🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    won first place got 3 diamonds and the holo dye lol
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Seriously, i have never even seen the white hair? It’s literally the only thing I want. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    Second box 🙃🙃🙃 

I started playing again this February, but I still have a lot of dyes. Or does this only apply to TS boxes?)))
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

Last earnable & 4th place ts box leave it to me to pick the worst thing in the ts box so annoyed it's only 3 drops of dye not even enough to dye a single dress ugh.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Emma58 said:

Ended up in 3rd place. Happy with my pick but I wish dye was not part of any box! 
    Those 2 hairstyles are what I’m wanting most, they are so pretty.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    If you see a lot of currency such as dyes and k-stars in your Weekday SYS boxes, then it means you already own a lot of the available SYS throwback items. I'll talk to the team about your experiences!
    Hi Kalinda,
    I did not have any items available at the start of the event and have finished each week. I’ve only gotten 1 item out of my 10(? Whatever the max is) bronze boxes so I’m not sure is my game is faulty because of that. 

Thanks for talking to the team, does this mean it’ll be a permanent feature? 😁🙏🏼
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    The thing that bothers me is not only do the boxes have a ridiculous amount of dyes and energy, but they also made sure to put earnable items in silver boxes so that way you have less items in earnable boxes and you'll probably get dyes and more earnable items in silver boxes meaning you'll get less SYS prizes. 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    If you see a lot of currency such as dyes and k-stars in your Weekday SYS boxes, then it means you already own a lot of the available SYS throwback items. I'll talk to the team about your experiences!
    @KalindaKing This makes sense as I am a long time player and have many items that I've seen in other throwback boxes, however there are so many other items that I could be getting instead?? Why are the boxes so limited?
    Platform: iOS
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    finally something great 😌

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Me seeing almost everyone getting awesome items in their boxes while I choose dye.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Won 1st place and happy with both picks. I didn’t have any problems submitting tickets, unlocks, etc. However I still found a few glitches in the voting booth with the missing top half on the blue feathered dress like in last weekday sys. I hope this glitch gets fixed soon since it may negatively impact scoring.

My low, high and fave looks.

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I started playing again this year. St Patrick’s SYS was the first time I ever played SYS, so I don’t understand why there’s 2 tiles of dyes and 1 of kstars.
    Last week I had a great palette full of items and now this. I’m missing so much and all I get for first place is a skirt and 3 dyes lol

If you’re going to put dyes/kstars/diamonds in TS boxes gives us at least 10 dyes/50 kstars/5 diamonds. It’s not even fair trying to be placed top 5 and getting this kind of prizes. 
    Sorry, Kalinda, but that's not true. I've been playing like 4 or 5 months and don't have much, so every box should be full of items. 99% of the time I have 1 or 2 items in my boxes. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Hi Kalinda,
    I did not have any items available at the start of the event and have finished each week. I’ve only gotten 1 item out of my 10(? Whatever the max is) bronze boxes so I’m not sure is my game is faulty because of that. 

Thanks for talking to the team, does this mean it’ll be a permanent feature? 😁🙏🏼
    Same! Out of 5 weeks I only picked one purse. 1 item out of a lot of boxes is just ridiculous. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Not a fan of this hairstyle but it's an item so *sigh* I'm grateful
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Came in 4th, would have LOVED the eyes - but at least I didn’t get dye? (Got the dress in case it wasn’t clear.)

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ok so how come my swimsuit I won in the TSbox is an earnable item? 🙃
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished second by 2 points 🤣, here's my palette

How do I manage to pick the worst box almost every time?

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I saw another doll already mention this but maybe there is a limited selection of prizes which is why everyone's boxes range from really bad pallets to really good ones.. It could be that they're saving more better prizes for when it's available for everyone??? MAYBE??? I'm giving Glu the benefit of the doubt too much lol :D
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    While I think it is valid that if you own the items those slots are filled with dyes and kstars , in my case, I own most earnables thus my items are purely kstars , energy and dyes. 

But the silver/ TS box , I am pretty sure I am missing 20+ items (from looking at other ppl picks ) hence it would be more worth it / I would be happy if the odds to get an item is higher by having 8 items in my box. 
    IOS Player 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Had a chill group and got the stars and the dress from the original SYS. BUT why is there 3 dye AND shoes that (i think) are a dating reward??

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited August 2020
    my college classes started up again so i haven’t been on KKH or the forum as regularly. I actually missed not one but TWO tickets in the weekday SYS and I honestly wasn’t bothered😂 I still came in second from my high scores which is kind of hilarious. it was refreshing to just causally play instead of being obsessive and stressed.
    here was my first earnable box:

here was my second:

very pleasantly surprised to get an item in not one but both of my earnable boxes!! both items are pretty cute and I really like them.

I guess my luck ran out though cause my TS prize sucked.... 20 kstars is better than dye but I have so few TS items that at this rate I would probably need to play for 10 years to be able to get all of them through weekday SYS😂

I didn’t vote at all nor really care about this weekday SYS and it was INSANELY refreshing. if this becomes permanent I will likely treat most weekday SYS like this and then focus on weekend SYS. I think the boxes aren’t worth the obsessive energy I was giving it at first.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Victorian I loved it, good idea! Thank you 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @KalindaKing why is there a lovers achievement outfit in @xoxolovekay’s box? I don’t really find that fair, she worked for that TS box. Also can we do something about all the dye?
    Omg right. Im only on love 6 so I haven’t unlocked that dress yet but why is it there If I’m eventually going to earn it anyway? That’s not fair. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I don’t own a lot of the sys stuff and had a lot of dye.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @xoxolovekay like seriously 😕that’s not fair at all
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I gotta admit, I have more fun competing in Weekday SYS than Weekend SYS. People vote faster there since there are lot less people I think, it's easy to focus on your results. And opening TB boxes is a lot of fun for me since I had a nearly 3 year gap from the game and I have a lot of items missing compared to those who started playing same year with me. This is my personal experience though, under my circumstances weekday SYS is so much fun. I grinded to be #1 this SYS and it worked! I played my tickets right on time and opened two more boxes at the end. Very happy with my picks, that's such a relief! Here are my pallets:

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.