🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

first score hurts a lil but the rest i’m fine with. not too bothered w the game this weekend.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Jarly said:  
    I'm excited and depressed. I love this theme but I don't have a wardrobe for it and it possibly could turn into a dressy affair for which I have no gowns. Good luck dolls! I can't wait to see the slayage in the voting booth.
     have you gotten an email about Show your Style events, the first on is Masquerade, do you have masks to wear
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Not to be that guy because I hate when people do this but does anyone recognize these shoes? I’ve played nearly 3 years and they’re not familiar.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @AliBryant I swear this happens at least once a month
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Not to be that guy because I hate when people do this but does anyone recognize these shoes? I’ve played nearly 3 years and they’re not familiar.
    Fashion goals

iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Would y’all vote for this look?
    agree - yes
    lol- no

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you! Wish we got ankle bracelets or shoes with designs like this more often. 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Ya girl is in struggletown I don’t even care about TS I just want to reach the last earnable 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    asta said:
    uhhhhh... congrats on the wedding(s)? 
    what a beautiful lesbian wedding! we love seeing the queer representation in the voting booth 
    this just killed me 😭 i was thinking the same thing omfg. they look great i hope they have a happy life 
    @Baddiemel you definitely deserved it! I’d give you a full 60 if we were voting like that!
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    omg the newsletter spoilers AHHHHHHHHHH
    edited August 2020
    Yes I wasted the last of my diamonds on the lace mask. People won't vote because it's a kloset diamond item but it's cute and versatile, and in most dyes it looks the same which I actually prefer, most black items look weird dyed. 

Haven't been putting my time into my looks recently because i haven't loved the TS and also cba

Just gimme the earnables so I can stop and enjoy my weekend 🙃
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Yes I wasted the last of my diamonds on the lace mask. People won't vote because it's a kloset diamond item but it's cute and versatile, and in most dyes it looks the same which I actually prefer, most black items look weird dyed. 

Haven't been putting my time into my looks recently because i haven't loved the TS and also cba

Just gimme the earnables so I can stop and enjoy my weekend 🙃
    I have 11 right now and I might get it too if i get enough! Really love how it looks!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Looks 5 & 6! Apparently, #5 didn't upload before I went to bed. So you can just imagine my panic when I woke up to see that my score didn't move😂 I was also 20 minutes away to losing a ticket😂🔫
    As you can see, I've copied a few looks from our gorgeous forum dolls! I hope y'all don't mind😬❤️

(I ran out of drinks to go with look 5, so please excuse that out-of-place flyer!😬)

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lulula said:
    Looks 1-5, I tried experimenting a little with #4 but didn’t really get too much out of it lol

These looks are so beautiful! Does anyone know where I might find the hair colour in looks 2-5? I'm actually in love.
    @barbied0ll I didn't see this until now but thank you!! I forget when/where I got it from but most likely a gift box item this year, so may not be coming back for a while :( 
    Platform: iOS
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    My scores just make me wanna cry 

• SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    @BDelevingne_KKH All of your looks are so gorgeous but I’m in love with the third one 🥰 Clearly voters don’t know what they’re doing 🧐
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @SophiaTaylorKKH thank you doll 🥺❤️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.