🎉 KK:H Weekend Event -8/28/20 Party Party Party. Did We Mention Party?🍹🎇

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    got the top in my free box, and I’m so happy! I really wanted it, but i’m trying to save my stars 🥺
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Thanks so much <3
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Roxxxie to be fair we asked for that
  • RachyramRachyram Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Got the top in the free box 😊
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’ve been lucky with my picks. Glad to have gotten an item since I’ve stopped buying from Glu, so items aren’t guaranteed for me anymore. Waiting for a cyan dye now 🙃

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I didn’t really want anything in particular, so I’m happy with my pick for the extra event points since parties take so much energy!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Roxxxie that hair was actually highly requested without the accessory! Just like we still ask for some other hairstyles without them.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    To clarify: I know a lot of people asked...but I'm not a part of the "we" who asked. I only bought that FG souly for the hair...only realizing that they could have easily just made it a hair accessory. I know the FG is older than the feature, but they should have done hair accessories separately to begin with. The Kloset is a mess, with inconsistencies and with items in the wrong categories. That's why I'm dogging Glu on their laziness. And I was making a joke about it. Nothing serious.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    eden_ said:

Don't know where to post this but just received the newsletter for September!! These Kollections are GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to spin them :blush: Too bad I won't be able to spin the Couture Kollection ;-; I barely have any diamonds and am saving for the lips.... :(
    The Couture Kollection looks amazing - especially that cute little bag!! Too bad I have like 3 diamonds lmao
    Platform: iOS
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    Talking about closet being a mess... has anyone noticed the mess that is the Misc section? I’ve got all these jewlry and makeup next to actual miscellaneous items when there are actual jewlry and makeup sections for them to go into. Triggers my OCD
    Exactly! There's boots in the high heel section, there's make up in the MISC. There's short hair in the long hair category. There's hatted hair in the short and long category. Now we have accessories...but wouldn't it have been easier just to have hair accessories separately like jewelry? And don't even get me started on the sudden full mannequin bodies appearing in with new items, the rest of the Kloset is just the items. I have OCD and it makes me want to reorganize everything.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    eden_ said:

Don't know where to post this but just received the newsletter for September!! These Kollections are GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to spin them :blush: Too bad I won't be able to spin the Couture Kollection ;-; I barely have any diamonds and am saving for the lips.... :(
    This all looks so good 😍 i just wish that glu would add more poses to the photo booth, some of the poses on the kollections banner are a must have.
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    eden_ said:

omg the first and the 3rd are making me gag
    BellaKKH said:
    Talking about closet being a mess... has anyone noticed the mess that is the Misc section? I’ve got all these jewlry and makeup next to actual miscellaneous items when there are actual jewlry and makeup sections for them to go into. Triggers my OCD
    !!! Sometimes it really pisses me off not gonna lie. Its been YEARS and they still didnt bother fixing this...

I also noticed that some mid length hair are in the long hair section and some boots/booties and in the heels section
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

Forgot to post yesterday but I got the hair in the free box!! More than satisfied since I wasn't expecting anything lol
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ARTPOP anytime I see you post I can't help but smile for your username

@ARTPOP anytime I see you post I can't help but smile for your username

GodGa omg  <3
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    and the brown stockings with heels in the misc section when the other stockings with heels are in the heels section.... 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I didn't want any of the items and my brother was like "go for the top left corner, come one" and my ridiculous ass went like "nooo I always choose it let's not" 
    Well🤡🤡

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ugh. I wish party weekends would improve npc relations. Its like 3 days of no additional kstars for me, because I rarely get reality run ins. Just that one extra star would do wonders for our energy usage too.. sigh,  I dislike party events so much. 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @ashleymedds that's funny.  I think the star was worth it.  ;) but at least its not like drunk tapping. That's be really bad. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I liked the top & the earrings but I got trousers and the hair LOL!! I’m still grateful though, 2 out of 2 is so rare and will help me finish the event because I get really lazy and can't reach 600. And tbh from earnables, I only really like the orange top. 

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    eden_ said:

Welp there go my kstars for VIP weekend, hope VIP items are gorgeous 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020

I suggested under the sea!!! Along with a million other users so happy about the aquamarine dye. Also looking forward to the free ones from @KalindaKing (wink, wink)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    if under the sea becomes a aquamarine dye based sys im not gonna be happy i hate syses that revolve around colours
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    BellaKKH said: 
    Agreed, I wish we had a closet organization like they had in Covet: 

-being able to pick through your closet for certain colors and dyed objects/clothing.
    -being able to choose a certain style/fabric/pattern and it filters it out. 
    -or just being able to freely organize our closets ourselves

glu please fix the closet, the organization in covet was great plus adapt it to KKH.

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Love it!

Oh, definitely the hair too. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.