody in any time zone? 
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @kayayem I am in the same position - I force myself to wake up a little earlier to submit my last look then go back to sleep for a little bit lol. I don't think there is any way to work around it, as many people have the same complaints about the weekend SYS in other time zones. Unfortunately not everyone can be appeased, unless they have different SYS times for different time zones, but that may be complicated to implement. 
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I voted for 6 hours and 40 minutes today and all I got is one k-star and the rest is just stupid cash 😒
    iOS player
  • Options
    LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Should i take the risk and take another spin ?! 

-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.