💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @therealChar i’m up now and i will be available all day, just @ me when you submit it💕

Edit: i found it!💕
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @thesweetone @srtacarolcruz I can submit both the hair and the tights today, just let me know when you’re around 😄
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @Camy When you want you want to send!
    edited August 2020
    @srtacarolcruz Just sent it, I hope you'll find them😉

@Camy Thank you ♥ ️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Camy said:
    @thesweetone @srtacarolcruz I can submit both the hair and the tights today, just let me know when you’re around 😄
    I'll be voting all day, so submit whenever it's better for you! 💕
    @thesweetone Ok ! I’ll tag you when I send my next ticket just in case 😉
    Camy said:
    @thesweetone Ok ! I’ll tag you when I send my next ticket just in case 😉
    Please do! Sometimes I forget to check the diamond thread 😅
    @Camy I did not find. I could send it again! When you can.
    @thesweetone Just sent it 😉

@srtacarolcruz Alright, I’ll do it with my next ticket !
    @Camy Thank you! Let me know ♥ ️
    Camy said:
    @srtacarolcruz Alright, I’ll do it with my next ticket !
    I've been voting for almost an hour but couldn't find it 😔 This look is beautiful though, so I hope it scored well for you! ❤️
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited August 2020

Can someone post this lips 🥺

Edit : I Found it !
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited August 2020
    So this is gonna be my first time buying a diamond dress and I’m really confused which one I should get that goes well with a lot of themes and also dyes well... please help
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    So this is gonna be my first time buying a diamond item and I’m really confused which one I should get that goes well with a lot of themes and also dyes well... please help
    Are u asking about the dresses ?if so they both dye decently and i have scored well with them both but i love the first one alot
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    So this is gonna be my first time buying a diamond dress and I’m really confused which one I should get that goes well with a lot of themes and also dyes well... please help
    The first one is so dreamy😍
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    So this is gonna be my first time buying a diamond item and I’m really confused which one I should get that goes well with a lot of themes and also dyes well... please help
    Are u asking about the dresses ?if so they both dye decently and i have scored well with them both but i love the first one alot
    Yes the dresses.. I think I’ll get the orange one first I think it will do well in this theme also ... if anyone can submit it on android I’d really appreciate it 

@thesweetone @srtacarolcruz Just sent this look ! Good luck in your search 😉

Ps : Thank you for the compliment @thesweetone , this look got me a 52 which I'm very happy about 😄
    Camy said:

@thesweetone @srtacarolcruz Just sent this look ! Good luck in your search 😉

Ps : Thank you for the compliment @thesweetone , this look got me a 52 which I'm very happy about 😄
    Is it finished? I've been voting for approximately 50 mins during the time it should've been getting votes but couldn't find it again 😔
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Can someone submit these hair pleaseee 
    will be grateful 
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    @thesweetone Sorry, I was asleep but I just submitted the hair in another look ! Good luck 😄
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @Sassi just submitted the hair if you’re still looking for it! 😊

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    Camy said:
    @thesweetone Sorry, I was asleep but I just submitted the hair in another look ! Good luck 😄
    I just finished bug couldn't find your doll again. Which is very strange, because some other dolls I see 2-4 times. 😕 Thank you for trying to help me out ❤️
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    @Sassi just submitted the hair if you’re still looking for it! 😊

Sorrrry I missed it I think 😭😭😭 still looking for this hair 

GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Camy said:
    I just finished bug couldn't find your doll again. Which is very strange, because some other dolls I see 2-4 times. 😕 Thank you for trying to help me out ❤️
    Yes it's strange, we're not very lucky are we ? 😂 No problem, I really hope this time will be the good one 😄

Camy said:
    Camy said:
    Yes it's strange, we're not very lucky are we ? 😂 No problem, I really hope this time will be the good one 😄

Just got back again and nope 😞 I guess I'll stop searching for it for this SYS and try my luck in the next events. Thank you for submitting the hair that many times! I really appreciate it ❤️ Good luck with the rest of the SYS, I hope you score amazing! 
    Camy said:
    Camy said:
    Just got back again and nope 😞 I guess I'll stop searching for it for this SYS and try my luck in the next events. Thank you for submitting the hair that many times! I really appreciate it ❤️ Good luck with the rest of the SYS, I hope you score amazing! 
    No problem ! Thank you and good luck to you too ♥️
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Sassi said:
    Can someone submit these hair pleaseee 
    will be grateful 
    If you still need it I plan to submit this in 4 hours
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Sassi I just submitted a look with that hair if your still looking for it I’m on iOS