🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I feel like I usually get groups that are following that actual theme and they usually are the popular vote. But the phone call made no sense.
    Platform: Android

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @viola I don't know if they're the best for this theme, even though I guess it depends on the outfit, but generally I feel like I have good luck using those eyes. 
    Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

My TB has submitted at least 3 extra tickets. Maybe 4. I really hope I can over take her. I don’t wanna finish 2nd to a TB 2 SYSes in a row lol
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AliBryant I think no one is sure yet
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kkhsimone I don’t have the other ones, I just have the rose, I recommend it! It scores great for me, and it fits a lot of themes too.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kkhsimone champagne is the most useful, and it dyes passably in gold and ice blue
    iOS
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited August 2020

So, is this relate to time when I submit my looks(late for 1-3 hour) or they are just bad🤔
    I know it’s great scores, but after 57...
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    That first vote count is just rude :( 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @kkhsimone flute will be in the kloset in Black friday, purchase the sparkler if you want something useful. It literally suits anything and dyes well in all colors, even black and tanzanite. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

The outfit looks so good but the hair is meh.
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I finally cracked the code with look 5. Here are looks 3-5 (sorry she is being a real Chandler Bing with the blinking):

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I didn't find the hair that I want in the voting booth, but on a positive note, I got a diamond!

Also, I spotted our forum dolls! 💕 (some of these screenshots were taken earlier) 
    @BooskiBabii @moonlights @nougat

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Moved this over, I said our new member would get lots of helpful advice.
    ClaraKKH said:
    Hey everyone!
    I am a newbie who started playing towards the end of the 6th year Kimiversary. I have been following this forum for a while now, and as the vip weekend is approaching I wanted to ask for your recommendations on what to buy to increase my SYS scores (my average is around 30 although I averaged 45 in Midnight Magic and French Glamour TB) as well as my game experience. My doll currently looks like this and I have a small closet:

I was thinking of buying the bird aura, highlighter and some pets. I own St Moritz ski resort and Chevier Paris.
    Thank you for your help in advance!
    PS: excuse my messy accessories on the picture lol oops

First of all, your doll is so cute! I would suggest buying kloset items first, the highlighter and every item in the kloset for stars will be half off on Black Friday! So I would buy some kloset items first, then wait for the highlight

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Me with 4 looks and a little under 200 points trying to win, then looking into TS and seeing that the leader of the group has over 600 points in 1 day of sys. 🤡🤡🤡

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    looks 1-5. i wasn’t expecting look 1 to do that great, but it bombed. 😂 i’m unbothered though, as the TS prizes aren’t cute to me and i’m just playing for the earnables. look 5 is definitely my fave so far. 💓

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Camy said:
    Haven't posted my looks for a really long time but I really like this theme so... 

Your doll is really beautiful 😍
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Me: 

The voters:

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @kkhsimone flute will be in the kloset in Black friday, purchase the sparkler if you want something useful. It literally suits anything and dyes well in all colors, even black and tanzanite. 
    I’m just wondering do we have a list on what stuff will be available during black friday?? 🤩🤩
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Korty said:
    Camy said:
    Haven't posted my looks for a really long time but I really like this theme so... 

Your doll is really beautiful 😍
    Thank you 🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.