🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m happy to pick an item in my second box but this palette is abysmal 🥴 I’m in 7th so I won’t get to open a silver box... again
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Didn’t get second box idk why my looks tanked. But I got 5th place. 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I missed a lot of items from boxes because I’ve been playing since June last year and I’m always picked an item from this boxes. But today for the first time in the weekday sys I picked box with dyes. It’s a terrible feeling 🥴 Seriously, the dyes and energy should be removed.
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I forgot my last ticket. Again. 5th SYS in a row. Work has been crazy 🥴
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Oh Gods, I'm so stressed. I forgot about my last ticket and just remembered it 6 minutes before the event ended. 

Here are last four looks and the item I got from the second earnable box. With a box like this I'm relieved to have gotten an item, but I doubt I'll use it much.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Can I get an F in the chat for getting 10 energy in my second box🙃 glad I got stars but would’ve preferred an item

in 10 bronze boxes I’ve gotten 1 item and I had 0 that were available to start so it should have been full
    I got dye 😤 I hate this

I absolutely hate this. My thoughts are if u aren’t first the chances of u having enough items in ur sys throwback get worse
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited August 2020
    TS box 😍

I'm so glad, this is my best SYS ever! I hit 50 ten times, though I don't know why 😨 These are my best scores during this SYS)

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Ended up in 3rd place. Happy with my pick but I wish dye was not part of any box! 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Second place!! I don't love the hair but it's better than dye. I did like getting crystal opal dye though.

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Not mad at my pick, and glad I didn’t waste my Simon ticket because I know I earned 1st fair and square. I’ll let her have it this time. 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Didn’t have too much lace for this weekend so my pick was great (even tho I’m not the biggest fan)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Gosh, I'm so disappointed. Wanted to pick the left tile with the dress but decided to try my luck with this one again.

3 ORANGE dyes??
    Not even 5? This is literally the worst option in here. 

It's my first time finishing up in top 5 and it's such a bitter feeling. This may sound stupid but I'm very, very sad right now. 😞
    It makes me feel bad about myself because I rarely pick right. I feel so discouraged. 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas having dyes in these boxes already sucks, but if there's no way to get rid of them, make them at least 5.

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I got second place, incredibly lackluster week. All I got were dyes 🙄 at least trendsetter box gave twilight but still I don't appreciate it at all. Also wtf is this again?

Why did you continue the test if you weren't going to fix this glitch? So annoying, going to write it to support. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I was in first place the whole sys and then in the last hour someone used extra tickets...🙃 I did get second place though so i’m happy for the dye and extra kstars, but sadly i didn’t get an item in my ts box!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m so happy with my pick! I’ve been wanting this hair for months! And the swimsuit is cute too!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

Came in at 2nd, the highest I’ve scored in the weekday SYS. I’m a lil underwhelmed with the options because this is what the earnable boxes should look like. Majority of us wouldn’t complain about dyes in boxes (and maybe kollections) if the dyes were the rare colours imo 
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I had the worst scores ever but I still managed to end up 1st! I think everyone in my group had lower scores than usual this week
    i forgot to take a screenshot of my pallette 🤦🏻‍♂️ But i won these dresses and I’m in love. 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I was so close to pick dyes again but changed my mind so I got item. I know there is so many beautiful items I don’t have and I have seen in other people boxes but never in mine 🥺 please Glu make changes. 

iOS player 

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    i’m grateful to win anything, but how are they going to put a 3 dye tile in a first place box? smh
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Came 3rd, not a bad choice and glad I got an item as the first two boxes were dye
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Managed pulling off second place behind a ticket buyer and my TS box pick was so disappointing... the palette wasn’t awful but all that work and just dye??? 

Platform: iOS
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I came in 5th, I really love the hairstyle I got in the box!! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    wow I got 1st  after the first weekly TS with no ticket buyers. And I didn't notice 1st place gave access to 2 TS boxes!! these were my picks and I couldn't be happier! Always wanted this hair.

Big Elsa vibes with hair + eyes! Even though I think this these eyes look weird in my doll...

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I wanted to show everybody the prize that I won today from finishing 1st place in French Glamour SYS. I have noticed this hair a number of times in Vote Your Looks section over several months and was sad that it isn't possible to buy it. But in one of my two boxes that I won today was this beautiful, beautiful hair! I dont normally post any winnings I have on here but this is definitely the exception! Lol. Let me know what you guys won!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.