šŸ—³ļøKK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! šŸ„šŸ§µšŸ—³ļø

Comments

• maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Iā€™ve been wanting this bundle since the kollection came out, and have been waiting for it to come out so I decided to take a spin and got the cute bundle!
    The dress and hair are actually my favorites! I'm so glad you got it on the second spin šŸ‘šŸ»
    šŸ“± Android šŸ“±
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ Filipina šŸ‡µšŸ‡­
    ā¤ļø Playing since 2014 ā¤ļø
    āœØ Mostly activeĀ on IG & FB āœØ
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KalindaKing this is urgent! @LaraDeen has stated she has only been playing for a few months, but has a bag from a SMC that has been unavailable until now it appears! Has this SMC come back in rotation??
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you please show us a preview of the new kollection!
    -Ā  iOS player o(*ļæ£ā–½ļæ£*)o
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Lums said:
    @KalindaKing Can you please show us a preview of the new kollection!
    I think that would be posted on a new thread which would be the upcoming weekend event
    šŸ“± Android šŸ“±
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ Filipina šŸ‡µšŸ‡­
    ā¤ļø Playing since 2014 ā¤ļø
    āœØ Mostly activeĀ on IG & FB āœØ
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Maybe newer players get old SMC As well as the starlet kollection that older players havenā€™t got? @jhabs - I am just thinking aloud because I canā€™t understand another option lol. I just really want us older players to get everything too šŸ˜©
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @simoon this top is from the weekend event a few weeks ago
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ’ IOS player since June 2019 šŸ’
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ‡ English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @KalindaKing this is urgent! @LaraDeen has stated she has only been playing for a few months, but has a bag from a SMC that has been unavailable until now it appears! Has this SMC come back in rotation??
    I've been playing for like 4 months or something and this was available to me a few weeks ago too. Of course, I didn't buy it but it was there. I only remember it bc of the cute purse.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
    BellaKKH said:
    Maybe newer players get old SMC As well as the starlet kollection that older players havenā€™t got? @jhabs - I am just thinking aloud because I canā€™t understand another option lol. I just really want us older players to get everything too šŸ˜©
    I want the starlet kollection so badly! It's never been available for me since I started playing.Ā 
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    Just a few looks I threw together late last night. I'm on the fence about a couple. I don't have a huge closet yet, so I'm working with possibilities lol. I keep trying to save my kstars to get makeup, but those stupid kollections call my name and I never get anything worth the I spend. I always get energy, dye, or a stinking purse.Ā 

Idk if these will score too well or not.Ā 

I'm thinking of buying items for this look, but idk yet. I love it, but will voters like it?šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

šŸ˜Š Iā€™m not crazy about the TS so Iā€™m relax and have fun
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Omg @BooskiBabii thank you so much for clarifying! šŸ’— I thought SMC were long and gone and were perhaps excluded from this new contract. Iā€™m so glad they are still available! But now wish everyone would have them in rotation. As well as that ā€œfreeā€ kollection! šŸ˜©
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Can you show me the SMC that the purse was available in? There are some SMC that I would LOVE to buy. The new ones just donā€™t do it!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    On the topic of SMCs I would pay so much for some of the older ones - Iā€™ve been playing forever and have lots but these never come back in my game and I donā€™t know why? Iā€™ve asked a million times before and started a discussion post about it as I just donā€™t understand why glu donā€™t offer the old SMCs as people would definitely buy them @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas ??Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @jhabs @BellaKKH yes Iā€™ve been playing since February I believe.. so itā€™s not really few months now.. I couldnā€™t remember where I got it. It must be from the thing they offer you along with the kstars. I bought everything that they offered me.Ā 
    @LaraDeen wow!!! That SMC hasnā€™t been available to purchase in years!!! So crazy you got it offered in your game!!Ā @KalindaKing why was Lara able to get this SMC in her game when she has only been playing since February of this year 2020? How was it available for her to purchase?Ā 
    BellaKKH said:
    @BellaKKH Iā€™ve been playing since 2019 and I donā€™t think I ever got it offered to me!Ā 

Lots of longtime players have second games on here- if you recently started a new game, can you confirm whether youā€™ve seen this SMC?Ā 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    jhabs said:
    BellaKKH said:
    @BellaKKH Iā€™ve been playing since 2019 and I donā€™t think I ever got it offered to me!Ā 

Lots of longtime players have second games on here- if you recently started a new game, can you confirm whether youā€™ve seen this SMC?Ā 
    I started a second game at the end of december and I donā€™t think iā€™ve seen it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @LaraDeen wow!!! That SMC hasnā€™t been available to purchase in years!!! So crazy you got it offered in your game!!Ā @KalindaKing why was Lara able to get this SMC in her game when she has only been playing since February of this year 2020? How was it available for her to purchase?Ā 
    Thatā€™s not the only shop my closet I bought. I also have couple of them, and then the erikaā€™s closet. Why is it so crazy? And why the envious tone? Is it my fault again? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Oh well.Ā 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing I know all glu cares about is taking our money so why don't you bring back old SMC's for everyone
    at least we know they care about somethingšŸ„°
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts

Can someone tell me where these super cute boots are from please?Ā 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    On the topic of SMCs I would pay so much for some of the older ones - Iā€™ve been playing forever and have lots but these never come back in my game and I donā€™t know why? Iā€™ve asked a million times before and started a discussion post about it as I just donā€™t understand why glu donā€™t offer the old SMCs as people would definitely buy them @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas ??Ā 
    Those came up on my game about a month ago and I'm a long time player. So I think they must be in rotation again.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I really feel desperate about the SMCs so please donā€™t give up asking! I legit have no idea why they wouldnā€™t just let us buy them unless thereā€™s some reason like licensing or something? Kalinda has never addressed it despite so many people asking and asking and asking.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    QueenRhia said:

Can someone tell me where these super cute boots are from please?Ā 
    I donā€™t remember when the kollection came out but they came from ā€œPretty In Pearlā€
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    simoon said:
    i think this might do something idk
    Where is the top and boots from?? I love them šŸ˜Ā 
    i think the top is from the kloset and the boots from a halloween kollection?? not sure tho
    uh hi
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

See I have no idea what Iā€™m talking about but this is the offer I have right now?? Itā€™s labeled Shop My Closet but who knows if it actually is what youā€™re talking about or not... donā€™t mind me being dumb šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.