๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @kittykatx I love all of those, they're gorgeous. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Iโ€™m honestly excited with this theme cos half my closet are black edgy clothes but also nervous about the scores tomorrow because the phone call mentions floral and ripped. I do have high hope that most voters wonโ€™t bother by the call and still give leather and lace fabrics good score. I love the all the earnables and the TS prizes!!
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @datesaremyfave I don't really mind how my comment went through. Some people may or may not take it as a personal insult, and that can't be controled. From my pov, it really was just 1+1.ย 

As for the diamond or dirt bike, yeah. My bet is she referred to glam and/or sophisticated approach with the diamonds, as for the biker to a more tough and badd*ss one.ย 

Also, 0105 as in May 1st or Jan 5th? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @rebecca0105 Jan 5th!
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Well i couldn't be bother with Kim's phone call ๐Ÿคฃ I'll just use what i think about this theme and I'll definitely vote those dolls who fit the leather and lace ๐Ÿ˜ not the floral and ripped ๐Ÿคฃ
    ๐Ÿ“ฑ Android ๐Ÿ“ฑ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Filipina ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
    โค๏ธ Playing since 2014 โค๏ธ
    โœจ Mostly activeย on IG & FB โœจ
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @kittykatx I love all of those, they're gorgeous. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’•
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    As always....ย 

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Iโ€™m really not bothered about the TS dress or shoes, so I wonโ€™t be fighting anyone! Iโ€™m just going to enjoy this SYS and hopefully get all the earnables cus theyโ€™re cute ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    some of you guys can get annoyed over every little thing lol. i remember last sys everyone said they were looking forward to this one, just have fun
    uh hi
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Off topic but I didn't know where to post this.
    The beautiful Eden kollection is back and I won the bundle and the eyes! I'm so in love!
    Looks beautiful! I had it last week and won the bundle too (and dye lol!). I wanted to chase the eyes but Iโ€™m going to wait til itโ€™s back again
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @cazmulgs thank you ๐Ÿ’• I spinned that kollection cause I wanted to get the single hair but it went way better than I thought ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Android
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm hoping most users go with theme name, also the background we're placed in contributes. Floral prints would look out of place in the announcement photo with the spotlightย 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

@sarahlee they look so good!! where did you get the last top from? its super cute
    uh hi
    i think this might do something idk
    uh hi
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Iโ€™m loving all the inspo on here this week! Iโ€™m thinking of submitting something like this for my first 2 looks
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    ย my first two looks never do well so Iโ€™m thinking of saving my best looks for 3 onwards!ย 
    iOS playerย 
    level 69
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I'm gonna have to prowl the voting booth for a bit before I start because I really don't have much for this theme.ย 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2020
    LaraDeen said:
    Iโ€™m wondering if these styles below acceptable for the theme tomorrow. Theyโ€™re kinda on theme but in pastel colors.. Do you think it will score well? Would you vote for it?

Agree - I will vote for it
    LOL - I wonโ€™t vote (stick with black/dark color)
    @LaraDeen Wait, in a previous comment didnโ€™t you say youโ€™ve only been playing for a few months? How were you able to get that white purse?
  • lilacskielilacskie Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hey guys, really off topic, but does someone know when the next diamond collection will be available? I've been saving, but I'm also tired of waiting...
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    Iโ€™m wondering if these styles below acceptable for the theme tomorrow. Theyโ€™re kinda on theme but in pastel colors.. Do you think it will score well? Would you vote for it?

Agree - I will vote for it
    LOL - I wonโ€™t vote (stick with black/dark color)
    It depends on what it's up against. I might feel refreshed and press that like button but if it's against some good looking, on theme black look it will lose my vote.ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    lilacskie said:
    Hey guys, really off topic, but does someone know when the next diamond collection will be available? I've been saving, but I'm also tired of waiting...
    Thank you for speaking my mind! Does anybody have an idea of when we might?โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    The white Jacquemus bag has been on my wishlist for over two years now! How did you get the SMC?! I need it too ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ @LaraDeen
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @KalindaKing are you able to request to the team for old SMCs to come back in rotation alongside FG? So many of us are still holding on to hope that they will return! ๐Ÿฅบ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.