Options

Lost game progress

PeytonTPeytonT Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi, I'm a bit stressed right now. I just went to log on to play, and found out my game had suddenly reset itself a few levels back and I lost so much progress! I went from level 36 to 27, and lost all my clothes, houses, relationships, etc. that I had earnt during these levels. I am connected to facebook, and when the game opened it was congratulating me on connecting to facebook and gave me 20 kstars. I'm a bit stressed, since I spent so much effort into everything between level 27 to 36, and out of nowhere my game had reset itself. My device has plenty of storage, but I did not back up on the cloud, just using facebook. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I have submitted a ticket to glu, but just wondering if anyone had encountered this before and what I should do to avoid it in the future?

Comments

• Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Hi! Unfortunately, there is nothing more to do... I hope the support can help you! To prevent it from happening, always make sure that you're logged in with your game center, eventually Facebook and most importantly, don't delete your game from your phone
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Options
    nath01nath01 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    PeytonT said:
    Hi, I'm a bit stressed right now. I just went to log on to play, and found out my game had suddenly reset itself a few levels back and I lost so much progress! I went from level 36 to 27, and lost all my clothes, houses, relationships, etc. that I had earnt during these levels. I am connected to facebook, and when the game opened it was congratulating me on connecting to facebook and gave me 20 kstars. I'm a bit stressed, since I spent so much effort into everything between level 27 to 36, and out of nowhere my game had reset itself. My device has plenty of storage, but I did not back up on the cloud, just using facebook. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I have submitted a ticket to glu, but just wondering if anyone had encountered this before and what I should do to avoid it in the future?
    hi, were you able to solve your problem? 
    I changed my cell phone and as it always appeared
     that the game was being saved I believed. 
    it happened that I went from 33 to 22, I lost everything I had

• Options
    HatakeNataliaHatakeNatalia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My game was closing everytime i oppened today, so i deleted and downloaded again. My progress was saved on facebook but it was a game from 2 weeks ago, i don't know what to do.