🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood Oh, awesome! Well that's good to know! Thanks for telling me❤️ Now I can continue voting without being bitter 😂😂
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I spotted these 3 queens. I couldnt choose between the two in the 2nd pick, they were both neat 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Forgot to post my first box reward.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me

What I want to do vs. what I do to score well. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Victorian said:

I spotted these 3 queens. I couldnt choose between the two in the 2nd pick, they were both neat 😍
    Ahh, I saw the girl with the blue ribbon look and voted for her too! So beautiful 😍💙
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    lulula said:
    @kayayem I am in the same position - I force myself to wake up a little earlier to submit my last look then go back to sleep for a little bit lol. I don't think there is any way to work around it, as many people have the same complaints about the weekend SYS in other time zones. Unfortunately not everyone can be appeased, unless they have different SYS times for different time zones, but that may be complicated to implement. 
    @lulula for me it’s not just that I have to wake up early, it’s that I don’t earn a ticket until like 6:45ish. So I literally only have a small window or else I get the times up. I think someone figured out a way with stacking 3 tickets and adjusting the timing of the way the tickets are released but I forgot the exact logistics. 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Omg guys, a diamond! I totally did not expect that! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    kayayem said:
    lulula said:
    @kayayem I am in the same position - I force myself to wake up a little earlier to submit my last look then go back to sleep for a little bit lol. I don't think there is any way to work around it, as many people have the same complaints about the weekend SYS in other time zones. Unfortunately not everyone can be appeased, unless they have different SYS times for different time zones, but that may be complicated to implement. 
    @lulula for me it’s not just that I have to wake up early, it’s that I don’t earn a ticket until like 6:45ish. So I literally only have a small window or else I get the times up. I think someone figured out a way with stacking 3 tickets and adjusting the timing of the way the tickets are released but I forgot the exact logistics. 
    The event starts at 7 am PST for you right? As long as you start before 12:45 you shouldn’t have just 15 minutes To submit (I don’t think I’m doing that wrong, but sorry if I am!)
    On the east coast the times are 10/4 and maybe that would be more beneficial to wait and start so you can do it soon as you wake up at start driving but I do know those are typical office hours (I just align them with bathroom breaks lol)

or if you still have that time issue if you load an outfit into where you would submit. if you just close the app from there when you reopen it the outfit will still be there on the screen (it will put dyed items to original color)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ok, so me and my best friend went to see "Escape from Pretoria" today, and the doll on the left is dead on Leonard 😍😍

Also, this is my 1000th post, so yay!! 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my last box. I wish I could’ve gotten one of the hairstyles but at least I got an item 💕

iOS player
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

It’s been a few weeks since i have managed to pick an item from the earnable boxes, so i’m very happy!💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Last box ... I mean why 😞
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
    or if you still have that time issue if you load an outfit into where you would submit. if you just close the app from there when you reopen it the outfit will still be there on the screen (it will put dyed items to original color)
    @datesaremyfave that’s a great tip, I will create my last look while I have breakfast and then when my ticket time comes up I can just hit submit while I’m on my way to work. thanks! 

Here is the last time I mentioned that I have a super slim margin of submitting tickets - the 2 remaining tickets were Simon tickets which I didn’t wanna use, we had an earthquake early that morning so I had been up since 4:30am but I literally had 41 minutes until my next ticket and the event ended in 45 minutes!!! 

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KalindaKing  Can Who Wore it best items be added to the SYS throwback box because SYS is just an updated version of Who Wore it best
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Off topic; 

How many VIP weekends do we have? Is it every month, every other month or random? 
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Second box 🙃🙃🙃 

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @Tessakkh VIP weekends are once a month. Next VIP will start 4th September. The events are always professional - reality - party/dating - vip.

Dyes were all I got this week, tanzanite at that. I am highkey starting to hate that one, I have so many and it kills the shine out of some outfits, it's not very useful although pretty. Why does the game keep giving it to me 😩 My TS box & picks better be good. 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This was my best score in any sys.... soooo I ended up dying it in damn near every color 😭🤣

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    2nd box 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Seriously...?I don’t even like peridot dye
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Votes are coming in faster, my look started getting votes in like 10 mins
    I communicate in memes

Second weekend in a row of just getting dyes in the rewards boxes. If I miss my window to submit my last ticket tomorrow morning before the event ends I will lose my grip on 5th place 😭 Soooooo many ticket buyers in my group! When will people get that it’s not worth it!!!! 
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

One item??? Seriously??? 🙃
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My last earnable gift box is mostly dyes lmao, glad I got some Kstars but really??

Platform: iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kayayem said:
    So I just realized for tomorrow when the event ends - I normally only have a 10 minute window to submit my last ticket before the weekday SYS ends at 7am (!) in my time zone. I started a new job where I drive to work from 6:30am-7am, thus I will miss my 10 minute window to submit my last ticket moving forward. That small window is totally not fair for anyone in any time zone (I understand that happens in regular SYS too). I know Glu isn’t taking our feedback and that this testing only has to do with $$$$ but can we do the timing of tickets a different way so that this doesn’t happen to anybody in any time zone? 
    It begins at 10 am for me, but I was working when it started so I submitted my first outfit 30 minutes late, so when I get my last ticket the timer will be on 5 hours and 30 minutes, which suckssss! I'm 48 points from the last box and i already know I won't hit it bc he highest I've got this time is 45 (I have a small kloset). I wish they would start us out with 3 tickets to cover everyone in every timezone and those who work 12 hours a day. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Second bronze box. Talk about lucky picks! Another lousy palette with just one item 😒 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Can anyone submit this hair please. I have been looking for it like for ages. Its so beautiful and is available for diamonds now😭😭😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.