⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Everyone that plays this game wants better closet organisation, so I was thinking that GLU could hold a competition asking players to redesign the closet....just an idea 🤷‍♀️
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I would love to see a huge gifting/celebration/storyline extravaganza for halloween. Like a halloween box with nothing but halloween items and full costume bundle blowout. It's honestly rare to be able to use costumes outside of halloween sys so it's for player fun (which we NEED and would be a good customer-relations rebuilder) and wouldnt impact GLU income 🎃👻🎃👻
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Also please show some good will with COVID going on. We know you see how unhappy users are with the last 'surprises', updates, and tests surrounding encouragement to spend $. With this crisis so many companies came out with ways to help or take financial burden from consumers, it would be nice to see GLU do the same with its users
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    - PLEASE give us new story lines, i can’t see that it would take much effort to do this at the very least. i’ve stopped playing during the week and only get on to do SYS now, it’s become boring since i finished my story lines almost a month ago which btw is really shocking and lame considering i didn’t play for years and have only been replaying again for 3 months... i shouldn’t have no storylines lmao. 

-over all just give the game a nice update? you have hundreds maybe even thousands of suggestions on how you could make the game better and y’all don’t even listen to us 😂 we say time and time again to give us the option to date cassio and you say here’s over priced sparkly boots no one asked for because we’ve already got 4 other similar pairs. i know you’re a profitable company and i know y’all got the money to give the people what they want considering i alone this month have probably stupidly spent close to 400 dollars on this game lmaooo we know you guys aren’t a struggling company give people what they ask and pay for it really isn’t that hard considering you have an entire month in between updates to get stuff done. 
    - PLEASE give us new story lines, i can’t see that it would take much effort to do this at the very least. i’ve stopped playing during the week and only get on to do SYS now, it’s become boring since i finished my story lines almost a month ago which btw is really shocking and lame considering i didn’t play for years and have only been replaying again for 3 months... i shouldn’t have no storylines lmao. 

-over all just give the game a nice update? you have hundreds maybe even thousands of suggestions on how you could make the game better and y’all don’t even listen to us 😂 we say time and time again to give us the option to date cassio and you say here’s over priced sparkly boots no one asked for because we’ve already got 4 other similar pairs. i know you’re a profitable company and i know y’all got the money to give the people what they want considering i alone this month have probably stupidly spent close to 400 dollars on this game lmaooo we know you guys aren’t a struggling company give people what they ask and pay for it really isn’t that hard considering you have an entire month in between updates to get stuff done. 
    I can remember a time when I had 30 events I needed to complete. Glu needs to space out the storylines more 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kizkiz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I would like more items to be cash. I have a crazy amount of cash with nothing to spend it on. 
    New baby items in cash
    Closet organisation 
    New storylines 
    New houses 

• maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    New storylines
    Be able to date Cassio means more storyline or Raul
    We also need the krew feature you have on kkg i mean you're already transferring most of the items on kkg to kkh so why not the krew? The game will be more fun if we can interact with our friends through chat and throwing parties that means more activity in the game
    New houses
    New businesses especially one in which we can earn diamonds
    New locations - it's been awhile since you've added a new location
     Better kloset organization - maybe try to separate the fashion goals/sms, event items and kollection items
    New poses
    Can you also add a feature in which we can see our fb friends who are playing on ios? Most of my friends are on ios so i really want to see them on my game
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
    For once listen to your customers! And read this thread cause if you do the game will be more fun and it'll be more worth it to spend money on!
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    If we can date Dirk Diamonds without a storyline why can’t we date Raul, Cassio & others without a storyline 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Update the misc,handheld,accessories section
    There are so as of now 164 pages  full of inspos from the players, why not listen and make them happy for once. You have more than enough inspo for sys, closet and events altogether. So frustrated to get only 5 or so new items in the closet every update, most of the time they look horrible.
    - More korkov dresses in closet 

Add an aura section in the wardrobe with new purchasable auras
    - Discoball aura
    - Rain aura
    - Sunshine aura
    Cloud aura(similair to the animated clouds in belair)
    - Rainbow aura
    - Another snow aura
    - Fog aura
    - Thunder aura

- Give paid players their 20 videos a day back, and if it is up to your advertisers, then take matter in your own hands and give us a daily call from simon with our stars

Glu listen

do ya think it's possible for us to have this in the game?
    Love this
    maee1506 said:
    For once listen to your customers! And read this thread cause if you do the game will be more fun and it'll be more worth it to spend money on!
    yes i’m saying!!! like i already spend plenty of money on this game i can only imagine how much i would spend if they added more stuff that was what we all wanted!! glu acts like they’re a team of 5 people that can’t get these kinds of things done.. it’s crazy they won’t bc literally none of our suggestions are insane and impossible they’re minor things glu could do in a hour lmao 
  • anneahooanneahoo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Add more cities.
    anneahoo said:
    Add more cities.
    I would like them to give more purpose to the cities already in the game before adding more 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    anneahoo said:
    Add more cities.
    I would like them to give more purpose to the cities already in the game before adding more 
    yes!! i want to see more stuff happening in venice, cannes, & all the cities towards the bottom. i think i’ve had maybe one gig in each of them one time lol they’re practically pointless 
    maee1506 said:
    yes i’m saying!!! like i already spend plenty of money on this game i can only imagine how much i would spend if they added more stuff that was what we all wanted!! glu acts like they’re a team of 5 people that can’t get these kinds of things done.. it’s crazy they won’t bc literally none of our suggestions are insane and impossible they’re minor things glu could do in a hour lmao 
    So true! Why is it so hard for Glu to listen to us 🤦🏻‍♀️ Since the very beginning of this game this is a major issue i mean why do a thread like this if they wouldn't even bother reading it and adding it to the game, this company is seriously sick lol
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    anneahoo said:
    Add more cities.
    yes!! i want to see more stuff happening in venice, cannes, & all the cities towards the bottom. i think i’ve had maybe one gig in each of them one time lol they’re practically pointless 
    Oh god yes you're right! A lot of places in the game are seriously pointless only 1 gig or two then that's it 🤦🏻‍♀️
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Listen to us Glu ! The thing we all want unanimously is UPDATED THROWBACK BOXES! If we are new players why can’t we get good old items? Since the new items you are releasing are not good anymore 👎🏻
    kkh_kylie said:
    Listen to us Glu ! The thing we all want unanimously is UPDATED THROWBACK BOXES! If we are new players why can’t we get good old items? Since the new items you are releasing are not good anymore 👎🏻
    @kkh_kylie

Why do I even bother 😒
    Give us a way to submit storylines for them game!!! I have a lot of unused ideas
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Give us a way to submit storylines for them game!!! I have a lot of unused ideas
    Share it here if you don’t mind! I love reading storylines!! 😊
    Also please add diamond achievements
    edited August 2020
    @LaraDeen I haven’t really written anything, I just have heaps of ideas
     This is my favourite idea for a storyline:

Willow & Skylar join forces. A major part of there plan is for Kim to become our enemy(which happens) We both throw shade during interviews, photo shoots ect. Kim becomes best friends with Willow & Skylar helping them become more famous 

New evidence has come to our dolls attention, that a rumour that Willow & Skylar started is what caused the rift in Kim & our dolls friendship, our doll has the decision on whether to tell Kim or not....Would Kim even believe our doll, probably not considering we’re enemies 

Our doll decides to anonymously send Kim a parcel containing all of the evidence, evidence which was gathered by Maria. Once Kim realises that our friendship falling apart was all because Willow & Skylar we both start planning revenge 😈😈

Why do I even bother 😒
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I'd really like to be able to add highlights to all the base hair colours. 

Willow & Skylar join forces. A major part of there plan is for Kim to become our enemy(which happens) We both throw shade during interviews, photo shoots ect. Kim becomes best friends with Willow & Skylar helping them become more famous 

New evidence has come to our dolls attention, that a rumour that Willow & Skylar started is what caused the rift in Kim & our dolls friendship, our doll has the decision on whether to tell Kim or not....Would Kim even believe our doll, probably not considering we’re enemies 

Our doll decides to anonymously send Kim a parcel containing all of the evidence, evidence which was gathered by Maria. Once Kim realises that our friendship falling apart was all because Willow & Skylar we both start planning revenge 😈😈

Girl!!!!! Glu should hire you lol we need this storyline 👌🏻
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I'd really like to be able to add highlights to all the base hair colours. 
    This has been requested a lot of times before but seems like glu isn't thinking about adding this feature anytime soon 🤷🏻‍♀️
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    maee1506 said:
    This has been requested a lot of times before but seems like glu isn't thinking about adding this feature anytime soon 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I don't know why I expected anything different... 

@maee1506 maybe it could be another comeback quest 🤷‍♀️
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    What about? Some creepy Vampire And Werewolves storyline? I love mysterious!!😈😈😈 
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

This storyline is lit!!!