🎉 KK:H Weekend Event -8/28/20 Party Party Party. Did We Mention Party?🍹🎇

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Trying to decide if I like the earnable top enough to put myself through a bunch of parties. 
    Platform: Android

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I love the earnable top and shoes 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    edited August 2020

Do you have to buy more items in the house to get 9 guests? I feel like I’m missing something, I can only fit four guests. One in each the dining room, living room, foyer and pool. 
    @ShayShigil You don’t need to buy anything to get 9 guests, but I think you’re getting confused between a reality show and a party. What you’re describing (4 guests) is a reality show and you start it by talking to the cameraman. To have 9 guests, you need to start a party by going to the dining room and tapping the purple speech bubble!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    the earnable top is pretty and the only reason why i'm finishing this event 😅
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The earnables are so cute!!! I love the shoes and the top, and yes I’ll take some more pants even though I probably won’t end up wearing them much. The gb is fun, I wonder what I’ll end up getting in my free pick. The kollection isn’t what I expected when I saw the preview from the newsletter. Wasn’t expecting the yellow outfit to end up there, but idk what I was expecting anyway. I’m glad we got the bag too. I was wondering if they were going to make it.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @ShayShigil You don’t need to buy anything to get 9 guests, but I think you’re getting confused between a reality and a party. What you’re describing (4 guests) is a reality show and you start it by talking to the cameraman. To have 9 guests, you need to start a party by going to the dining room and tapping the purple speech bubble!
    Oh, duh! Thank you for clarifying :)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I love the earnable top and that’s it! I wish I didn’t have to grind all weekend for it though, I’m not a fan of the other items 😩
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm a bit underwhelmed by the spoilers. I only like the GB top and the earnable top I think. At least my Kstars are safe this weekend! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    The earnable orange top is amazing! And that's all. 
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Thankful I'm not tempted with the Kollection, I can save my stars for next week's VIP! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

That’s the hair I was thinking of, holy heck that’s actually almost the same. Glad people pointed it out😘
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Why do u make woc hair so hard to get. I spinned twice for that other hair
     Its so hard to get them and it makes me sad cause i know someone will get it and complain about it and those who want it wont. Why cant u just put in closet for to buy
    I also wonder about why they complain when they get woc hair. I switch my doll between white and woc plus in my country it's cool and fashionable to use poc hair like dreadlocks, braids etc. (yeah, cultural appropriation concept doesn't really exist here) Is it about cultural appropriation or something like that when white dolls don't want to use woc hair on their dolls? I personally like them if I am able to get them 🤔
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I love the earnable top but I don’t like the sleeves although I’m sure the right hair can cover it🧡
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    GLU STOP PUTTING WOC HAIR ONLY ON KOLLECTIONS/FASHION GOALS CHALLENGE

I came here to comment that, but in my heart, I knew someone already did ❤️
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I’ve always wanted to know how do you guys get to finish the events? As even if I play all weekend long I always only manage to get the second earnable. Spill your secrets sisters!! 😅✨✨
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @giugiu for professional or reality events, I do 3 hour reality events. If you have the bonus star. it should take maybe 19 energy as long as you invite 4 guests then do the two energy no filter action
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    GLU STOP PUTTING WOC HAIR ONLY ON KOLLECTIONS/FASHION GOALS CHALLENGE

Period. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I have a question, if i start a party before the event starts but finish it after the party event starts, will i get the event points of that party?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @LovelyEmma. I know people do that for other type of events
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I have a question, if i start a party before the event starts but finish it after the party event starts, will i get the event points of that party?? 🤔
    I'm pretty sure that you will, @LovelyEmma !
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    YALL I am sooo dumb. I did not pay attention, I told her about the reality and professional events 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    the only items I like are the orange top, the braids and the necklace (really well made)
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I don't really like the awards,but I hope I can get them all. Excellent weekend,kisses 😘♥️
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    at what time does it start??
    uh hi
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @simoon 5am eastern time
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.